Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 972.

• blue zones

blappo - - Feedback & Suggestions

Why are there blue zones really, like very early on yellow zones had combat, but really yellow is blue now, no one is fighting in yellow unless its faction or very new players... but the pvp in yellow is really only harsh because 3 minute timer... if you got rid of all blue zones, and adjusted yellow knockdown timer so its only 30 seconds i think it would be an improvement.

• They should revert dash, the dmg spike plus movement is too much i would also consider the penetration which allows for high numbers even in plateletter. finally its the fact that the 1h option - BL is the strongest dagger, then add in off hand bonuses - taproot its obvious.

• ya, there is 0 reason to stop an kill the mobs around even full they arent worth it, just hit hotspots and leave

• Black Market

maybe its just me, but arent black markets illegal so shouldnt it not be in the middle of the city...... my thought is the BM should rotate around the cities, spending 12 hours in 1 place then moving. I would also add a second BM that appears in random zones with x2 BM prices. because its not in a city very few players would find it, thus not break the markets. I would only leave it for maybe an hour(to avoid too many people finding it), and have a countdown like roads of avalon do so you know i…

• can u even find t7 or 8 outside the hotspots... i never see anything above 6

• these have a nice thought to them, but their difficulty curve is too high. mushrooms seem strong at first glance, but maintaining stacks on the right people is nearly impossible. -either make it a separate from the 3 stack hots or change how it is applied my first thought is make it slightly larger 4m maybe and instead of "popping" have it just be an area where 1 stack is applied per second a person stands in it, giving players alot more control of stacking CD maybe 5-6 seconds with only a 4-6 s…

• Quote from Georg51: “more than half the zones you can cross without seeing a single other player. ” thats because i dont want you to see me... because open world pvp is all based on n+1 getting seen by anyone its 50/50 if they want to kill you and if they do 90% of the time they are in a group of n+5 thus players minimize their time in BZ or roads only doing anything while it is worth the risk. because of resource scarcity it is often only worth it for me to gather a zone 1 time per day other ti…

• Increase cost of hideouts: placing them, food they require, launching an attack on them, and increase difficulty of destroying increasing costs pushes them to be used as more than a respawn point, I would bring their refine and craft rates on par with royals to increase use as BZ towns where people actually play the game from, not respawn in. I have seen a few with real crafting and markets in them, but the ability to lock people out stops the use of banks in them... if item recovery were done b…

• Tooltips for beginners!

I personally really like thinking about how noobs probably have 0 idea where to find some of the more hidden info. like how does a noob learn about AOE Escalation, Zerg Debuffs, Focus Fire, IP caps for crystals, IP caps on HG lots of small things that are only mentioned deep in old patch notes.

• mmm royal armor how about a purge area for 4 seconds, 4m radius would be good option for supports outside demon armor or judi idk about boots... dash like judi boots, but instead of knock up bump resistance of allies hit and reduce enemy hit.

• well idk about all these ones,,,, But how about some avalonian varient potions

• Albion Has No Goals

so what your saying is you have no ambition, or self motivation? there is no goal but to be the best, or be the best guild etc. while i want new competitions there are still many players who have not gotten crystal in any season. If you dont want it, then ya its pointless go play WoW in order to "quest" ie mindlessly do the same activities that exist in albion but because someone told you to do them.

• mmm yes i lost easily over 100 mil twice since queen. spread ur stuff out, run it back to town often, use rests and public hideouts too.

• Abusive tax system

Quote from Neef: “But not other items like mounts, weapons, Capes and other items ” the recovery of mats is really the biggest problem, prices are obscene, weapons etc. it sometimes is worth recovering.

• Abusive tax system

Quote from Bogul: “If you make it too cheap you create teleportation of materials. ” Tho, its a 28 day delay, and it goes to a rest which have terrible markets to get value out of it you would really still need to move it to the royals.

• What if they made the silver bags salvage for their silver value, then just salvage all no new button to create, or some system for the inventory to find how many bags you have in a stack before using.

• Id support this as a Faction Fight, queue in as a faction, all of them represented, earn faction points and spend them for some items you otherwise couldnt get, like mounts, there wont be time to raise them, so use Faction points to buy them from a vendor, same with consumables. I would perhaps make the Goal to win control of 3 castles that tick points every 10 minutes, 5 factions 3 castles should be constant conflict

• all jackets are 8 seconds... nerf hellion too?

• it makes nearly no sense the recovery in BZ should cost much at all. in the royals i get why it would be expensive, but BZ the markets are useless anyway

• fine but still more crystal timers please, the only one i can do daily, Is at 2200, 2230 EST 0200 0230 UTC which is late if i have to go in early for work thus can't do it daily. in general EST which is chicago, dc, new york has so little to do. if you work a day job. 0000 timers 2000EST and if ur ok staying up late 0200 crystals but thats all the content available on weeknights for on of the most populated US time zones.