Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Should be at least allowed to level to t3 or t4. Otherwise totally pointless, Innless you got lucky and happen to get last hit on a person already being killed theres nothing a broken naked dude can do. Allow leveling to t3 or t4 should be t4 atleast and allow to craft your own gear then maybe people willl give it a shot.

• While the board sword does have more dmg the battle axe E has life steal, Just because adding in life steal doesn't mean that the board is auto better, The battle axe E still has its life steal PLUS more now with this food.... But my main point is battle axe was shit before this food and comparing it to a weapon like broad that has been a lot bettter for a long time is stupid. Its like saying hey guys this weapon SUCKS but this one is good and after this new food GUESS WHAT it will still suck we…

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “If I knew there was a good reward for this, I would convince a friend to meet me in a red zone with a T2, T3 , T4 set, and 6 tomes of insight in his inventory. I would pay him to go down to mobs, and I would swoop in for the execute. Of course, this would appear in my video as a lucky mishap that I stumbled upon. Then the real pvp challenge could start. ” yeah this is like the only way by the rules given to pull this off.

• Cannot be done, Now if you said we could level to atleast t4 and then delete all gear that we got to get to t4 than go to a red zone naked and allowed us to pickup other peoples kills and gear then maybe this could be done but its really kind of a half baked Iron Man challenage without even allowing us to craft or gather or pve. Without some pve there is no pvp in albion. Its a balance in a way.

• Quote from Dagother: “Hey, there were a few threads about this issue - with introduction of numeric cooldown timers it was changed to speedup the timer instead of reducing the initial time as it looked weird when you used a spell with cooldown buff (timer would jump back and forth). Problem is between equipment or buffs that reduce your cooldown just a bit and spells, currently we cannot make it so the numeric cooldown timer displays reduced cooldown based on equipped items or food buffs and spe…

• Ava roads, More players have access to BM, I'm now even using the BM again and its been a long time. I have easy access to caerleon through the ava roads. May more players are not using the BM so it takes longer to sell items.

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Neef: “Lol so mad because like one thing can go over firewall and its not even used that much... ” Yes, yes, I simply provided you with a comparison.Now please cook up something better than ''lmao umad''. ” Lol, Its a game relax. Its very debaitable that some things should pass firewall, Its a super great spell and it can total lock entry points at times, This isn't a dash or a slow, This is an ability that will always be good, Now hellion shoes are not used th…

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Neef: “Easy fix, Don't allow the ability to work on mounted players, They changed a lot of theses "gank" type abilities to stop working on mounts and maybe this should be another. Only other option i can see is if you lower the cast range which is already pretty short. I believe not allowing it to work on mounted players is the best option as its kinda silly that it does and a fear on a raven cannot. Another option would be to allow a break range. Go 15m and the …

• Quote from Draedark: “Quote from Someky: “Quote from Draedark: “Quote from Neef: “Quote from Someky: “Quote from Draedark: “1. WASD Controls 2. Camera Controls 3. Customizable GUI ” Amen to the WASD and GUI customization. ” I don't think this game would work well with a WASD char control system. I think combat would seem really weird idk. The mouse movement just seems to feel right for this game, IDK maybe it would work. ” I feel the opposite, but I think it is just down to personal preference.T…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Neef: “Yes but daggers is like one of the only counters and knight helm in anything but ZVZ is dog shit on a stick, Atleast give us a boot option to help us out and hellion shoes can fuck you too because you can only come in not get out most the time. So being that im melee all you have to do is use your boots to backup and I can't chase because I have already used my boots to get over your firewall. Seems fair to me. ” Alright then mister smarty pants, cook me…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Bukem: “This is a good argument actually. I agree with you that those skills should be able to go past a fire wall - that skill is insane as is. Windwall should be changed too for consistency. ” Quote from Neef: “Agreed Firewall is super good and very very very few things can counter it and go through it, Hellion shoes arn't used that much and some things should jump through it because its already super OP. No I am not a hellion shoe player but I believe everyt…

• Quote from MuitoVelho: “I agree with the coment that the map owner of a 18 map should or receive a 18 map and no chest or at least receive a 10+ random map. The HCE content demands good gameplay and hours of dedication. Also, and i say that as a tank main, i started with like the cheapiest set and work my way around to get a full M.P set so i spend days playing this to became a better player/tank. Dont kill a content that is loved. ” I don't get my map back when using maps in the blackzone and s…

• Quote from Ashoracky: “It is indeed 17,9 s, but it shows 20 s and goes down faster. It is just done this way, you can check it with watch ” But why have timers if you need a watch to know the correct timer. The whole point is of the system is to show the correct cooldown time. Otherwise its pointless system. Needs to be fixed I understand its working and all that but It would be nice to show the real CD time.

• Quote from Draedark: “Quote from Neef: “Quote from Someky: “Quote from Draedark: “1. WASD Controls 2. Camera Controls 3. Customizable GUI ” Amen to the WASD and GUI customization. ” I don't think this game would work well with a WASD char control system. I think combat would seem really weird idk. The mouse movement just seems to feel right for this game, IDK maybe it would work. ” I feel the opposite, but I think it is just down to personal preference. The current style of movement is weird to …

• Abusive tax system

Neef - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from RenKatal: “I still don't understand why people think hideouts are a safe place to store their materials... They are, and have always been designed to be destructible. If you want to keep your mats, make sure to move them someplace safe, like one of the Rests, or the Royal Content. ” Well cases are not always that simple, In my case I made a mistake and used the recovery option outside the hideout before it was even ever killed, This was before when the hideouts first came out, This re…

• Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “You have got to be kidding me with this lifesteal food. It's almost like lifesteal/sustain builds weren't already meta & good enough as is... And why in the actual fuck is it lifestealing reflected damage? ” that i suppose will be fixed, otherwise that would be too broken ” Yeah right dude, I guarantee they add this broken shit to the game and fix it later like they always do. On the test server even Cultist Cowl and Deflect…

• Quote from Someky: “Quote from Draedark: “1. WASD Controls 2. Camera Controls 3. Customizable GUI ” Amen to the WASD and GUI customization. ” I don't think this game would work well with a WASD char control system. I think combat would seem really weird idk. The mouse movement just seems to feel right for this game, IDK maybe it would work.

• Quote from Borbarad: “Wait what. T8 artifacts drops from chests? Bruuuuuh. And relics ? Man i don´t think i have ever seen many and i have been playing for longer than a year, doing many group dungeons and even ava dungeons. Souls and relics as well. Those are like god darn rare ” yea they do drop but like never. That rate percent must be very very small.

• Can't move island

Neef - - Bugs

Quote from Las7imelord: “What a crock. Everyone should have the option at least once. I guess this will happen again though, so just got to wait it out ” I have to agree, Or at the very least once a year or something the option should become active for maybe a day or two. The only reason being is because a lot of new players place there island somewhere then join a guild that is locked somewhere else. Then they have to go through hell to move everything to that guilds royal city. With the portal…