Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Bit late to the party, but the game is more popular than ever. Give it a shot!

sam - - Small Talk

• What's up with this gank 7

sam - - Forum Banter

I remember your first thread on here, Player112. I'm very happy to see that your threads are still stirring up drama. If your brother doesn't want that gold, I am surely next in line to receive it. I will be waiting. Edit: Damn it I just caught up on the thread, guess not.

• This is a great idea. Would you mind me asking how many players are currently in your guild?

• Quote from Percifleur: “Yeah I get it... but we already know most of this sh!t that they describe in this news... not sure why they made a post again .. ? We just wanna know when it's getting released ” It's a good recap for those who aren't following the news as closely.

• Is this being applied to linux/android/mac clients or only windows?

• Reputation is worth a lot of silver. If you cross people it won't be forgotten.

• Hiyas all!

sam - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome to Albion! Definitely a good idea to join a guild, as a new player they're a great resource.

• Quote from Bahlduur: “def. its helped alot in my first week. currently sitting on a full t5 set, and saving up for t6. guild has a few members and ill soon be investing in a guild island etc etc ” That's a pretty good start man! Welcome to Albion.

• Hello Friends

Welcome to Albion! You can also use the /rec (recruit) channel in-game where guilds are constantly trying to find new members.

• Hello!

Welcome to Albion F2P has really opened the door for new players.

• Hello world!

Interesting signature.. Welcome to the forum!

• hello fellow comrades

Grind you will, welcome to Albion!

• Hello, People of Albion!

This thing is awesome for finding interesting builds. Welcome to Albion!

• Hello there

Quote from TheFleaon: “Welcome to the game! As it happens my guild is actively recruiting healers! You are welcome to join PM me here for info! ” Every guild is looking for healers. Welcome to Albion Online!

• What should I play?

sam - - Beginner's Questions

A friend of mine plays dual-crossbow and kicks my ass every time. I'm running claws, they're fun and great for locking down targets. Claymore is also fun, it's just a huge sword so can't go wrong there.

• Quote from ForbiddenSoul: “Can we get like 100k daily bonus points for the inconvenience? I have 75k to go with only like 6 hours, this downtime is really cutting into the grind... Thanks! ” For selfish reasons and selfish reasons alone I agree with this. I'm 50k off lmao

• New to Albion

Hey man welcome to Albion & the forum! Check out the different chat channels in-game, people are often recruiting via those, lots of really great guilds that are friendly for new players.

• Name change

sam - - Feedback & Suggestions

This is very conflicting. I agree with this Quote from Midgard: “In Albion your name carries with it your reputation. I hope they never introduce name change. ” But it's also nice for players who chose a bad name when they started to have the chance to change their names.. Honestly I think I have to agree with Midgard in the end.

• Albion LFG Albion LFG is a strictly voice-based Discord server (no text channels), it's loosely based on my old guild Albion Academy. I made it with the goal of allowing players to quickly form VOIP groups for dungeons, pvp, collecting, etc... It also allows new players to connect and communicate with experienced players, while forming groups. I'm constantly tweaking things and open to suggestions. When you join the server you're presented with the #landing channel, you simply change your nickna…