Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Pomożecie?

Dagother - - Ogólne pytania i dyskusje

Quote from ozilos123q123: “Cześć, jestem nowym graczem w Albionie - chciałem zagrać w grę i nagle pojawia się błąd 0xc00007b, Co zrobiłem: Ponownie zainstaluj Microsoft Visual 2005/2008/2010 Pobrałem .net microsoft, ale nadal nie działa, ja próbowałem pobrać jakieś pliki, które miały zapobiec temu błędowi, ale to nadal nie działa. Bardzo podoba mi się sama gra - chcę w nią zagrać, proszę o pomoc ” Zainstaluj microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=48231 i daj znać czy pomogło czy dalej wysk…

• Hey @Ehji please check the guide in Easy Anti-Cheat Troubleshooting Guide

• Bug, Mi personaje atrapado

Dagother - - Bugs

@SKLucifer Hello, if you've get stuck because of a resource, please report it with #bug command in game e.g. "#bug I got stuck here because of a resource." You can use /stuck command to teleport to nearest exit, just keep in mind it will take a few minutes to finish casting. google translate: Hola, si te quedas atascado debido a un recurso, infórmalo con el comando #bug en el juego, p. "#bug Me quedé atascado aquí debido a un recurso." Puede usar el comando / atascado para teletransportarse a la…

• Hey guys, you can press on the "Retry" button and it should resume download from the last file it stopped.

• Cześć! Już za tydzień - 21 października, zostanie wprowadzony patch #7: Aktualizacja Śródsezonowa Siarka i Mgła. Aktualizacja prowadza wiele zmian, m.in. nowych wrogów i pułapki w Przeklętych Lochach, zwiększone możliwości łowienia ryb i nowe ryby w Ścieżkach Awalonu, Usprawnienia Zamętu i Inteligentnej kolejki do klastrów, zmiany balansu walki, nowe przepisy, usprawnienia rzemiosła i rzeźnictwa i znacznie więcej. Więcej informacji w ogłoszeniu tutaj. ~ Dagother

• Hey, there were a few threads about this issue - with introduction of numeric cooldown timers it was changed to speedup the timer instead of reducing the initial time as it looked weird when you used a spell with cooldown buff (timer would jump back and forth). Problem is between equipment or buffs that reduce your cooldown just a bit and spells, currently we cannot make it so the numeric cooldown timer displays reduced cooldown based on equipped items or food buffs and speeds up when you use a …

• Hey, sorry was testing something! Should work now.

• Hey guys, there was an update regarding lifesteal changes for patch #7: Quote from Retroman: “Hey, everyone just a little update for those of you who are worried about the Life Steal food. We are right now testing to adjust the mechanic to work like this: Every 1s you get x% of the damage you dealt but with a cap of y% of your max health Which keeps it in line with a hardcap for large scale fights, while also allowing the life leech value to be high enough to keep it as an option for builds in s…

• Filter in market doesnt work

Dagother - - Bugs Testserver

Ok yeah, thanks! Next version is already on its way so it won't be fix there, but we'll try to fix it asap.

• Filter in market doesnt work

Dagother - - Bugs Testserver

Quote from SHARKY: “Yep, Tier and Enchantment filters currently do nothing. ” Hey, which items were you checking? Enchantment filter works for me so maybe there was no item with the enchantment level you were looking for? EDIT: just checked and both filters work for me, could you post more info which items you were looking for and which marketplace?

• Cant get new device security code

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from esys1337: “Hi guys, i just cant log in for first time because i cant get security code to my e-mail ” Hey, this issue with emails should be resolved now - please try again, might take a few minutes till the email arrives but you can also check in the spam folder. If you're still not getting any email please contact support support@sandbox-interactive.com

• odzyskanie konta

Dagother - - Ogólne pytania i dyskusje

Hej @patryk90210 , napisz do support@albiononline.com i opisz sytuację, a pewnie coś się da zaradzić.

• EASY ANTI CHEAT DISCONNECTS

Dagother - - Bugs

@Shkarpetka I'd recommend checking your running apps - some of auto-clicker/auto-hotkey apps or any type of app that might automate certain activities in-game might be forbidden by EAC and could lead to disconnect via EAC. In such case you would get the "Botting tool detected" message after disconnect. If you cannot find such app on your pc, I'd recommend scanning your PC for viruses/malware but the last restort would be to contact EAC and wait for their assistance since SBI has no access to EAC…

• Cannot see any anomalies on black market, if you can please post which items exactly you are selling, what were the prices before and now. Only thing I could think of is black market got more attention because of recent changes in patch #5 and/or some players are selling items for lower prices than before but it doesn't even look like it based on the blackmarket sale history.

• It should work now, could you log in again?

• Quote from imbafromNorth: “I am 100000000% something is wrong. I updated my items again. 25-35 items (al x5+) and I got 2 sales in first minute, after that just dead.. ” Have you checked what's the price on buy orders compared to your sell orders? If someone is selling the same items for lower price than yours then your items won't be sold that often.

• Hey @imbafromNorth , could you tell us: - are you setting sell orders much higher than current blackmarket blackorders? say blackmarket buy order for the item is set for 1000 silver, you set a sell order for 1500, or you keep the difference minimal? - what's the current buy order price of the item - how many buy orders for the items there are Blackmarket buy orders are being updated quite fast and it will increase in price, which will fulfill some of the sell orders, but someone might insta sell…

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, so just a quick update - we've checked current EAC kicks and those are valid ones, it has nothing to do with the patch. With upcoming patch #6, which is already on the test server we've added additional message to EAC disconnect window, which will state the reason for the kick - in general if you're starting the game via launcher and you're getting kicked then there's a specific reason for that, and best way then as I stated before, is to check the guidlines and troubleshooting at easy…

• FIX EAC DISCONNECT

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, there's a thread about this topic already - please check my reply in EASY ANTI CHEAT DISCONNECTS

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, if you've missed my message on the first page, or you've already checked the troubleshooting guide at easy.ac/en-us/support/ and nothing worked, you can message EAC tech support at easy.ac/en-us/support/game/contact/tech/ - they might ask you for your account ID so I'd suggest you send it with your first ticket (you can check your account ID on your account page at albiononline.com/en/profile/ under Account Information). In the future patch we'll also add a reason to the EAC kick messa…