Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Quote from xesmaa: “i think you are not an albion online player, a t8 ice staff so op with 8.1 tome of spells (morgana cape etc etc). ” sigh i think you did not read my reply correctly. if we are fighting warbow vs ice staff of any kind bring in the same t5 gear and weaponthen the following will happen. with 85% accuracy. and you forget that warbows can use frost shot to counter demon boots if he take frost shot over ray of light This 2 here is why warbow is top tier…

• Quote from Gibba: “Quote from xesmaa: “I want ''buff'' to ''warbows'' not ''nerf''. ice staffs are both catching and fleeing and have excessive damage (I forgot to write, the skills has really low cooldown its so op!!) ” Warbow it's melee nightmare. Devs said they want to nerf infinite kiting. ” Use demon boots to catch warbow users lol use your ''brain''.

• Warbows need buff

xesmaa - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

i think you are not an albion online player, a t8 ice staff so op with 8.1 tome of spells (morgana cape etc etc).

• I want ''buff'' to ''warbows'' not ''nerf''. ice staffs are both catching and fleeing and have excessive damage (I forgot to write, the skills has really low cooldown its so op!!)