Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

• youtube.com/watch?v=tpPOrbVnP-c

• Another self-important twitch streamer getting BANGED OUT by yours truly! youtube.com/watch?v=GLCh6vyiUYc Talk shit, get hit.

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “You have got to be kidding me with this lifesteal food. It's almost like lifesteal/sustain builds weren't already meta & good enough as is... And why in the actual fuck is it lifestealing reflected damage? ” that i suppose will be fixed, otherwise that would be too broken ” Yeah right dude, I guarantee they add this broken shit to the game and fix it later like they always do. On the test server even Cultist Cowl and Deflecting Spin were giving life…

• You have got to be kidding me with this lifesteal food. It's almost like lifesteal/sustain builds weren't already meta & good enough as is... And why in the actual fuck is it lifestealing reflected damage?

• You have got to be kidding me with this lifesteal food. It's almost like lifesteal/sustain builds weren't already meta & good enough as is... And why in the actual fuck is it lifestealing reflected damage?

• Literally every other MMO on the market has better PVE than Albion. No, this game does not want PVE players. You guys come in here and bitch and moan and ask for them to make this game more like WoW with every post you make. I hope they remove all safe zones, get rid of expeditions past t4, and make it so you can get jacked in the dungeons again.

• Zoning / login issues

JonnnyBones - - Bugs

Using a VPN temporarily has fixed it. Might just start using it from now on because this game puts you at a disadvantage for having low ping. Apparently 50 extra ms of ping gives my opponents 50ms less time to react when it should be the opposite!

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Issues like this that have been there since beta are part of the reason this game has such a low retention rate. No big time streamers or moba players will touch this game, if they did most will get to t7-t8 and bitch about the mechanics and quit. The fact that someone can dash or leap while rooted is completely retarded, being able to blink during it actually makes sense... Also don't forget you can also cleanse or iceblock while silenced, an…

• Issues like this that have been there since beta are part of the reason this game has such a low retention rate. No big time streamers or moba players will touch this game, if they did most will get to t7-t8 and bitch about the mechanics and quit. The fact that someone can dash or leap while rooted is completely retarded, being able to blink during it actually makes sense... Also don't forget you can also cleanse or iceblock while silenced, another hair brained mechanic that should have never ma…

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “And the worst part is about half that loot is going to scrubs who run from PVP and do everything they can to avoid even having a name pop up before they kill those crystals. Come on SBI its bad enough that you ruined the red and black zone rds so that there is 0 risk of dying in them, fix this shit already. Players who have no interest in PVP don't belong in corrupted dungeons send them back the gre…

• Zoning / login issues

JonnnyBones - - Bugs

Quote from followpluto: “no fix or response yet gf ” There's also 20 other people having the exact same problem in the "Server Issues, Black Screen, Can't Login" thread... I know for a fact nothing changed on my end I just logged in the other day after a maintenance and the game has been shitting out and kicking me left and right.

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “And the worst part is about half that loot is going to scrubs who run from PVP and do everything they can to avoid even having a name pop up before they kill those crystals. Come on SBI its bad enough that you ruined the red and black zone rds so that there is 0 risk of dying in them, fix this shit already. Players who have no interest in PVP don't belong in corrupted dungeons send them back the green dungeons that you cucked to the core for these…

• And the worst part is about half that loot is going to scrubs who run from PVP and do everything they can to avoid even having a name pop up before they kill those crystals. Come on SBI its bad enough that you ruined the red and black zone rds so that there is 0 risk of dying in them, fix this shit already. Players who have no interest in PVP don't belong in corrupted dungeons send them back the green dungeons that you cucked to the core for these pussies

• Zoning / login issues

JonnnyBones - - Bugs

Every other zone or login I get booted back to the login screen, real annoying because nothing changed on my end. Also tried reinstalling/repairing the game, updating EAC, updating video drivers. It happens in literally every zone if I hit a load screen I'm at risk for getting DCed and put back to the login screen

• 1. Eliminate rats. There shouldn't even be a shrine at the start that you need to use to increase the chance of PVP, if you don't want PVP you shouldn't be in there plain and simple. 2. Nerf the Claymore already. I was watching a video where a streamer was using it saying how he needs his soldier boots to reset fights and get a second chance, then the very next thing he does is waste his boot and reset the fight off Q stacks alone. It doesn't exactly take a lot of brainpower to figure out out ho…

• Only problem with it is I'm sick of getting thrown into dungeons with people who haven't killed a single mob, it's not even PVP at that point it's just PVE shitshow.

• The Legend has returned to Albion to offer another one of the finest PVP videos, presenting a true service to the Albion Online Community. youtube.com/watch?v=-zaXOP3sE90 Complete and utter pwnage from the one and only JonnnyBones, Enjoy! #FreeJonnnyBones

• [25. March 2020] Queen Patch 8

JonnnyBones - - Patch Notes

Quote from Idebenn: “I'm not sure if the developers play the game. Skills with long cast times and channeled skills simply do not work in this game where you're forced to dodge something nonstop. Sure the damage of Hoarfrost is fine, but you'll be forced to interrupt its cast more often than not. ” With patch notes like these I think it's pretty obvious that they do not play the game whatsoever.

Quote from Maszke: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from RicardoSymilo: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from RicardoSymilo: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from RicardoSymilo: “These new changes to the frost mages hurts really bad and are unironically too much. Earlier, I was doing T8 solo dungs and they were challenging when i was doing 230 dmg from one ice shard but now, i had such a difficulty doing basic mobs dealing 167! Thats like 63 dmg less, imaging that you need like 20-30 q's to make average boss t…

Quote from RicardoSymilo: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from RicardoSymilo: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from RicardoSymilo: “These new changes to the frost mages hurts really bad and are unironically too much. Earlier, I was doing T8 solo dungs and they were challenging when i was doing 230 dmg from one ice shard but now, i had such a difficulty doing basic mobs dealing 167! Thats like 63 dmg less, imaging that you need like 20-30 q's to make average boss thats a massive nerf for all frost staffs. ” S…