Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 56.

• growing on the island is annoying

TradeMark - - Rants

Too be honest i prefer more clicking doing no risk jobs.. Its commen sence that the button spamming keeps people stay away from it and playes that enjoy it gets paid because less take the job. U see this in other situasion as well. If u want too buy 1000 journals u have too click 2000 times then the lazy goes to Auction house and buy 1000 in 2 clicks and pay a bit extra for it and the button spammer that enjoy that get payed. What would the next be. People that only run Random solo dungeon compl…

• growing on the island is annoying

TradeMark - - Rants

Why is this a problem. People only do farming. What would u think happens with the prices if it shold be as easy as u say. U could support couple of 100 farms with no task at all. Some like too play the game just doing that to have a income. If every 1 do it because its so easy it wouldnt be any profit at all.

• Quote from Doomchinchilla: “Quote from Maszke: “Great change, no healing, shield, cleanses or any positive effects shared with NAP's, zerg debuff should be adjusted to be more agressive on 100+ zergs, and less punishment on 40-80 size zergs, this will push guilds to specialize their ZvZ players and have strong warriors instead of brainless barbarians (aka new people for the sake of numerous zergs) Restrict HO to Open/Guild only, no special perms to another guild, this will punish NAP's even more…

• Quote from TheBacon: “Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “@TheBacon dude you have a 2600 man alliance (bacons) coordinating with a 700 man alliance (Surf) AND another 700 man alliance (newby) against a 300 man guild (sun). I am pretty sure it will have a effect on your collaboration, and im more than sure that it has a effect for the 300 man guild that your combined forces is fighting. You might be right and it changes nothing, but as the one representing the solo guild (me), i am incredibly happy to at le…

• take a look into this post Guild Leader missing, no way of transfer

• sure they get their cut anyway. some 1 else might refine the stone u use too set up your buildings

• Quote from King_Arthur: “Who cares if they have a cartel..... I beat their control by making my own shops on island in every city. Only lose small % in return and they don't get my money. I win hehehe ” and u loose at the same time. do you know how much u will loose with the return rate pluss the cost too set up 5x T8 building in every city?? But if u dont care about your income and how u waste your silver sure its an option if u just want too craft/refine T6

• Shut down

TradeMark - - Rants

Quote from BrowserX: “but i get dced all the time and got killed 4 times cause of lagging and not being able to move. SHUT DOWN THE SERVERS!!. ” If u see a sign forum.albiononline.com/index.p…dea56b0468456809484aaf61fand u dont care its you own fault after doing it 4 times. But in real life u might only get 1 try.

• Player Blacklist

TradeMark - - Forum Banter

Quote from Gimbo: “I must confess I may have taken a handful of T7 pies that I ate without permission. Will you also be accepting repentance? ” U also provide naked pole dances in your cages on your island too younger audience

• nope but its an option, dont know how u have set it all up. but myself have an island in every Royals spesific for each resourse and labourers. if u have every thing based out from carleon i would just stick too Mercia

• Quote from Player112: “Quote from Captainrussia: “1) take the number of slots in a given chest (or better - the biggest chest, that is one on a guild island).2) Divide 3836 by that number 3) You will get the number of chests that he has filled up to the brim with stacks of Ore You should already know this if you wanna claim yourself to be the "bestest" economist in all of Albion... ” I never claimed to be the bestest chest expert in game. That title belongs to you. Can you add up all his numbers…

• Quote from Vandras: “Thanks guys! Do you suggest me completing daily cropper's journals in Mercia, Cumbria or Siluria? I have my island at Caerleon and started with this game a couple of weeks ago so I pretty am low tier ” use the portal that link u to the town with refining bonus on fiber if u are not locked too carleon u have too go from carleoen if u dont use alts for your gathering. if u use other portals then carleon u only need too bring back your journals too carleon from the roysal city …

• Pest lizard is not a good option anymore since the price is 3mill+ not cost effective. u will lose it against bigger group anyway. better stay with your armoured horse and die 10 times instead. Pest lizard was ok too use earlyer when price was under a mill but was still a expensive choice.

• Mounts are not f2p

TradeMark - - Forum Banter

HoHoHo Mammot guy dont focus on ox'es go for your mammot's. thats the end game content!!!!

• Forum posting

TradeMark - - Feedback & Suggestions

Thats true Xaruna. Better just inspect the user before u take the post too serious. So easy too see when account created just minutes before and join into discussion like he played the game for ages. And have so silly answear that u wounder if he is brain dead or just mentaly ill?

• Forum posting

TradeMark - - Feedback & Suggestions

Dont take this forum seriuos anymore. After free too play too many new accounts been crated just too troll the forum. Should be a requirement in fame on that account before u are able to post in public rooms .Ingame u have too reach some xp before u can buy/sell gold could this be a good thing in the forum as well?

• sounds horrible. hope everthing else is ok. Can u sleep at night when u thinking of how much u are behind in farming now?

• Calendar filled. Please delete.

TradeMark - - Trade

Cant see the point here. It takes less time too use the island him self then do all the administration.too rent it out espesially when its a daily rental

• but normaly u have your bloodletter on hand that have escape abilitys. if u choose too hold your pickaxe or whatever tool instead of wepon u are more vulnerable and instead u can get a gather buff i think he means.

• Can ad this if u are thinking of any profession u want too pick..too make your destination a bit easyer too pick The Refining bonus in each city gives u a 35% return without use of focus and as u can see each town have its own spesialization. But all towns refining is far from their resourses in the Royal continent but can easy been reached from the black zone portal in that town Refining and Crafting Bonuses: Bonuses will apply to materials refined and items crafted in the Royal cities. Here ar…