Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 451.

• Cursed counter?

kheeta - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from PipeGuy: “I've been encountering SO many cursed staff players and it's almost impossible to beat them Any tips to counter them? ” if we are talking about classic merc jacket curse build - all depends is he using guardian boots or not If not - he is easily killed by almost any popular mage robe build If yes- you should use Run and reset fight when he is using giga, then kill him easily Builds that counters such curse easily: Black hands Mage robe bow Mage robe claymore (using parry to …

• All spears E should not consume spirit charges That could MAYBE change the current situation

• Silly theory crafting The reality is not so satisfying Spear user always need to change W for every enemy Even in that case you need to be much better player than your opponent to win all popular corr builds like: Light cross Bolts Bloodletter Hands Regular bow Ava frost Ava holy Oneshot claymore etc Dunno what A-tier you talkin about, spears definitely need rethinking

• Spears

kheeta - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from DirtySentinel: “Quote from wyqydsyq: “Remove Cripple (useless ability, only situation it could be good is for ganking in which case Inner Focus is still better even after being nerfed) ” definitely not useless. I think all of the spear W’s have some place right now, which can’t be said about most weapon-line. try cripple against a sword with iron will and tell me that it’s still useless ” Yes cripple works But it could do nothing to pre-stack claymore because of its E range It’s inter…

• Quote from Bada: “"the easiest weapon to counter" yeah ofc lol, at least recent nerf reduce the numbers of 1h dagguers in corrupted but leering cane/royal helmet/demon cape combo is still pretty letal. So please explain me how is it the easiest weapon to counter when you're just stun to death ? Edit: my bad you actually give advice. The cape is useless, tryed it the dagguer just have to wait for shadow edge cd he will hit you and stun you eventually what ever you do. But i havan't tryed the fish…

• Inner Focus should be reworked to something like: -instant or very short cast time like 0,3 sec -static movement speed bonus 25-30% -same dmg bonus like it is now -maybe a bit higher cd Only this way it become viable

• Quote from Tomperon: “I think Black hand is Op as well, but you played poorly. Maybe transfer the purge to Second hit and bh Will be Fine, purge then damage is kinda Op. ” no sense in such skill at all

• Quote from Tomperon: “Or sbi can extend the buff time too... or increase the damage bonus... Or chanelling it faster when taking damage... or heal when someone atack you during cast... For sure inner Focus is a bad skill right now...Hope they rework It. Unfortunattelly Spears right now dont have a good main w...the best one i think is deflect spear...but It is situational like speed shot... Impale could be a main skill, but It have low damage, Very smal aoe and huge stand time... ” If SBI don’t …

• Quote from Razraffion: “I think the invis from dagger + jacket + boots make them OP. They can just hit and go invi and wait for their cds to hit again. It's retarded. ” A lot of weapons could do that Did you face 1h spear with ambush and ava leather boots? Did you face light crossbow in same build? You couldn’t even touch him at all

• Spears

Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from kheeta: “Quote from Borbarad: “ ” With upcoming Q it would be viableMobility Q , mobility W , lifisteal EI don’t even talking about great DoT/merc synergy after recent mage robe change That would be the new kite/sustain meta like pre-nerf guardian helm builds used to be No need to change Es until that patch goes life ” That is very ignorant logic.1) Q doesnt justify E being USELESS. 2) new Q on axes isn´t finished and will be subjected to changes, that is why it …

• Quote from Cyrok: “at the moment albion 1 vs 1 balance is a mirage... youtube.com/watch?v=WZqtphgJYLc&feature=youtu.be i accept suggestions on how to beat this lame build what could i have do? NERF PLS ” First of all - you have bad synergy build Merc is hardly pared with swords accept dual swords (double hit auto attack) 2nd: realize that you MUST change skills vs your enemy (q,w, boots etc) 3rd: know your enemy Know it’s combos, strong and bad sides of its build The best way is to do duels usin…

• Quote from royal_assassin: “Why are you talking about Q and E spells on 1h dagger? The real problem, it's the hunter jacket and some of the W spells. Forbidden Stab kill healers easily, Chain Slash is just OP, and hunter jacket - 1h dagger is the most popular combo. ” You keep crying about 1h... That’s the easiest weapon to counter The only problem with 1h dagger is stunlock build with royal helmet - just adjust your build and change cape if you facing a lot of them Or if you running Slayer CD a…

• Spears

Quote from Borbarad: “Battleaxe: 415 damage, 100% lifesteal if 3 bleeds on target.. So if target is wearing plate, that´s not much hp. 15 seconds CD Melee range. Broadsword: 918 damage with 3 stacks. 70 resistances increased 3 seconds after E is used Interrupts enemy spell casting 10 seconds CD 10 M range Deals damage even through windwall / fire wall and such Broadsword : S+ tier Battleaxe : F Tier Easy to balance. Just boost it a bit. Ez clap. ” With upcoming Q it would be viable Mobility Q , …

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from kheeta: “Pfff Last 2 years deathgivers were the most OP 1v1 weapon I also played it for a long time till get bored of its OPness That was a needed change because you could do nothing to it if you have no DOTs/cc/great sustain or mobility to run away You just silly looking how your hp melts while you even couldn’t touch your enemy For now it become rly skillful weapon with counter plays It still could kill ppl but not 99% like it was before ” Someone can kill 99…

• Quote from Nergohl: “Hi, Where can I find a Corrupted Dungeons guide? I can't seem to get anything right. Died like 5 times in red corrupted dungeons and lost everything. Can't seem to kill anyone 1v1. I tried the gear those top 10 infamy use, t6, t5.1 gear.. nothing works. What am I doing wrong? Thanks! ” Short guide for corrupted dungeons: take a look on top infamy builds Choose one of budget ones(claymore,crossbow,black hands etc) Take 6.0 if have no spec Take 4.1 if have at least 50 spec Die…

• That boots should not pass the fire wall That’s just a balance Tellin you like a person who plays with black hands If you don’t understand that - you just “op builds lover”

• Pfff Last 2 years deathgivers were the most OP 1v1 weapon I also played it for a long time till get bored of its OPness That was a needed change because you could do nothing to it if you have no DOTs/cc/great sustain or mobility to run away You just silly looking how your hp melts while you even couldn’t touch your enemy For now it become rly skillful weapon with counter plays It still could kill ppl but not 99% like it was before

• Classic deathgivers Stabbers build is using lym cape If serious Spears have high mana consumption to If you are spamming your Es and Ws brainlessly you’ll run out of mana as fast as axes do

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from kheeta: “Taproot needs great negative hp regen bonus Like -200% To prevent huge hp builds to kite and reset That’s all ” Such builds can then carry cabbage soup then. And even then, such builds wouldnt be able to kill mobs normally in CD, so thats not an option ” For pve heal all jackets have Mend wounds Even now there’s a lot of ppl using dmg/cd food for pve + that skill on jacket So that’s not a real problem

• Quote from Gabe32: “Daggers need to be nerfed more, when all they have to do is pop invis then hit me for almost 2000dmg we have a issue. Some dagger builds can essentially hit invis four times and just keep smacking you. That's crazy in my opinion. ” Did you try to do that by yourself? Do you rly think that’s so easy to kill with daggers?