Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Black Market

Neef - - Feedback & Suggestions

Well they did make changes in the last patch, Maybe something is wrong. Problem in this post is the thread starter wasn't very clear at all.

• Only other option I could see is add a melee weapon spell that has a good long slow, Maybe buff one of the already slowing spells that some melee weapons has already, This way a frost or warbow can't use theses slows without using melee.

• Black Market

Quote from tabooshka: “people dont understand that there is more competition ” Well it can't be worst than when caerleon had its own realm gate..... and on top of that the old caerleon realm gate was access to the best black zone area in albion... I know there is more players now, But a portal right into the city from the best area blackzone can't be worse than random gates that spawn all around the city..... I think the more people using the blackmarket the bettter as the loot will only get bet…

• Black Market

Your whole post is like..............WHAT????.....I didn't see a point?.... A clear problem? ... We need more information to understand what you are saying. As far as player driven goes, It is player driven, Items sold to the black market turns into mob drops from chests, dungs, and so on? So I'm really not getting what your saying? Are you saying the blackmarket doesn't buy items at a better price than normal markets? Are you saying that the black martket is still bettter than normal markets bu…

• Quote from BackOFF: “Quote from Neef: “Quote from SkylighterHK: “Quote from BackOFF: “2. Cool. So you should not travel there and anyone wont have a possibility to kill you on yours way to a dungeon. 3. cool. And you can leveling just in the town via a free fame from trading. LOL... Do you think, this game is not casual enough? What will be the next ask? "Please make my character play instead of me")) ” 2. I didn't say we don't need to go to the dungeon. What I suggest is a way to form a party e…

• Quote from SkylighterHK: “Quote from BackOFF: “2. Cool. So you should not travel there and anyone wont have a possibility to kill you on yours way to a dungeon. 3. cool. And you can leveling just in the town via a free fame from trading. LOL... Do you think, this game is not casual enough? What will be the next ask? "Please make my character play instead of me")) ” 2. I didn't say we don't need to go to the dungeon. What I suggest is a way to form a party easier. Also I said it is ok to have it …

• Sounds kinda like castle wars in runescape and I loved that mode, I would love to see some type of castle wars mode in albion think it could really work well, Maybe even make it part of the new faction system in the royal area update. Signup for a faction then grab 20 players of the same faction and signup for Faction War. This would be a 20v20. Two teams signup naked, You bring nothing in, Once inside you spawn in half built castle, Around the outside of the castle there are mats, Maybe theses …

• Quote from WhiskyGuy: “@Hellements - Two more QoL issues that would be simple: 1. Can you make it so when using gathering journals the highest level is consumed first. So if I have a T7 and T6 journal and mine T7 it counts to the T7. Currently it goes to the T6 which discourages me carrying both with me. 2. Can you add an option to show seconds in the clock? Would be particularly handy with the new solo dungeon mechanics. Thanks. ” As said above whichever is first fills first inless one is alrea…

• Smart Cluster Queue-

It should give priotity to the highest IP/ other condition party of the same alliance/guild . So if the guild has 2 partys and only 1 party can make it in it should pick the better party over the worst and port them all, Now if more than 1 party slot wise can fit take 1 full party and the most of the other if it cant take another full and make healer class aleast require 1 or 2 to def make it...

• From what i understand the gold used comes from gold bought with real money meaning even though player b is paying with silver player A that bought gold basicly paid for player b's prem with the money he spent. So at the end of the day prem is paid with cash either way its just if the person who buys gold with silver has no money but the person that has cash wants silver he doesnt mind paying for someone else prem for game silver. Its all the same at the end of the day.

• Nature cancer

Neef - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Nature I see more in stalker then slayer forsure, My guess is hes talking about stalker.

• Quote from Gatoru: “Lets take swiftclaw as an example.Swiftclaw needs 5d 20h to grow but with premium it drops to 2d 22h.Also with each swiftclaw nurture you get 10% off spring yield. So with the drop of the swiftclaw s grow time,the number of times you can nurture it also drops to 3. Since i started breeding with premium on,i can only assume that without premium and the original time of growth of 5d 20h,the times you could nurture the swiftclaw would be 5. By having premium you have a max of 30…

• Quote from AwPain: “not worth playing if you have low patience. the game is full of minor bug and error. and basic coding error. like why havent the game qualify for google play. think about that ” because the game hasn't been launched on google play, The mobile build is still being worked on. If your not talking about the moblie version then my bad. As far as the bugs go there are very very few game breaking bugs and albion is a great game, All games have bugs and albion is always getting bette…

• QOL-UI Improvement

Allow the name plate with health and mana to be moved same with the target plate, Also an option to seprate the buff bars from the name plates and allow the buff bar to show all buffs without the +1 to it to better manage buffs on players and yourself. Example I would like to move my HP bar above my chat box and move my buff bar over my abilities on the left side and move the targeted buff bar above my abilities on the right with there targeted heal and mana bar above my map/ next to it. Allow t…

• I like the idea, Though it would be nice if it wasn't just unlocked, Like you have to kill 3 different types of world bosses to unlock the ability to inscript on an item, Or any type of challenge to unlock it. Kill 50 people in pvp and kill the blank world boss. IDK but i like things I can work toward not just be given things all the time =)... Now not for everything but you know things to work towards is always good content... Or an even better idea would be that different combantions of things…

• Quote from DaarioNaharis: “Quote from Retroman: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “ - Fixed an issue where player would sometimes cast spell in the wrong direction after a dash ” This is maybe a bit too unspecific. But this change fixes the wrong rotation on Bearpaws and Realmbreaker.Cheers, Retro ” Am i dreaming? or SBI is fixing bear paws finally?????? yey ” Big news took what 2 years but they got it done. Thank god the relmbreaker was doing the same thing or we may never have got it fixed.

• Guild Pay System

Or make a npc/market type station in HO's (lvl3) and guild islands (level ?) that guild leaders could stock with pre-layed out sets, Like he could make a row for healers, and it could be stocked with 50 fallens, 50 clerics, ect. then row two would be for say a tank stocked with 50 soulsycles 50 cams, 50 demon chests, 50 guardains chests, 50 tank boots ect, then the player could have access to a set with a set amount of sets he could pull a day or week. 1 set would count as 1 head, 1 chest, 1 wea…

• Quote from GanguroGirl: “100% the corpse despawn could be quicker. So, I took some advice and navigated to a black zone. I took some gear that I wouldn't mind losing in case I was killed, and unfortunately for me I just keep getting caught by blockades or traps of people. I've only been able to come back from a zone once, so it's become a complete loss. On another note, does it seem fair that people can place things in the outworld? I was funneled into a trap because of situations like that. See…

• I would say yes come back, Much has changed, There is a lot more content and a lot more players.

• Hideout Items

Neef - - General Questions & Discussions

Just hope you don't have any resources or books or it will cost way to much, I made a mistake and recovered everything in a hideout and I had a 500mil recorvery fee because of the mats and books. All that work is just sitting in a tab because the recovery fee is way to high on mats and books even emtpy books are crazy priced. Gear though isn't bad.