Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 87.

• REMOVE MAGE ROBE PURGE

moking - - Rants

lol now look at corrupted dungeons @Retroman

• Your Arena Sucks So Fking Bad!

moking - - Rants

Arena is a waste of time.It's not even properly ip capped with zero proper matchmaking, still no option for tank role.Sad.

• REMOVE MAGE ROBE PURGE

moking - - Rants

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Excellent reasoning. ” yes im a man of culture you see.

• Combat Balance Changes

moking - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Ruminus: “From testing the corrupted Dungeons for a few hours now and with how things are on the live servers I belive that swords deserve a nerf on their passive, mainly the movespeed. It just boggles my mind how it this hasn't seen any changes in the last year (?) yet. combined with the Taproot (which should also get a nerf) its just extremly strong, not just because of the movespeed from the passive but also because it imo has the most versatile W from any weapon line: Interrupt wi…

• REMOVE MAGE ROBE PURGE

moking - - Rants

that is all.

• Claymore balance

no claymore player uses it as an i frame, that's like saying broadsword e should lose its leap, because players are using it as a gap closer.If you use claymore e to dodge an ability , especially without stacks your going to lose the fight.The iframe is not intentional is my point it happens a a result of the claymore player using his three stacks, at the same time you just so happen to be using a damage skill, statistically you wont see claymore players i-framing abilities it just doesn't happe…

• Claymore balance

Clay more doesn't need any more nerfs stop it. If anything it needs some of its old power back, then we can talk about turning it into a skill shot.

• @Korn this is a great change, don't listen to nay Sayers half of them couldn't game design themselves out of a box. The point of this change is to drive more activity to this content, because currently no one is really participating in solo rds's.The rewards are not worth getting ganked 1 v 5 all of the time, and they shouldn't be because you do solo rd;s for the FAME not the LOOT. The portion of the population that are currently involved in Solo rd's are being dove disproportionately to the amo…

• How to make this staff a reality.Here i will be presenting the staffs abilities and .1 .2 .3 variations . Title tree - Summoner Summoner staff Default skills - q - 1. Entity Shard - Randomly fires 3 summoned Projectiles (Skull) ( Raven) (Hand of keeper) at a target. Each entity does [X] amount of damage and applies the mark of the summoner on its target lasting [X] amount of seconds.Mark of the summoner places a debuff on the target based on the last entity to hit the target. (Raven mark) - when…

• Currently the archetype of the bruiser in albion online is suffering from power projection issues, relative to overall cost of weapons and gear. First what is a bruiser? A bruiser is character that often prefers to be in melee distance of their opponent , relying a mix of tankyness and damage, their abilities and SUSTAIN to stay in the face of their opponent to deal damage. A great example of this is can be seen in league of legends every bruiser in league of legends is relatively tanky and has …

• How to turn magic into a useless class

moking - - Rants

If your struggling as a mage you should probably uninstall this game.Ranged absolutely destroys most melee, the only challenge you would have should be dagger players. Fire especially is beyond powerful, and you only need to level cloth to be successful, you do 10 times the damage of most melee and can nuke targets, slap on a mage robe and force purges to counter Reflect helms. Do me a favor start a new character, play the broad sword route, then the one handed fire route, and look how powerful …

• Bounty Hunter Server

moking - - Forum Banter

discord.gg/cM8Pyhg A little experiment , feel free to join and take part.

• Quote from kheeta: “Quote from Binhood: “The only sword that needs a buff is dual swords. It is absolutely dogshit compared to any other weapon, maybe except great axe. The e skill damage with 3 stacks on a 100 spec t7-t8 weapon is laughable. ” Dmg in dual swords is greatThe one problem of it is stacks ” damage on the e is great, but without the e it does no damage, your basically carrying around two dry mops.

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from moking: “Lets be Honest here, Splitting slash has to be the worst skill in the entire game, and is a perfect reflection of what this weapon is. Confused between weird soft cc utility, soft damage, complimented by out of place burst.That ultimately fails in having a weapon identity and as such cant really excel in any category. ” You seriously complain about maybe the most versatile and useful weapon that´s meta for many cases ? And you be like " oh, splitting sla…

• Items that ruin pvp, and need to be balanced.They either have too high of a power budget or requires the opponent to play chess while you play checkers. - Hunter Hood : The reflect is far to strong, i know its being tweaked now,but it still makes this list as tuning the percent down is not the way to go about fixing this problem. The problem here, is that the item forces you to stop attacking your opponent, when its seen.The counter of not attacking should not also be one of the hoods strengths.…

• Swords literally do no damage without stalker hood in 5V5 , To play solo your forced to play carving, because it does not rely on stacks, even then your not playing like a melee at all because your kiting most of the time.Why? because 90 percent of the roster out damages you in a straight up fight. Broadsword is relegated to hell gates, but only because you have a pocket healer with you to give you infinite amount of time to deliever your damage, on top of stalker hood.Without either it would no…

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…d90450bd0203cd186da8b79d7 oof looks who is right again .... ahahahha You know im gonna rub it in this to easy. RetroMan great job, perfect final step keep up the good work, i think this is all that's needed.

• Quote from F0XXX: “Is the smart cluster queue working as intended? Can we have an in deep explanation of how it work? We are sitting on the zone with exactly 200 people, If I remember correctly, the zone cap is for 400 players, but looks like it has reducted to 300. What happened is that more than 200 players zoned in us and activated the smart queue, them half of us got kicked and they zoned more than 200 on us. This resulted on a 100vs200 fight, and the people that was kicked wasn't in the que…

• As the title suggest swords are still a terrible weapon.The initial design for swords have gone through several changes from the initial release of the game , from a off tank weapon, to a quasi dps weapon , to now a weird bruiser weapon that appears to be conflated as a dps option in this current iteration of Albion online.Over the course of these changes swords have lost a massive amount of damage due to Nerfs , such as the beta 2 mobility meta with hunter jacket clay more. It has also lost a l…

• any reason this ability still garbage, yet the cloth armor one is miles better, but also still garbage?