Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 875.

• Quote from scions: “still impressed me that pve players come to albion and ask for more pve when 90% of MMO are pve, let us albion pvp go play to another game if you don't like it ” I agree with you, although I can see that some people enjoy the aesthetic and feel of Albion so they wanna play it. I don't agree with all this carebear shit of t8 blue zones though or rollable HCE maps, carebear shit should not be rewarded the same way as higher risk activities. Not referring to you: For fucksake gr…

• Quote from Piraterer: “Now you got it. Donkeys are sexy. You have to dodge mobs and traps and all that Things. And at the end there is a glorious achievment. ” Sad you missed the great donkey race then

• Quote from Piraterer: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Piraterer: “Making suggestions for EndGame PvE Content. ” And tell me, what's so "endgame" about riding a donkey? Just because you ride it through the black zone? Sounds like an incredible pain in the ass. Also if you enter naked, how the hell are you gonna get gear in there?There is endgame content; you just want a place where you can farm t8 in a blue, solo. ” Riding it naked. So you cant do PvP and only PvE.Well you cant do anythin…

• Quote from Piraterer: “Making suggestions for EndGame PvE Content. ” And tell me, what's so "endgame" about riding a donkey? Just because you ride it through the black zone? Sounds like an incredible pain in the ass. Also if you enter naked, how the hell are you gonna get gear there? There is endgame PvE content; you just want a place where you can farm t8 in a blue, solo.

• Quote from Piraterer: “Quote: “I think a T8 BlueZone would be nice. Place it in the middle of the Blackzone. With only one blackzone you can enter from and dont allow hideouts in this bluezone or in the zone before. Thats would be some hardcore PvE Content. The idea look fun, you can go in BZ with that one guys who don't want to pvp, let him in this blue t8 sandbox where he can struggle with 150k other childs gatherers and when you fought enough you just have to go back here to pick up your litl…

• Quote from Saccavirano: “Quote from Georg51: “I have a better idea. Let me invade people in HCEs Problems fixed. ” Let me invade the market and crafting stations, I'm salty about crafters income. ” y so salty buddy

• Quote from NBKilla: “People keeps bashing on the note of "HCE is safe, you never lose your gear", are you all braindead or just cant realize that one down in HCE gear is worth your entire fucking set for CDs? ” Yeah bud, maybe for some stalker tier shit. You're literally speaking out of your ass, lmao. Its over, was/is OP as fuck - be happy you could abUse it

• I have 5 crafting alts, they all make money for their premium and more that I spend on my main character. Sell certain items to BM and certain to players. And regarding the cartel... I just send a ton of ingame mail and ask for associates, maybe I was lucky but j have never been asked to pay a fee to have associate.

• Quote from Razraffion: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from eriniycat: “Even hearing the name of the game makes me angry and nervous ” What a drama queen ” She sounds like one of those mentally special people who thinks everything revolves around her feelings. She even had a wall of text I doubt anybody will read. She's delusional and needs help. ” Hey now, I passionately read the entirety of the wall of text

• Quote from Furinkazan: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “why dont you send a mail ingame to one of these station owners and ask for associate fee? You would be surprised at how many of them will actually give it to you... ” all of them will give it to you, for millions of silver, for a period of time, and for one character only. ” Guess you asked the wrong ones then, never had this issue:)

• Quote from Forstrom: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Forstrom: “this should be regulated tbh, there should be a maximum of 1 station or 2 stations in different cities per account, the funniest part is that the ones that cash from this might be the ones that are the most suitable to start RMT and seems like sbi doesnt give a fuck ” Very easy to work around with alt accounts. It would change nothing. ” >if it doesnt work easily then lets ignore it fuck off lol, that mindsetting fucks up everythin…

• Quote from eriniycat: “Mm lets see I have 13 channel.12 with total 68.000.000.subscribers 1 is belongs this mail whic is private information stolen.Have 3 subscribers.So I don't have to struggle to be popular ..As a youtuber, I don't need to make money or become popular.The e-mail address I use is part of a serial e-mail address.This is something I do because I want to hide my identity and to prevent such problems.I never use my e-mail address linked to my name from this computer or internet lin…

• Quote from Zoream: “Don't know what the complaint is, it's life. ” maybe in certain sectors, but there are regulations irl aswell. Anyway, might be too late, the economic power that they possess rn is probably way to high, even limiting per account doesn't really matter when the premium price to open another account is a meager 8m

• why dont you send a mail ingame to one of these station owners and ask for associate fee? You would be surprised at how many of them will actually give it to you...

• Cleric Robe and Mage Robe are better choices, if you are okay with giving up the scholar robe ofc

• Quote from Skelst: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Skelst: “Quote from Borbarad: “That means less traffic in BZ overall, thus lest potential targets for ganking. And that´s pretty boring, especially if nobody will appear. ” Nobody will appear where? At the gates where they camp with 7 more of their buddies or where? Damn right it’s boring. And it should be. Oh, you have gathered for an hour. Good job. Now give it all up on a silver plate to gate patrol. ” Drop in hideout and wait for bet…

• cool

• Quote from Skelst: “Quote from Borbarad: “That means less traffic in BZ overall, thus lest potential targets for ganking. And that´s pretty boring, especially if nobody will appear. ” Nobody will appear where? At the gates where they camp with 7 more of their buddies or where? Damn right it’s boring. And it should be. Oh, you have gathered for an hour. Good job. Now give it all up on a silver plate to gate patrol. ” Drop in hideout and wait for better time to bring to city? Your guild is shit an…

• all i see is a rant lmao, also there is counters to it, iirc soldier helmet and knight helmet make you immune to it