Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• The rings are the same each season, but avatars are unique each season.

• Quote from Eternalhaze: “The knight and potion master aren't my cup of tea personally, but I'm hoping you do one for like a rogue or mage next! ” The "Potion Master" was the Rogue albiononline.com/en/news/first-look-rogue-adventurer-bundle e5c32698f0aafab646979f08445e46a65c64ee90.jpeg

• We just finished recording one - you can look forward to it sometime next week

• Instructions: - Switch between Male and Female armor variants by clicking on the corresponding avatar button at the top - Click on tab buttons to switch between different armor variations - Hover over an image to enlarge it - The small diamond-shaped icons under the name of the armor indicate which artifact is used to craft it and the mob faction the item is themed after - The guild icon at the the top-right of an image signifies whether the item changes appearance based on your guild and factio…

• <!DOCTYPE html> #div1 .div_female img, #div2 .div_female img, #div3 .div_female img, #div4 .div_female img, #div6 .div_female img{ margin-left: -20px; } #div5 .div_female img { margin-left: 20px; } #titlebox { margin-top: -5px; color: rgb(227, 200, 178); font-weight: 400; font-size: 2em; font-family: Georgia, serif; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px rgba(0,0,0,.6); margin-bottom: -5px; } .avatar { color: #977765; font-size: 1.3em; } .active_avatar { color: #e3ad8d; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px rgba(0,0,0,.6)…

• Building upgrade rights?

Elsa - - Beginner's Questions

Buildings have their own access rights, so you would also need to give him access on the buildings themselves. But given that you set him as island co-owner, he is also simply able to claim buildings and then upgrade them and manage their permissions in general. In short, give him permissions on buildings or have him claim the buildings.

• Skill Description not showing

Elsa - - iOS Test Forum

This will be fixed with a future patch.

• Hello everyone, Albion Online is discontinuing support for the following Windows versions: - Windows XP - Windows Vista - Certain Windows 7 versions (see below for details) The discontinuation will occur on October 6, 2020 due to an Easy Anti Cheat update that will no longer be compatible with code signing support of older versions of Windows. For technical details see: - support.microsoft.com/en-us/he…ment-for-windows-and-wsus - support.microsoft.com/en-us/he…de-signing-support-update FAQ How d…

• Quote from VRIO: “This is a problem for everyone who plays from phones. Please correct. ” This will be corrected with a future hotfix.

• i need testflight link pleas

Elsa - - iOS Test Forum

Hello and welcome to the forum! Please use the sign-up form found in this post: iOS Beta FAQ

• Update: This problem has now been resolved and Android & iOS players should be able to log in. Please let us know if you still encounter any issues!

• Hey everyone, With today's update, we've encountered an issue which prevents some of our Android and iOS players from logging into the game. This appears to be a connection issue which prompts the Easy Anti-Cheat message to show. We are looking into it and will keep you updated in this thread. We apologize for the inconvenience. UPDATE [12:44 UTC]: This problem has now been resolved and Android & iOS players should be able to log in. Please let us know if you still encounter any issues! - Elsa

• Hi, please reach out to support@albiononline.com regarding any payment-related issues.

• Fix the Captchas!!

Elsa - - Rants

Quote from Draedark: “Also, what is the point of the "remember me" check box on mobile if I have to re-log in and complete a captcha multiple times per day? ” Instead of filling out the login information on that screen, try instead simply going to the forum. If your login credentials are remembered, that will log you in automatically.

• Fix the game for muted players

Elsa - - Rants

Quote from Piddle: “I am not sure if SBI is soft on crime or if they are just masochistic. ” This was back in the good old days. Thanks to players like Frog, we’ve made vast reforms to our moderation practices since.

Elsa - - Rants

Quote from Midgard: “@Frog owned. your toxicity got everything it deserved it would seem. ” Not exactly. Going over the mutes in question, it became apparent that the permanent mute was much too gentle of a punishment. @Frog feel free to reach out to support and we’ll be happy to re-evaluate your sanction.

Elsa - - Rants

I think a permanent mute is well warranted after receiving 10 warnings and 31 temporary mutes. I doubt moderators in any other MMORPG would have as much patience Quote from Frog: “but I will say this is the average chat in the middle of the day in Albion Online ” Other players behaving inappropriately or breaking rules is not a justification for you to act the same way. What you should do is right click on their name and report them.

• Quick history lesson. The Ghostwolf Pups dropped as rare direwolf loot at the very beginning of the game, on July 17th 2017. This was by complete accident, as they were not supposed to be implemented - you could grow them into tame ghostwolves, but they had no other function. They were quickly removed from the drop table with a patch on August 1st 2017. Then, on November 15th 2017 we introduced a revamped Referral System, and the main reward for it was the Ghostwolf mount. As sign of good faith,…

• The duplicate entries are indeed deleted characters.

• Quick update: we have resolved this issue with today's hotfix, so now players will be correctly rewarded with Season 10 Crystal League tokens. For anyone who received Season 9 tokens this weekend, please reach out to our support team by sending an email to support@albiononline.com - your token will then be replaced with the Season 10 one.