Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 79.

• Ok so, in the past weeks i feel like a lot of the problems have been fixed or drastically reduced. Less crashes, better overall performance and the only rare blackscreens i've experienced lately were no more than 4-5 secs(Used to be around 10-15 secs which resulted in a Disconnect and Reconnect). Problem is, i've encountered 2 blue screens the past week or so whilst playing or trying to play the game. The latest one i came across once i tried to run the original game client, after a second maybe…

• Actually solo players enjoy the most freedom in the game currently. Sure it's tough surviving on your own and most fights you're gonna be having are gonna be against the odds, but there is nothing mandatory and you truly don't answer to anyone but your own self. Nothing worse than to be dragged into a 2nd job by some drama queens that can't satisfy their ego.

• Patch 14 Update Issues

TheGreek - - News & Announcements

I've got the same problem with the original launcher, but the steam launcher managed to update the game fine.

• Queen Patch 14 is Here

TheGreek - - News & Announcements

Is the patch meant to be 1 GB? Cause my launcher is trying to download 1GB of content and it was fully up to date before that. Update : And now it's stuck

• Have you seen the 300 people in Marketplaces? Do you honestly think it's a good idea making it easier to buy and resell items? This will affect the market a lot. The current mechanics actually are preventive to a lot of people because they just can't be bothered, which in term means that people that do want to be bothered have more space for profit. You can always sell your items fast to buy orders.

• Quote from Barathorn: “Quote from TheGreek: “Piddle, i feel like you are getting way too jumpy about this matter, one could even say it feels like you got something to hide. Also, you calling other people garbage, makes you quite trash yourself mate. You throw in accusations without any proof, talk shit about people and talking lowly about people, as if you are some sort of Lord, relax man. As for the statements that "the Cartel has nothing to do with this", i kinda feel like a t3 ox guy that gr…

• Piddle, i feel like you are getting way too jumpy about this matter, one could even say it feels like you got something to hide. Also, you calling other people garbage, makes you quite trash yourself mate. You throw in accusations without any proof, talk shit about people and talking lowly about people, as if you are some sort of Lord, relax man. As for the statements that "the Cartel has nothing to do with this", i kinda feel like a t3 ox guy that grinds t4 resources are far less likely to cons…

• Quote from Blatta: “Quote from TheGreek: “Now answer this simple question, why would anyone in their right mind want to spend countless of hours of their precious time, doing activities that are nowhere near fun, to accumulate wealth that is not even spendable anymore, in a game? ” Relax/Escape ” So people relax doing tedious tasks, spending countless hours orchestrating cartels throughout numerous cities, manipulating markets, getting frustrated at mere mortals that try to break that cartel by …

• Your arguments are hilarious to say the least, piddle. Now answer this simple question, why would anyone in their right mind want to spend countless of hours of their precious time, doing activities that are nowhere near fun, to accumulate wealth that is not even spendable anymore, in a game? And how come there are multiple people selling silver and other items(Surprise Surprise, Mammoths) on various websites? I'm not rational, so I need a rational and wise person to clear the fog for my stupid …

• Quote from Blatta: “Yes, seriously. Its boring stuff. Other aspects of the game offer much more. ” That's why it's so obvious that there is RMT involved. This network of people and how they run their business around most aspects of the game, like the market manipulation, plots and gold manipulation screams RMT. No one would go through all that hard work and hours you var to put in, if there was no real money involved. I mean they don't even play the game, so why do they need so much money, if no…

• Scouting is not bad. It's a service and an important one. But creating alts and using them as scouts, should not be tolerated.

• This happens because they go red once they see you. Meaning, they are blue all the time inside the dungeon, up untill they start seeing your name on their screen. Then they move a little bit back, go flag and come after you. A way to counter this is to try and have a peek quite often at the edge of your screen, or where you are coming from, so that when a name comes up and suddenly disappears, you know he's probably going to flag up.

• Pets

TheGreek - - Feedback & Suggestions

I've been thinking about this feature and how it could fit with the current state of Albion and add some fun and benefits to it, so far i've come up with this - Add Pets to the game - Add a building called Enclosure, you can place this on your Private Island. You can place your Pets there - Add Furniture/Decorations for that said Enclosure, to boost Happiness of your Pets - Pets need to be fed, then an option comes up, Pet, which will give you a Buff. They could be fed with Vegetables, Herbs or …

• EU player, ping usually is between 160-180. It does jump over 200 at times and that's when the problems really begin. But below 200, it is playable. People with 50 ping will of course have an advantage, but it's slight for this game and you can still outplay them.

• It's not just on phones. I had the exact same bug on my PC yesterday. Screen froze, I could click and hear movement, but the screen remains frozen.

• Something new i'm experiencing with this patch is a frozen client at 1%, with a background crash noise. Meaning, i hear the crash windows noise, but the client becomes unresponsive and i can't close it down, even task manager doens't show up. I use the PC original Albion Launcher.

• The mount looks and sounds Epic! Also the fame buff is a nice incentive to fight harder, but i feel like top guilds are already quite powerful, a 90 day fame boost will only make them stronger.

• I've been experiencing very frequent Blacksreens and Abrupt Crashes lately. I've always had problems with these, but the last 2 months they have been getting more and more frequent, to the extent where the game is simply put not even playable anymore. I've been dieing numerous times and nervously wishing no one else comes across me other times while i am trying to close the game and open it again having crashed or experienced a Blacksreen. From happening 2-3 times per week 2 months ago to happen…

• Quote from Ryodin: “Quote from Tabor: “@Ryodin The most common dives in Royals will be blue players walking the cleared dungeon right up until the see the silver loot log, hear combat in the distance, or catch a slight glimpse of a name plate. At this point they flag and can easily make it to you at that point prior to you noticing the flag counter and Aing out. ” I was afraid that might be what had happened. I don't see a way to combat against that unless they would add a counter to show all pl…

• Quote from Whodovoodo: “I think a lot of people have quite an entitled outlook on what "Solo Dungeons" are and here is what i think of them, I've completed a lot of dungeons and opened many player chests too =). You have to keep in mind, that although they seem like "Instanced Dungeons" they exist within an Open world Sandbox, you're basically in the open world, regardless of your being within a dungeon. As someone that dives, the only difference between finding someone killing dungeon mobs and …