Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 75.

• The larger guild will always have more players, more resources and probably know how to play better It is necessary to treat large guilds differently from small ones and this also includes incentives. What I would do, for example, would be to allow t4, t5, black maps to be only for small guilds (hideout) maps t6.7 and above, for large guilds. And the higher the guild's lvl, the lower the guild's incentive to go to an area where there is a hideout. You could limit the number of players from large…

• For me its OP . Its Very hard tô counter and onlys Works in some situation.

• You dont konw what is dps scalling... Some weapos (i dont konw If is all artefact) do more dmg if you hit more people. Im not Talked about of the mecanic like you Said.

• Quote from qGoodLuckq: “Quote from CHUVAO: “i can see that you dont know what you talk about.... When i said that artefact , is because you nedd to put much effort when you compare withe halbert . So, we have bear paws, that is more deadlier thant halbert, nedd more effort to up and can only use in few situation and is more expensive. In the other hands, you have halbert: you can use in all situation, is not expensive, have burst and dont need a lot of effort to up.. ” bear paws is cheaper than …

• i can see that you dont know what you talk about.... When i said that artefact , is because you nedd to put much effort when you compare withe halbert . So, we have bear paws, that is more deadlier thant halbert, nedd more effort to up and can only use in few situation and is more expensive. In the other hands, you have halbert: you can use in all situation, is not expensive, have burst and dont need a lot of effort to up..

• Quote from SirusX715: “The soldier armor nerf didn't touch axes. The cc duration is what got nerfed. It was a roundabout nerf to heron spear. Not every item should be tailored to 5v5. The mobility and higher potential make bear paws a nice option for both small and large scale open world. ” Off course not. Bear pawns its a artefact and the "E" works only in a few situation. Halbert, its not artefact and have more burst because your "E" its easy to use and can use and all situation. The same prob…

• nice !!

• Its because of trade offs. Why use t8 if the difference in item power is not so great and 2 ppl can kill you without problem?!

• I did not see problem. Only one team that knew how to play and another not. They isolated the healer and killed the others .....

• I thought better of it and my conclusion is as follows: The way it is today, it's not worth it to take 100 in spec.. That's because, every 1 point in spec, you get 2 (i dont remember) item power . However, going to 0 to 1 or 30 to 31, has a very small effort level when compared to going from 80 to 81. Starting from 80, it takes too long to pick up 1 point. Besides, everything from 80 to 100, is 20 points of item porwer that represents almost nothing of modification in dmg; For me, the correct th…

• So, if i have 400/400 and wanna play with t4, i ill have nerf? Dont make sense. I understand your frustration but this game is not about spec; Its about the gear you have in the rigth moment. So, if you have 400/400, has soldier armor and spear, you probabily kill all ; If you have 400/400, has for exemple, knockdown, and guardian boots, you probabily kill all; Everything depends of what you have in the moment. And this change if play against ,1,2,3,4,5,6,10 players; Maybe, just maybe, the diffe…

• This game is not about spec; Its about the gear you have in the moment. So, if you have 400/400, has soldier armor and spear, you probabily kill all ; If you have 400/400, has for exemple, knockdown, and guardian boots, you probabily kill all; Everything depends of what you have in the moment. And this change if play against ,1,2,3,4,5,6,10 players; Maybe, just maybe, the difference between the tiers is low..... and you can make some adjustment..

• 1H Cursed

CHUVAO - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

You cant counter.... cd of cursed is more fast.. Só if you use reflectic, he ill use scholar cowl, and he able to cast another E and you no.. If you use , the shoes, you need to perfect on the time. If you use Guardian boots, he Will be able to use another E and you no.. Not mention that he has Guardian boots.. The truth, Only option now is the knigth helm. But is better If we have more. Its a good option if sbi Nerf the combo with scholar cowl. Like she did with clerig + graveguard

• Greataxe is on a goodspot for me. every weapon hás a conteur. But i see viable on Hg ( + stalker Jack + knight helmet) , Dungeon diving + PVe + gank. There is a Lot of weapon that need another look. Bear pawns , for exemple, is on bad spot. Spear is a tresh (expect, Heron) Cursed ( waiting for the nerf on cleric + graveguard) but is Still strong.( Waiting for the nerf on cleric cowl. with the combo) Dagger, bloodladder (lets see the update) And bow need a Nerf . Ligth bow, we will see on this up…

• You cant counter xbow.. Q has 4 seconds of CD. Maybe, quartstaffs ir same LINE is the best approach

• youtu.be/uAi0TKH_fKk

• Its broken. You cant do nothing. Q spell, 4 seconds of CD. 2 Qs with W, kill you! 8 seconds. And has a Big, big, ranger. Bloodladder + light crosbow, insta kill

• About combat loot: In PVP, Today the loot system is based on who can click first. That would be perfect if the conditions were the same for everyone.We have problems with pings, fps and not mention the macros available in several devices.My suggestion would be to allow the party leader to choose from three types: A) Free: current system B) Free: random items in the bag. Anyone could click, however items would be randomly drawn C) Only the PT leader. There are numerous game situations where it is…

• Now we're talking! You gave me an argument! Tks If he died, what's the problem? Everything is a matter of risk vs. reward The group understood that the loss of time in the division and the stress generated is greater than the risk of losing all items. In addition, also, the difficulty of finding reliable players in the party and the time that is lost with this. So if you dont like, you can choose the option in the party for not share the loot. Or you can choose randomly drawn

• He agreed with me and did not realize yet when he says that he does not trust people. The solution largely solves this. And it is indeed a social issue. How many people stop playing with others because of these reasons? Owens, I can not agree with your argument. If it was that way, why have the party finder? It was better to let people socialize and made the partys What I understood from your argument is that you prefer to keep sandbox status not because of social interactions, but because the s…