Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• We have a thread about spears in general going: Spears A lot has been sad and suggested there. Unfortunetly balancing spear back into the game seems no priority for SBI right now. The thread is like 4 month old now LUL

• Spears

TheatrumMundi - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Also if i play a classic glaive bruiser build with soldier armor, lunging stirke on Q and impaler on W I will be out of mana after 2 spell roations. The high mana costs just dont allow you to do damage. In openworld manaproblems were compensated with sustainbuilds like cultist robe and scholar sandals. But according to the latest NDA cultist robe gets a huge nerf too, which also makes spear suffer. indirectly. Oh and lets not even start talking about ZvZ, where spear is the only weapon in the ga…

• Spears

Quote from TheatrumMundi: “Its good to see. The long forgotten glaive gets some love and they seem to be aware of the overall situation with spears right now. I dont think NDA notes will fundamentally change anything about spears, except for a support bruiser kind of playstyle with glaive in 5v5s. But its a good start. They really should think about the second Q ability tho and also revert some of the nerf on Inner Focus which simply obliterated spears from the world of Albion, considering the s…

• I feel you. There is not much too look up to for spear players... They nerfed the only playstyle spears were great at with Inner Focus and didnt give any compensation. I wouldn't even call it balancing. A deletion is a closer term. I would have prefered if they actually tried to balance it instead. Sucks not only for new player like you, but also for veteran players who specced into this weapon and used it as one of the few viable solo/small scale weapon in the open world. I think at this point …

• Spears

Its good to see. The long forgotten glaive gets some love and they seem to be aware of the overall situation with spears right now. I dont think NDA notes will fundamentally change anything about spears, except for a support bruiser kind of playstyle with glaive in 5v5s. But its a good start. They really should think about the second Q ability tho and also revert some of the nerf on Inner Focus which simply obliterated spears from the world of Albion, considering the statistics from Gisenkos pos…

• Spears

Overall i think Gisenko has a really good view on spears. Spear has been my main weapon since game release too. I played 1h spear a lot for solo openworld fighting and ganking but switched away fromt it mostly to Doublebladed. I would like to add that for me the W spells are in a bad spot: Impaler: Its the most consistent and best option and i would chose it almost always. It adds to the kiting play you have to go for (especially 1h spear), since spears cant trade in straight figths most of the …

• Lets be honest, spears in any type of content are highly unlikely to be played right now. The only thing making spear superior was open world kiting play and HG ratting + oneshot pike due to Inner Focus. Since Inner Focus is getting a huge nerf in NDA, spear will be completly out of the game. All it needed was a streamer stomping red zones beeing outnumbered by outgearing the 5.1 guys with cultist taproot 100spec etc. LUL And HG chest ratting could have been fixed half a year ago with the HP fix…

• Inner Focus makes spear the fastest weapon in the game. But remeber it can be countered. Thats why its only played solo and small scale, where the chance of people bringing the counter is low. I think cutting numbers from 8% to 5% is an overnerf. The attribute would be almost 40% lower! I think its too much and u cut the spears too hard so that they wont be played at all. Please go from 8% to 6% at least and test this first instead of a radical nerf. And at the same time think of alternitives. T…

• Wir suchen unter anderem auch PvP-begeisterte Spieler, mit denen man den small scale content, Openworld wie HG, erleben kann Schaut vorbei

• Im worried about this plans. In fact more space doesnt solve any problems at their root and only helps short-term. Problems I see: 1. GvG szene will not get more diversity. It will be the same guilds and alliances contesting the new lands because they are accessible like the now existing lands. 2. New players will get camped at the portal zones and wont come to enter any further zones for the most, which is a problematic design imo. 3. Behind the portal zones there is so many of t4-t6 ressource …

• I know 1handed spear was in a too strong spot, mainly affecting gvg. Its sad cause i used too play him mainly openworld and this no longer feels good with the range nerf on E. It just feels clunky. Sometimes it doesnt hit when u feel it should hit on range edge. Conlcusion: 1handed spear has no more spot, where it shines. Revert the range nerf + maybe knockup nerf on E (the damage nerf still remains) and it will be on a good spot again. Ty

• Quote from Thorn-Delwyn: “Quote from Azu_Raged: “Why are you taking away solo dungeons ???????????????????????? ” Stub dungeons (solo dungeons that are very short with one miniboss/boss at the end) had a very low occupancy rate (1 to 5%) compared to group dungeons (40 to 70%). To improve this situation we exchanged those stub dungeons (which made about 50% of all solo dungeons in outlands) with group dungeons. ” Some guys said it already earlier but i want to make it a clear point. The "low occu…

• Grüße, würde auch gerne wieder bei euch Einsteigen und ab ca. dem 20. Juli voll Durchstarten. Ich war schon am Anfang dieser Beta bei euch, bin dann aber schnell in die Inaktivität verschwunden.