Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 84.

• same here, bs and ping spikes. it seems that every 6 months albion data centers have connection problems. Hey I remember last year

• Ping issues

Nyck - - Bugs

Same problem. Rip Queen

• Lag Again

Nyck - - Feedback & Suggestions

The sbi will ignore for another week before announcing the problem. Probably the structure that keeps the server is problem again, again. Some friends and colleagues have an additional ping of 40 or more.

• Good job but it is ridiculous to play albion on Minimum, change the video card settings because the game is poorly optimized. with a 1080 was for you to be able to three client and run at maximum.

• Albion has bad optimization since beta but when Percival arrived it was incredibly worse. As the queen will be focused on territory zvz, I have some doubts: 1. Does any developer test the game? 2. Does anyone from the development team read the forum? 3. Sbi is ready for the rejection of new players? Albion is proposed to be multiplatform but does not run smooth even in windowns. On any zvz or reset, the game is stuttering regardless of the hardware you use. Reset day 12/07/2019

• Issues with lag

Nyck - - General Questions & Discussions

I confirm: this problem is serious and sbi is aware and this ignoring the situation, the same happened months ago, Disconnections and ping spikes took almost two months to solve, she spent 20 days to speak.

• It's all cheap drama. The sword spent months dead and today it's usable. The axe was already extremely strong, as well as bow and boltcaster at a time ago. Today the sword is meta, it has already taken some nerfes. Note: I've never seen anyone crying when the bleeding from the axe was amazingly broken.

• Ping Issues

Last night several people experienced problems: dc, rollback, rubberbanding and even black screen. Took 3-4 hours to stabilize, and was stable with 80+ ping. A lot of people are in trouble don't use AT&T, including me. So I ask the surpote to look at the game again.

• Ping over 100?

Again.

• Game ded? or naw

I am enjoying seeing the direction of this topic and comments, someone call korn to join too. Quote from Abydon: “The game isn't dead but it is dying but death is probably a year away at present rates. ” Exactly !!

• Game ded? or naw

Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Forum activity alone is not a good metric to measure the overall population of the game. There are plenty of players who just create a forum account to read updates, post bug reports and server/latency issues. They don't really interact much after that. ” OK. But excluding youtube and twitch, as these have a good number of engagement and views with people. Reddit and discord are just like the forum in practical terms. To measure the population in game - just play, in…

• Game ded? or naw

Look At launch, albion had a lot of people playing and as a result, the forum had a lot of activity: reports, bugfixes, opinions, positive and negative feedback, haters, ideas. In late 2017 the game population stabilized and in 2018 began to decline, forum began to have a little less movement at the end of 2018. So sbi changed the game model to (f2p-2019) and a lot of people joined the world of albion. During this time, the forum had an increase in activity again. The forum and the current state…

• Game ded? or naw

Quote from solventh: “your topic 3 made the game moving towards small guilds instead. all the resources were gathered by big guilds. and the forum activity was just like today's since the beginning. nothing changed. ” Before launching: you could find t8 / t7 features on the map, just go on site and collect even with all the dangers. After launch, you would find resources concentrated within territories, allowing large guilds to make fortunes (Example: Mg), spent months like this. Some time later…

• Game ded? or naw

Quote from Xanthirius: “The game is extremely healthy. People who complain that things are not fixed to their liking on their time schedule don't have patience or the understand of how a roadmap and an effective plan works. You can't just halt everything and fix x. Doesn't work like that. Play the game you enjoy the most. Make the fun your own. ” 1 - Albion had optimization issues before its release. We are in 2019 is the problem still exists. 2 - spent two months to resolve a ping / lag issue. …

• Connection problems again?? Did the server structure change not fix the connection issues? this must be an unacceptable joke.

• I like your feedback. Soon all the sword will be dead again. Quote from Equart: “1. First part. @Retroman So lets talk about swords. I want to remind you why this weapon line is in meta and pretty decent choice of a player in all type of PvP content. --- It is Stalker hood Mortal Agony (Stalker Hood) - Resistance Reduction: 0.5 -> 0.35 Nature of swords playstyle allow players to fulfill their potential in fights via this spell. Literally you was able to finish <50% HP targets solo very fast , wh…

• Lag Again

We wait almost two months for the server to be fixed temporarily? People are tired of complaining about the same problem - Damn Lag Today Nice content sbi: lag, desync and Stuttering!!

• Hideout are a stupid idea

I think it works or will be the outlet for other games for many people. Note: in documents leaked from the emphasis to ZvZ. But the client can't stand this kind of stress - massive zvz. just see how the server looks in damn reset: fps drop, lag and desync.

• very cool, but the problem exists over a month ago, the damage was done ! A lot of people have left the game for this and have no plans to play again. I hope sbi has a good strategy to bring in new players. Please do not give premiums to players, it has become almost a tradition for players.

• Wtb optimization

So man, we need to talk. It's frustrating that every damn reset kills Albion's gameplay. fps drops constantly, no matter which video card or cpu you have: you will notice the drop. Many people are required to set up at a minimum, (no names, no hp bar) it's called zvz configuration. Stuttering is a sad reality thing for Ao players. It used to be a lot of crashes on zvz, today that was fixed, but you play massive zvz with 15 - 30 fps is ridiculous. Albion has no high graphics to justify such a pro…