Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• DO ANYTHING WITH RATS IN CORRUPTED

Hollywoodi - - Rants

Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “It is at best amusing..if not sadly dissapointing 2 months people yell at each other about the purpose of crd / SRD, yet sbi could align all these people.. We see CRD as a place for .... And try adapt it to be... Content It would end the fights in forum and move the discussion to Problem solving, though silence on sbi side.. Are they afraid to loose player if they share their vision / intention ” All those that complain about corrupted dungeons - it´…

• DO ANYTHING WITH RATS IN CORRUPTED

Hollywoodi - - Rants

It is at best amusing..if not sadly dissapointing 2 months people yell at each other about the purpose of crd / SRD, yet sbi could align all these people.. We see CRD as a place for .... And try adapt it to be... Content It would end the fights in forum and move the discussion to Problem solving, though silence on sbi side.. Are they afraid to loose player if they share their vision / intention? For me, it doesn't even make sense to give any f edback or proposal to adapt this content unless you …

• Quote from NBKilla: “If we could get like Stalker/Slayer level HG it would be crazy good. I'm kinda new to PvP and get paired against hardcore, seasoned, gucci geared seasoned players just make getting into this kind of content a shitstorm. ” To all of you, who want an IP Cap on 2 HG.. this will change nothing.. .3 Food, 8 Potions, & the power of Avalonian gear is NOT affected by IP Cap. These are, but the power is withing these items itself...You will see the same as of today, people will be in…

• I see green, red and yellow ones.. I have full empathy with the yellow guys because they seem to be outnumbered most time.. On the other hand, the green seem to help the yellow ones often..

• Sandbox - he plays a rogue trader.. He won u lost - I see zero issue here, except humankind is as humankind is.. So, I am not even sure, that he could put a case against you. Name and shame on official forum is, I am not sure though, against the standards, especially as this player has done nothing wrong according to rules...

• Let me give you a recommendation... Play a "no skill" high tolerance build 1) use no skillshot or easy to land skills 2) use builds with high sustain that are easy 3) use cheap builds if possible that don't make you nervous if u die - it should feel like moba not where u actually loose something 4) don't panic - if u die say.. interesting ..and mark what u learned down 5) get some wealth / unlimited money in game source that dying means nothing From theories to reality.. What builds would that b…

• Guys, i get stupid spam mail on this email account. I have no clou, if it is cause of the breach or whatever nevertheless i would really like to change my email on this account... As you obviously had an issue with my email adress and i feel no more safe with it, can you support changing it?

• Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “wait, it you can see from logs that active account sharing is done, with people that play long.. Why do you support this instead of ban it? Does it mean it is now okay to share account? ” Pretty sure it always has been a at your own risk type of thing since it can be monitored and you do need to provide access to the other user the first time they log in with the code from the e-mail. If it isn't, that could actually kill the way the economy of so…

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from skycerberus: “They deleted my character after they stole my account and robbed my items. They send message 'include bad words' to support how can be this possible can we solve this problem someone help me please i send message to support im worry about they dont help me what should i do ? ” In order to log-in to your account, this person/these people also needs access to your email or need to be told the log-in code by you. In addition to that, the data breach we com…

• Black hands second punch bug

Hollywoodi - - Bugs

Can't u do a proper forum search? It is reported and confirmed as bug since February / March.. Everyone except you knows

• or - do a proper game design? spawn the chest of the intruded one after 2 mins after intrusion and the one that wins it has the chest...rules of 2hg for chest .. DONE the problem is..zero objective to meet or fight for...you get all if you run away..

• Of course I can predict you the Meta It is quite easy and you know that, too. 1) lifeleech food will make curse and 1h dagger crazy good. 2) normal bow with lifeleech will be very strong especially on knock back with q knock back 3) undead arrows will be good And that in combination with already double Merc chest (chest reset helm) But u know that yourself, why u ask for the upcoming no brain metals? And why can't u play Slayer? Don't tell me the 100 k infamy is the issue?

• The Email address used, do they have it now? Means, someone knows my email address? So you AT LEAST support that I destroy my email address and put a new one in? And please..2 factor authentication.. I really hope, they don't have my personal data now, aka my email address.. Can u elaborate on this?

• Quote from deenne: “ratting should be skilled.. not abusing by 1-2 items and 99% times you are rewarded for being full retarded clicking 3 hotkeys not even in proper moment. hope SBI make it skilled not retarded noob friendly like it is now. ” as soon the casuals realize that their loot is crippled like .... By ratting Slayer crd in whatever content they do..srd, grd, etc.. So the extraordinary loot of Slayer crd consumes most of BM ticks and makes all the other content more crap as it is.. It w…

• Why spawn the boss? Spawn the portal to next dungeon and take your collected infamy with you - make spawn next boss earlier.. But u have pvp chance ..while doing boring pve things

• It was discussed, hideouts crumble over time, that delimits the amount of hideouts and provide some dynamics

• Quote from Shiroken: “Quote from Georg51: “Quote from Draedark: “@Georg51 It would seem that your philosophy of living 100% on the roads is playing an equal part in keeping yourself segregated from the other players. May I suggest that having too much focus on only one aspect of the game may not be able to sustain your fun factor for long, and that consideration to participate in some the other content would seem appropriate. ” We've actually moved our operations largely outside of the roads now…

• Congratulations, that is truly skilled outplayed. That is the videos and streams that make sense. Entertainment first class and a healthy contrast to the "invest to win" Nausk content.

• Look at invis shoes I doubt it is fixed yet, the leather invis. On top there was an Avalonian guide in forum here where some explained the "feature" used to single pull in ava dungeon.. I call it different, but that is just me..

• Well they could at least reduce the pve crap After someone breaks your crystals or kicks you out by breaking crystals, you have enough infamy that u boss spams Or even better You boss is dead u can take chest and go next.. that would be at least fair, if u got ratted