Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 76.

• As a epic gamer, I like this idea. But they can't promote toxic streamers (NOT ME BTW). Got to keep the Albion image pure and welcome friendly. ((PS : Unmute me pls Its been a year I'm a good boy I swear ))

• LET ME IN (Round Table Edition)

Exeon - - Forum Banter

Yo if this guy gets in the round table then I should get un perma muted = ( its been a year

• MEN OF ALBION DISCORD

Exeon - - Small Talk

DO YOU NOT KNOW ANYONE OR WANT TO TRASH TALK? OR MAYBE SELL SOME ITEMS? WELL THIS IS THE COMMUNITY DISCORD FOR YOU. THIS ALBION COMMUNITY DISCORD ALLOWS ALL PEOPLE FROM ALL GUILDS TO JOIN THE DISCORD AND BE APART OF THE WHOLE ALBION COMMUNITY. ( It is a unisex discord, we do not discriminate ) Click the link below to join! discord.gg/sB6zRF9

• I got a idea, I'm not from Blue Army / POE so ill get ignored... Why dont we do this thing called GvGs? Like you know... 5v5,10v10,20v20.... The more you go into the circle / zone tier the more numbers the gvg is... Woah.... Or we could.... Just Zone cap 4 zones.... HMMMMM...

• Poll: Alliance Feature

Exeon - - Feedback & Suggestions

The only people who want alliances are in mega alliances. There should be a cap on alliances or no alliances at all IMO. Alliances block off content for smaller guilds in the blackzone and even more now because gvgs are gone.

• Poll: Disarray Balance

Exeon - - Feedback & Suggestions

Make it strong for whenever you are outnumbered lol. Ever since queen i have been facing zergs triple my numbers and nothing happens, A player out weighs the de-buff atm. Yeah you do more damage but when you are done using that E you gotta watch out for so many more E's, even if they do less damage you cant out do it. You got to make the disadvantages of having huge alliances so bad that everyone wants to be in no alliance or in a really small one. I don'y know who is telling you that 300v300 fi…

• Dev Talk: Hideouts

Exeon - - News & Announcements

Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Quote from Exeon: “My guild and Alliance cannot defend our hideouts with 200 people because a zerg of 400 people come. This change is good but not enough AT ALL. Make it so they need ot be IN the ZONE to see it. ITS CALLED A HIDEOUT FOR A REASON NOT A UNDERGROUND TOWNPLOT. Small guilds CANNOT live out in the outlands like this. AT ALL. ” I think there is no way for that 400 vs 200 scenario to happen now since they added a feature to avoid it. ” It has happened many time…

• Dev Talk: Hideouts

Exeon - - News & Announcements

My guild and Alliance cannot defend our hideouts with 200 people because a zerg of 400 people come. This change is good but not enough AT ALL. Make it so they need ot be IN the ZONE to see it. ITS CALLED A HIDEOUT FOR A REASON NOT A UNDERGROUND TOWNPLOT. Small guilds CANNOT live out in the outlands like this. AT ALL.

• My guild and Alliance cannot defend our hideouts with 200 people because a zerg of 400 people come. This change is good but not enough AT ALL. Make it so they need ot be IN the ZONE to see it. ITS CALLED A HIDEOUT FOR A REASON NOT A UNDERGROUND TOWNPLOT. Small guilds CANNOT live out in the outlands like this. AT ALL.

• Guild Spotlight: KFC

Exeon - - Chronicles of Albion

We need more posts like this. Maybe you can probably make guild posts for other guilds?

• The best of the three is axe, handsdown. Axe is good 5v5, 1v1 and zvz. While the other two options is only really good in 1v1 situations.

• Its simple, there are better weapons than the spear line ATM, the play style of the current meta doesnt really have a place for spear and the only one that I can see used in open world bigger fights is a Trinity to help tanks break down doors or a Heron spear to be annoying. Maybe they could add a spear change and give a spear more of a AOE spell for the new update?

• T8 Yellow and blue zones would ruin the whole purpose of risk and reward in a open world sandbox PVP mmo. There will only be territories in the outland in Queen.

• Mobile: Planned Improvements

Exeon - - Mobile Version

Hello and welcome to albion huehuehue.... How can i get into the Albion IOS test? I got a Iphone 8+. I checked the survey but it was for people that already played on their phones?

• youtu.be/JQeo75Jitj0 ENJOY (pls un perma mute me im a new person)

• Tell Your Story!

Exeon - - General Questions & Discussions

Two Long Years A long and hard 2 years ago a simple player joined the world of Albion, his name was Exeon, only 2,000 gold in his pocket. He wished to a brighter future in Albion. Not knowing anything or what to do he ventured off into the old city known as Honister Pass, there he made friends and soon heard about this massive land called the outlands. So he journeyed there to begin his adventure. As the years past so did his loyalties and the land itself. About 1 year pasts and Exeon, now a vet…

• HMMMMM.... I AGREE GOOD SIRE, BUT ALAS... ALBION ONLY CARES NOT ONLY MONEY, BUT FOR SHITTY 5V5 META COMPS... MAYBE ONE DAY THEY WILL RETURN IT TO ITS GREAT STAGE. MHM, YES YES. images

• Hey guys Epic gamer here: twitch.tv/videos/408725773 2 fights vs SUN ( Really money guild teams) 6:50 First fight starts 36:40 Second fight starts Thank you and enjoy.

• Me and many others biggest mistake in Albion was joining Money Guild. If you are a new player please join small guilds / new player guilds founded by a new player. I feel many Veterans will make fake guilds to just steal from new players. Always have a back up plan and don't let someone have 100% access to your stuff.

• twitch.tv/videos/400820738 Cgvg vs EGO! 7- 0 SCORE! 3/24/18 (starts 8:37 ) twitch.tv/videos/399169258 CGVG vs BROKE BOYS! 61- 0 SCORE 3/21/18 (starts 8: 05 )