Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 62.

• Quote from DaddySkoreem: “This is true, tough, there should be a cap for items, for example items that sell within the range of 4K , for example a beef stew 8 flat should be within 2k not less and 8K not more, and the price would adjust within the players and how the market is. but still this is my mistake, time to spam the game. ” That would defeat the concept of a player owned economy. Placing caps prevents things like supply and demand affecting prices. When supply is higher than demand then …

• That mistake is exactly why there are obscene buy and sell orders in the market books. The seller is making a gamble that his sell order will eventually be picked up by someone not paying close enough attention. This happens in real life stock and commodities markets too, and it's a perfectly legit and legal sale of securities/commodities.

• The group fame issue reported for PvP seems to not be limited to PvP. While doing a static dungeon with a group, I famed normally. Afterword, I went to do a normal masters group expedition (not HCE) in Thetford, and I received no fame during the expedition.

• It's not just PvP...I just did a static dungeon group where I got famed, but then I did a group expedition, and I got zero fame from the expedition.

• Actually I thought the chest loot was pretty good, I got 15 tomes of insight from one chest. Maybe I got lucky, but I thought the dungeons were and there was a hostile in the dungeon with me, but we never did run into each other. I kinda like corrupted dungeons, they're fun and a little different. Adds more adventuring choices.

• Quote from Emn: “Quote from ZeriusBW: “Quote from Emn: “"Solo Randomized Dungeons in red and black zones now behave like those in blue and yellow zones, and will close a set amount of time after the last person enters." End of the dive... Bye bye Albion, bye bye PVE game ” Diving solo dungeons are for fkin retards, there’s no fun being dived by a group of players while using PVE equips soloing a DUNGEON who mean to be solo. If u are a diver, u are just a shit player. Stop complaining and go to c…

• Its ok, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that he's a legitimate douchebag

• TestFlight Invitations

WetWilly - - iOS Test Forum

I did the Eve Echoes test flight, it was kinda cool, but things like chat especially had problems. I was added to the program almost immediately. I haven't heard a thing about AO Test Flight in months since I applied.

• I don't think he's trolling I think he legit got upset, and now he's out for revenge (revenge on innocents I might point out), and he's asking for help on how to be a successful douchebag.

• Quote from Emn: “Quote from WetWilly: “Quote from Emn: “"Solo Randomized Dungeons in red and black zones now behave like those in blue and yellow zones, and will close a set amount of time after the last person enters." End of the dive... Bye bye Albion, bye bye PVE game ” I dunno...how many times have you dove only to get to the end of the dungeon and it was empty? In a way this benefits both the PVEer and the PVPer, because well, at least you know the dungeon either hasn't been started or if i…

• I have yet to enter a city, bank or market zone that isn't listed as "over crowded). Like 450+ users in each zone.

• Join SEQUENCE (English)

WetWilly - - Guild Recruitment

JOIN SEQUENCE Sequence open recruitment season has begun for all time zones. We span multiple global time zones with each major time zone group and language being represented by a bilingual member of leadership to assure good global wide communication. Introduction: Sequence is a tightly-knit group of friends who enjoy playing together. When one of us wants group support in an activity, many of us often drop what we are doing to go assist and enjoy that group content together. We are looking to …

• Quote from szonka: “Quote from WetWilly: “Quote from szonka: “Quote from WetWilly: “Quote from szonka: “1. Add mounts to destiny board 2. New food type which give you bonus fame (example: in PvE, but little bit decrease your abilities) 3. Gathering equipment crafting system similar like for weapon (normal~masterpiece). Better equipment giving you some small bonus ex. gathering speed or gathering amount) ” Mounts are on the destiny board. It's the tree/line that goes straight up from center. ” Bu…

• JOIN SEQUENCE Sequence bukas na panahon ng recruitment ay nagsimula para sa lahat ng mga time zone. Kami ay sumasaklaw sa maramihang mga global time zone sa bawat pangunahing pangkat ng time zone at wika na kinakatawan ng isang bilingual na miyembro ng pamumuno upang matiyak ang mabuting pandaigdigang malawak na komunikasyon. Panimula: Ang pagkakasunud-sunod ay isang mahigpit - niniting na pangkat ng mga kaibigan na masayang naglalaro nang magkasama. Kung nais ng isa sa atin ang suporta ng grupo…

• Quote from Emn: “"Solo Randomized Dungeons in red and black zones now behave like those in blue and yellow zones, and will close a set amount of time after the last person enters." End of the dive... Bye bye Albion, bye bye PVE game ” I dunno...how many times have you dove only to get to the end of the dungeon and it was empty? In a way this benefits both the PVEer and the PVPer, because well, at least you know the dungeon either hasn't been started or if it has, they haven't finished it by the …

• Quote from Psyopy: “Hey Piddle, I think you meant this link: wanttoknow.info/financialbankingcoverup ” Uh, you realize every municipality, city, county, state and even the country of the united states of america is an independent incorporated entity right?

• Quote from Tabor: “I am quite honestly getting sick of writing about this because it should be obvious to the Devs that the BZ is current shit causing a HUGE amount of Royal play. We may have more players in general right now due to COVID sure but none of these players are using the BZ because it is a pain in the ass in current state. The devs need to simply add double the amount of realm gates and spread them out AND add many storage chest locations in the OW zones. They should also make the BZ…

• Quote from szonka: “Quote from WetWilly: “Quote from szonka: “1. Add mounts to destiny board 2. New food type which give you bonus fame (example: in PvE, but little bit decrease your abilities) 3. Gathering equipment crafting system similar like for weapon (normal~masterpiece). Better equipment giving you some small bonus ex. gathering speed or gathering amount) ” Mounts are on the destiny board. It's the tree/line that goes straight up from center. ” But I mean crafting line like for weapons, a…

• Quote from gmatagmis: “Quote from WetWilly: “learn to find where two random spawning nodes (unmarked nodes) ” Can you reveal this moment in more detail please? ” Oh I have already said too much...this is advanced fishing topic and is really only useful for GM and Eldar fishermen who are likely to have already figured this out on their own. Putting lower teir fisherman on these spots will ruin the spots, and they won't even get as many fish while ruining the spots.

• I got scammed

WetWilly - - Rants

In Eve online it was can flipping...It's not fair, he took my stuff that I let float in space unprotected. He shouldn't be able to. Response: Official response? Defend it or forget it. But I did defend it, but they had ships way stronger than my mining ship. Official Response, Yep get good. Either don't jettison cans of ore, or mine in a battleship. But then I can't mine effectively....yep, it's your choice. It's the same thing...you only get scammed once...then you know. That's how you learn th…