Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 74.

• S9 Statue still bugged

Disregard - - Bugs

Ok good one its been like 2 months the jokes getting old, Elevate statue inside the realmgate still shows BA plaque when you click it to read the poem and stuff. Reported so many times by so many people lol

• Hey, about 2 months ago, I made a post about how cities were skipping one day a month. I also PM'ed Korn, who eventually responded essentially saying that the system accounts for this skipped day, meaning the city output is a bit higher. Now that the bid values are visible, I ran the math on Lymhurst just now and found out this is not true. Lymhurst plots totaled 19.15b in bid value this month, 10% of that divided over 27 days should be almost exactly 71m, but the city output is 68.422m, which i…

• Haven't heard of any issues for the last week or two

• Tunnels

Disregard - - Bugs

hello?

• Tunnels

Disregard - - Bugs

Tunnels are excessively buggy, and have been since queen release. Im pretty sure tunnels are considered instances rather than full zones, leading to 4 issues which are abused daily by zergs to hold tunnels 1. When a zerg queues out of a tunnel, they will not appear on the other side of the tunnel gate, instead they will be teleported to some other gate depending on which map. For instance in Westweald Thicket, players zone in at the south west gate, despite the tunnel exit being northeast. 2. Wh…

• Half my friends in NA are literally unable to play the game, cant do crystals, this needs to be a priority.

• If you enter a cluster naturally just before it becomes queued and then leave the cluster within a minute, you will still receive the 10 minutes debuff This is actually a major bug, because it means that if your enemy has the zone full except for lets say 30 slots, you either need to send 30 men on a suicide mission, or have 30 guys zone back out and be unable to queue for 10 minutes. Its been happening for months now.

• If you have the global map open at the same time that the cluster queue updates for a map you are queueing into lets you in, the actual "Enter" button does not appear. Everything else looks fine, but you cant actually press the button to enter, and are forced to wait another rotation of the queue.

• The statue is out in the conquerors hall and in front of it, but this item is still unable to be placed. prntscr.com/u6zfyd

• Most of these castles look good, highstone meadow is kinda weird, its literally 3 zones from Razorrock passage. I know you think this will create more smaller fights over the castles, but in reality it will just be the same group of players taking both every day, wont help much of anything. Everything else looks great though

• LET ME IN (Round Table Edition)

Disregard - - Forum Banter

Was this thread supposed to be an application? Or how did you go about "applying" when theres literally nothing saying how one should apply. Its invite only, and if everyone who said "hey can i get an invite" got on there would be too many cooks in the kitchen, too many voices for them to read through. The harsh reality of the RT is that unless there is a nearly unanimous agreement on something, not much tends to get done. One very loud dissenting voice can set back feedback of several others, s…

• Alright finally an iteration of debuff I can get behind, very excited for this

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from SkuzKabel: “Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Boedavildje: “So the offseason tourney is now at the start of the next season? With ava weapons disallowed what is the point of moving the date of the tourney? Edit: apparently season has been moved a week as well. Still doesn't change the fact that announcing one date and then changing it 2 weeks in advance means you will have teams no showing due to plans already made. ” Quote from SkuzKabel: “Yeah like wtf is t…

• I asked Korn why this was the case and he seemed to think it was a bug, so here we are. Expected: Cities pay out daily with their monthly tax rate to the owning guild. When the auction cycle occurs on Monday morning at reset, the city does not pay out since the tax is being updated, and as compensation it pays double the day before. The bug: When the auction cycle updates, we receive no payments on both Monday AND Tuesday, so we are paid 2x over the span of 3 days, effectively losing 1 day of pa…

• Quote from Korn: “Hey there and thanks for the input. We are currently considering the following: - Making AOE escalation weaker - Looking into the stacking up of bonus damage effects as these play a critical role in "one shot" builds. We don't mind strong engages as they are an important part of ZvZ balances, in particular when fighting outnumbered. However, in our view, they should usually not be one shots. - The disarray curve will be made flatter in the next patch. The goal here is to balanc…

• Quote from Saabotage: “Quote from Disregard: “Quote from Saabotage: “I do not want a participation trophy. But that doesn't mean I do not want to participate. yeah, maybe i would be eliminated the first round, or maybe i would go the whole way. how would you possibly know? actually it makes cheese stratagies more viable... i dont even understand your reasoning on this one, but also you seem rather opinionated on my playing abilities, and youve never even met me, you havent the foggiest clue what…

• Quote from Saabotage: “I do not want a participation trophy. But that doesn't mean I do not want to participate. yeah, maybe i would be eliminated the first round, or maybe i would go the whole way. how would you possibly know? actually it makes cheese stratagies more viable... i dont even understand your reasoning on this one, but also you seem rather opinionated on my playing abilities, and youve never even met me, you havent the foggiest clue what my win/loss record is. so bite me. ” the fact…

• These number changes did nothing 200 man groups will still abuse the system go get 25% debuff Clappers will still abuse the system to get 0 debuff This just increases damage of everyone by 5-10% cant believe we waited months and THIS is what you came up with

• @Saabotage it’s hilarious how you are so worked up about a tournament you would likely be eliminated in the first round in. normal season crystals do not require 20 sets of 8.2 gear. Go do some lvl 3s and try winning those, then once you start winning lvl 5-6 just find a guild that will fund your sets for the higher levels. I personally think winning lvl 9 is a bit of a ridiculous ask since the 2nd best team in the game who would normally get white tigers might not enter the tournament because o…