Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

• I would add that it's not only that but other things work completely different to what is written. When you link two allies and one gets damage, it's not split evenly. Original target gets 50% but other one - only 25%.

• No, it's a "negative reduction", -(-9.5%), so actually being +9.5% and increasing energy cost.

• Also happened in Roads - crystal is definitely there but hideout checklist shows corresponding element as failed

• Unreachable sections in Roads

Krauler - - Bugs Testserver

Exploring Roads I've found this weird layout - part with portal seems to be unreachable

• Hello, world!

Krauler - - Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone, my name here is Krauler and I'm... well... moderator See you in-game!

• hey!

Krauler - - Introduce yourself!

You are welcome at the forums too, @SkinnerFender!

• Кто такие модераторы чата? Модераторы чата - это опытные игроки, которые добровольно тратят свое время, чтобы помочь игре различными способами. Они действуют так же, как и модераторы форумов, но в игровом чате. Для своей работы они могут включать тег (MOD) после своего имени. Их основная задача - отвечать на вопросы, поощрять конструктивные обсуждения и, если необходимо, следить за тоном беседы в разных каналах чата или спамом в них (кто-то еще хочет продать серебро?) Чем они пользуются? У модер…

• Quote from KhanDnc: “Ну и что в этой обстановке может спасти твое лицо (если не жопу)?... Конечно тотальные баны! ” Не совсем так, потому что SBI изначально не церемонились и тотальные баны РМТшеров (можно в истории форума отыскать регулярные темы в духе "прошла очередная волна банов, побанено столько-то сотен/тысяч аккаунтов") были с самого релиза игры, задолго до выхода в ф2п и этих проблем с датацентром.

• Frost Staff bug

Krauler - - Bugs

What do you mean by that? Frost beam is W, both Q and W lower mob move speed down to almost 0 - sure they stand and cant reach you.

• Quote from Evoque: “The main change is that we are moving to a so called "blind" auction system, meaning that players won't see each others' bids until the winner is determined. The eventual price paid by the winner is the same as before: namely, an amount equal to the bid of the second highest bidder plus 1 silver. The 2x bid advantage of the current owner stays in place. This system should make it much easier to break monopolies, as you can attack a plot with a bid without the current owner kn…

• Muisak stats are wrong

Krauler - - Bugs

Didnt checked damage. But it seems that bonus applied to base amount, adding to bonus from clothes, not on top or before them. Being naked Generous Heal grows from 316 to 378, granting (378-316)/316 = 19.6% bonus. Seems to be just a not-so-intuitive description of hidden formulas.

• Muisak stats are wrong

Krauler - - Bugs

Got 8.3MP Muisak to test, 1688 IP. Stats from patchnotes - 20% healing, 25% mana cost at 1700 IP. Stats displayed when unequipped - 13% healing, 16% mana cost. Stats displayed when equipped - 20% healing, 24% mana cost. Tested with lifetouch staff. Generous Heal without muisak equipped - 511 hp, 28 mana. Same ability with muisak equipped - 573 hp, 35 mana. Actual healing bonus = (573-511)/511 = 12.13%. Actual mana cost bonus = (35-28)/28 = 25%. Holy touch without offhand - 203 hp per tick, 63 ma…

• Offhands are terribly bugged

Krauler - - Bugs

Posted in separate topic to have clear title and discussion.

Krauler - - Bugs

Quote from Dagother: “the stats are correct ” What about Muisak healing bonus? I have no 8.3MP yet to test but I believe actual bonus would be 13% instead of 20%? Or is progression from 10 to 20 (double change) is expected on 1530 to 1688 IP change?

Krauler - - Bugs

There is possible confusion, but: - I have holy staff with W having 10 seconds CD, very useful to check effects - mistcaller unequipped, shows 14%. Simple guess with modifying CD duration is 10-(10*0.14)=8.6 seconds. CD of W with equipped mistcaller is 8.58, that's very close - seems to be actual flat CD modifier - same mistcaller shows 17% in its info when equipped, that's seems to be just wrong

Krauler - - Bugs

Ok, so it's even bigger. But it doesnt answer neither how it's possible to see numbers higher than maximal allowed (having mistcaller with displayed bonus higher than 14%), nor why muisak have actual bonus way lower than intended and declared in patchnotes.

Krauler - - Bugs

Bump with update: muisak mana cost penalty seem to apply correct (as shown when offhand equipped) - equal to promised in patchnotes. So currently offhand seems to have much lower healing bonus while adding full mana penalty.

Krauler - - Bugs

Bonus amount calculated incorrectly for offhands when any offhand equipped in slot. From recent patch, mistcaller - "14% (on 1700 IP)". My 1584 IP mistcaller (8.3 Outstanding) shows 14% when in inventory and no offhand equipped. Equipping either that mistcaller of any other offhand makes it show 17% that's beyond the max value. Wrong calculations apply to any offhand shown on market too - values change depending on whether you have some offhand equipped or not. From the same patch, muisak - "20%…

• Merlyn is Live!

Krauler - - News & Announcements

@H4n1baL Quote from H4n1baL: “The quality of an item may have an impact as big as an enchantment level on high tier items. ” Low tiers too. But I've mentioned examples of high tier items that have no impact from quality. Also game is not about high tier items only and not about PVP gear only. Quote from H4n1baL: “We are absolutely sure that it would be detrimental to simply combine the stats of all these item qualities since the price differences may be very significant. ” May be. Or may not. Yo…

• Merlyn is Live!

Krauler - - News & Announcements

New Market UI is terrible but not because of new look - it seems like no one actually tested usual trading with it before release. There are new buy/sell stats - awesome addition. You want to sell your item and right there you see lists of buy/sell orders and total stats. But those stats are filtered by item quality - normal, good, etc. You cannot get combined data for all qualities. That's stupid because: - most of the time I want to see "how often people buy mage robe TX.X", not "how often peo…