Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• So you can click a player and use the drop down to inspect them, or use the hotkey. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…12c0f28edcf5cf7426f640aa0 And you get to see their gear. I'd also like to be able to view their active skin package.

• TLDR: SBI's current system is designed to sell LESS skins for LESS gold/currency, than it should, and since SBI's motivation is supposedly selling gold for currency. They should make the system more conducive to doing so. Quote from Bogul: “(Or you try to speculate against gold value, but then i doubt there is much room for that.) ” Speculation is probably the number 2 activity after running around pretending to be a little soldier man. Everyone does it. From SBI's POV 30 dollars is 30 dollars, …

• Quote from Piraterer: “already announced you can buy them for Gold. Just wait a bit. ” What was announced was that "sometime in the future" they would be available, which is fine. But, that isn't the point. The point is that SBI has customers ready and willing to give them money right now, but because of how the skin packages seem to work they can't or won't because they aren't allowed the freedom to make their own choices with their purchase. In business there is no more critical failure you ca…

• Players should be given the option to monetize the skin packages in game. Personally, I like a couple of the pieces of both packages, but not enough to buy them all for 30 dollars. If players could buy the package, keep the ones they want and then just sell the rest to other players for silver. It makes the whole package much more desirable to people. Which will lead to more sales. You should give me a piece of the difference between pre and post change sales. Just credit the gold to my account …

• Censorship in Albion Online?

Piddle - - Forum Banter

Quote from Hattenhair: “You are sitting here trying to nitpick posts to keep your forum reputation eh? Well you still have 2 more arguments to "disprove", and if you dont lack common sence on a fundamental level, that would be really hard. ” Talking about the USK isn't an argument. Pointing out how the filter works, is also not an argument. I'm also not required to take you seriously at all. The minute I get bored of pointing out how stupid the things you post are, I'm going to just dip. Nothing…

Piddle - - Forum Banter

Quote from Hattenhair: “Peak autism detected (Lmao just read the thread, like REALLY read it). The freedom of speech portion (literally first 4 paragraphs of wikipedia): ” forum.albiononline.com/index.p…12c0f28edcf5cf7426f640aa0 Just read your own posts. Like, REALLY read them.

• There is a 1.5% order fee on creating or editing any order. It's to stop trolls from listing things for 999,999,999 for no good reason. The fee isn't refunded on canceling orders either.

Piddle - - Forum Banter

Quote from Hattenhair: “But his main point still stands beyond all criticism ” You don't get to just say things and demand that I believe they are true. Especially not something this made up and dumb. You also failed to include any of your, devastatingly important, ARGUMENTS. Where are the arguments at buddy? Your dog eat them?

Piddle - - Forum Banter

Quote from Hattenhair: “There are overall very few valid arguments from their side. ” Have you read the OPs "argument"? Like, really read it. Because I think that once you read his "argument", I think you will probably not want to toot this horn. Premise 1: This game was founded on Player Freedom Premise 2: Free Speech means I can say anything I want Conclusion: I am being censored unfairly Now here is my argument. None of his premises are true. I am honestly not 100% sure about P1, but it doesn…

• The BM satchel implementation was a train wreck from start to finish. They should have never had low volume drops in the recipe. Satchels never should have had demand similar to regular bags. None of it made any sense. Now satchels are in a spot similar to other like items. It just feels like you are getting boned because you have been taking profits from a broken system since it was implemented.

Piddle - - Forum Banter

Quote from Hattenhair: “'To like' usually means you adore or support someone. In context of the forum that usually means the post that you 'liked'.You're a shitter, Piddle, albeit a one that acts 'nice'. ” I guess we will both just have to live with the way we are, no matter how terrible that is for ourselves or others. No matter what a complete clown we look like. There is no room for shame in the hearts of true men.

Piddle - - Forum Banter

Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Piddle: “This is a beautiful post. ” Im unsure how to react to this so im gonna add something to clear up my opinion.kiss_12kb.1603309806.png ” This is an even better post somehow. Before you translated "This isn't America" into that I argued "why insults and inherently evil, and exists only to fullfill someones unhealthy fixation on harassing people" Now I find that I was in error. That it was my liking of a post that you were translating for me. Very thoughtf…

Piddle - - Forum Banter

Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Piddle: “This isn't America. ” Mass ping for people who are yet to argue why insults and inherently evil, and exist only to fulfill someones unhealthy fixation on harassing people. ” This is a beautiful post.

• Quote from Spread: “I like it. So if I buy one block at 10 and another at 12 and stack them, the variable will show an average price of 11? And if I split the stack it would again show the discrete values of 10 and 12? ” I think you just have to wait and find out exactly what SBI can offer. That would be my hope in a perfect world. My position overall is that anything in this direction is a huge improvement. Any help in tracking the prices we have paid for things in the past is a huge labor save…

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “What happens if I buy a block for 10 silver and then another for 11 silver? ” One would say 10 silver and the other would say 11 silver. So if they were in your inventory and the market avg price was 12 silver. You could use the Est. tool tip to see that the value was 24 silver and 21 silver was paid for it. People are constantly asking for things to help them track their inventory of items bought and sold. The most asked for thing is just for AO to keep track of …

Piddle - - Forum Banter

This isn't America.

• So, as with crafted by, this variable would be tracked on each individual item in the game. It is the last price that this specific and discrete item was bought for on the market. Display it right below Est. Market Value on the items info screen. So, say I go and buy 999 T4 Blocks for 9990 silver. When they get added to my completed transactions tab on purchase, each of the 999 Blocks will have its last price variable set to 10 silver. Then anytime I view that item again in the future I can see …

• If you used the search bar to find the island, you probably didn't even miss-click. Search bar on the travel planner has been bugged for over a month now. It's really easy to click on the correct island and get sent to the incorrect island, and if you were expecting to pay a fee already you just click the button. If you didn't use the search bar though, and you weren't expecting to pay a fee, there isn't a lot more SBI can do for you than giving you the warning that you already chose to ignore.

• After a long time I got into the game

Piddle - - Rants

Quote from Rangerrrr: “I feel like im witnessing a BPD episode and now I feel bad ” D1oMW7CXQAEmhcC.jpg

• After a long time I got into the game

Piddle - - Rants

ill-call-my-5b7af7.jpg