Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

• the pve content in this game is more than bad. I like albion but you are limited to play in guild. if you want to play the game right now and do advance in game , joina guild. If you prefer solo play, good luck ,sad but true in my opinion.

• black screen caerleon please fix

• Cant Login In Caerleon

Nishayume - - Bugs

Quote from Celentine: “After disconnect by the server, i cant login again in Caerleon. All tries to login results in black screen all time. Another Characters can login without problems. ” Me too, i cant login in Caerleon. No se puede conectar con Caerleon

• [Tuto][Linux] Have a working game !

Nishayume - - Bugs

holy ... since launch i was playing on linux some days only. In beta i was playing very good and now in stable dont, this is not normal , we are coming back instead of anyone try the windows version on wine , works? Well for at least Antergos Linux, you need to the these instruccions on this nabel post, and when you try to launch u got the 1% black screen. Ok launch with: Recomenden to test all in Linux Distributions with the 1% problem and report if works Dont know why the LD_PRELOAD in the scr…

• yes i have the same problem too, sometimes happens, please fix

Nishayume - - Bugs

Quote from ixxxo: “Quote from Nibel: “Antergos : Launcher works, click on Play button crash ” Is Antergos still problematic? I was able to get launcher working without issue (and for the first time last patch didn't delete my modified launcher script, so absolutely no intervention was needed finally). ” Is working for you right now?

• { "status": "offline", "message": "Server is currently restarting and should be back shortly" }

• Quote from Daemion: “Why not restrict gallop to be active just on roads? This still retains the same travel speed of people along with not having to implement half thought out band aids to fix issues that previous band aids make apparent. ” This is a good idea, was thinking the same days ago

• Albion wont connect!

Nishayume - - Bugs

Restart server please come on! i have the same problem

• Mine is forever Connecting

Nishayume - - Bugs

Quote from Sheraf: “I'm on archlinux, the script works but then when the game window opens, i get the intro video and then it just stays stuck at 1%, anybody else having this issue? ” Yes i have the same problem, the script works , but stuck at 1% ( Antergos Linux - Arch based)

• Is the server down? I cant log in anyone can try to log please? thanks

Nishayume - - Bugs

thanks to you i can play this game..!! Thanks!! but is for now..waiting for next update to broke again de linux version very sad works for Antergos Linux (arch based)

• Very bad experience. Coming ir om work i only have two hours to play before go to sleep and suprise when i see the queue 1 h + are you serius?

Nishayume - - Bugs

The new client dont work too, it launch and freeze seconds later. Antergos Linux (Arch)

Nishayume - - Bugs

Quote from Dagother: “Quote from Nishayume: “oh thanks for all that contribute to Arch Linux fixes!! Its works.! Now like two week i cant play albion.. but thanks to users can play. Devs dont leave the job u need to do to users thanks ” Hiya, ArchLinux is not supported so devs cannot fix issues related to this distributions. However, we've got a few workarounds which may solve some problems: Known technical issues and workarounds There's also a patched linux client which should help in case you …

Nishayume - - Bugs

Again problem in antergos (arch linux) now is the libsdl2. I will try the flatpack hope works.Devs im wasting more time trying to launch the game instead playing. The flatpak version recomended by @Ulerilian is the best idea, but for now have the libsdl fail, i installed sndio and fails too with the flatpak

Nishayume - - Bugs

oh thanks for all that contribute to Arch Linux fixes!! Its works.! Now like two week i cant play albion.. but thanks to users can play. Devs dont leave the job u need to do to users thanks

• [Issue solving] Launcher update today

Nishayume - - Bugs

I have a no start, with a new client download launcher]$ QT_DEBUG_PLUGINS=1 ./Albion-Online QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() checking directory path "/home/nishayume/albiononline/launcher/plugins/platforms" ... QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() looking at "/home/nishayume/albiononline/launcher/plugins/platforms/libqxcb.so" Found metadata in lib /home/nishayume/albiononline/launcher/plugins/platforms/libqxcb.so, metadata= { "IID": "org.qt-project.Qt.QPA.QPlatformIntegrationFactoryInterface.5.3", "…

• [Arch Linux] Launcher Issue

Nishayume - - Bugs

any of you have this problem with arch in the last update launcher]$ QT_DEBUG_PLUGINS=1 ./Albion-Online QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() checking directory path "/home/nishayume/albiononline/launcher/plugins/platforms" ... QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() looking at "/home/nishayume/albiononline/launcher/plugins/platforms/libqxcb.so" Found metadata in lib /home/nishayume/albiononline/launcher/plugins/platforms/libqxcb.so, metadata= { "IID": "org.qt-project.Qt.QPA.QPlatformIntegrationFactoryInter…