Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from skycerberus: “I'm still waiting for someone to take care of me now. How long do I have to wait? ” Hey there, will get in touch with support to enquire about the status of your case. They'll get in touch with you shortly. @Hollywoodi please contact our customer support in order to change your email.

• Quote from Wydoyolo: “@Korn Is the file uploaded on 3rd party website containing databases passwords to puppet, jenkins, wiki, website, apis, albion_xxx databases and tokens fake or not? If yes, then is it possible that attacker could have create and download dumps of that databases? Don't these databases contain more data about players than forums database? ” Hey Wydoyolo, while we can't go into the technical details, we have no indication that any additional databases were compromised.

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from Korn: “Quote from skycerberus: “They deleted my character after they stole my account and robbed my items. They send message 'include bad words' to support how can be this possible can we solve this problem someone help me please i send message to support im worry about they dont help me what should i do ? ” In order to log-in to your account, this person/these people also needs access to your email or need to be told the log-in code by you. In addition to that…

• Quote from skycerberus: “They deleted my character after they stole my account and robbed my items. They send message 'include bad words' to support how can be this possible can we solve this problem someone help me please i send message to support im worry about they dont help me what should i do ? ” In order to log-in to your account, this person/these people also needs access to your email or need to be told the log-in code by you. In addition to that, the data breach we communicated above do…

• Quote from Draedark: “I have one remaining question. I have changed my password on the forums, which as I understand it is the same as for logging into the game. I use the STEAM client, and I was not normally prompted to enter any log on information. Is this working as expected? I assumed I would have needed to re-enter my new password when connecting via steam, but I was not prompted. Thank you. ” This is working as expected. Your Steam account is connected to your Albion Account used on Steam,…

• Quote from LegoGlass: “For the people that dont understand what is meant with encryption and hashing, basically your passwords are only stored in a hashed format so say your password is test123 there will first be added a series of random characters (the salt) and then put through a mathematical function to become a hash this looks like this: ecd71870d1963316a97e3ac3408c9835ad8cf0f3c1bc703527c30265534f75ae. So that is the only form in which passwords could have been leaked, these are not usable …

• Quote from glokz: “How brilliant it is, I could change my PW without 2-step verification, even though 2-step-auth is enabled when I login to the game/account from a new location. So I am not sure if hackers could login to the account bypassing 2-step verification and then update the password. ” The 2FA for the game account is tied to your email, so it can not be bypassed in the way you describe. The key thing is to have a proper password and/or 2FA on your email account. Also, please make 100% s…

• Hey there, the current ping issues should be fixed within the next 30 minutes.

• You get better value for money if you buy through the native client or website. Buying through the website works for Steam users as well. Just go to Albiononline.com, login with your normal account details and click on shop.

• URGENTLY asking SBI to check BLACK MARKET NOW

Korn - - Bugs

Hey there, we checked logs and could not find anything out of the ordinary. If you have more information on the matter, please share it with us. Also, anyone interested can check logs themselves by opening the price history on the black market for specific items. The chart there also shows the number of items bought by the black market. on the 30d view there you can see if there is anything odd with the volume or price. If you check it, make sure to check multiple items as of course there can al…

• Black Market

Korn - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hey there, we checked logs and could not find anything out of the ordinary. If you have more information on the matter, please share it with us. Also, anyone interested can check logs themselves by opening the price history on the black market for specific items. The chart there also shows the number of items bought by the black market. on the 30d view there you can see if there is anything odd with the volume or price. If you check it, make sure to check multiple items as of course there can al…

• Quote from Gunnar216: “I'd really like a further explanation of what is mean by "we've set our sights on an expansion of the Royal Continent. The ongoing growth of the player base has made Albion's blue, yellow and red zones fuller than ever, and we're currently hard at work on a comprehensive plan to expand these Royal zones". To me expanding the royal continent means adding more zones but later saying you plan to expand zones means making each individual zone larger so which is it or both?. Al…

• Thanks for the kind words

• Thanks for the report, we are looking into this.

• Hey there, here is a small clarification. - It is of course allowed to manually note down zone names and put them into a spreadsheet. Those notes can of course also be shared with other players. Manually literally means that you as a person make a manual note into a spreadsheet / on a piece of paper when you see the information on your screen, without the assistance of any special tool or software - What is not allowed is any sort of tool, script or mechanism that automatically extracts / gets t…

• Agreed that this would be an awesome feature. We'll just to so see when we find the time to implement it.

• Quote from Polymorphs: “I was wondering why Iv done 10+ t6 corrupted dungeons and only found one guy.. he found me lol even though I signed up to invade every time guess solo life will never be good ” We are aware of this issue. This will be fixed going foward.

• Corrupted Dungeons

Korn - - General Questions & Discussions

Hey there, just as a general heads-up, we are currently collecting all the feedback on corrupted dungeons and are evaluating all the data that we can gather on them on our end. Based on that, we'll be making adjustments and optimizations quickly.

• We are generally fine with dungeon diving, it's part of Albion being an open world Sandbox MMORPG. The purpose of the dungeon closing timer is for us to be able to balance the frequency of dungeon dives happening - to balance the risk vs reward ratios for both, the divers and their potential victims. Here is why: If diving is too prevalent, this heavily discourages Outland zone activity (and/or leads to the "mandatory scouting" meta that we currently have for solo RDs)This in turn leads to less …

• Quote from Equart: “Quote from Equart: “@Korn I like this change, but with one remark. 1. Implement this change for 1 month and collect data. But only in September , the reason behind it is only one - in August people will be hyped and will do new content non-stop , plus global population would be much higher. 2. Compare PvP activity , how it was before and how it is now. 3. If PvP activity will be the same (In SRD) , or higher - keep this change. If it will be lower - cancel this change. ” Also…