Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Veteran Question

Tabor - - General Questions & Discussions

The average player is way dumbed down now and are just part of the massive zerg compared to "back in the day". Some of this is just do to the sheer quantity of players now and some more due to all the game mechanic safety provided from playing in massive alliances.

• There are just a boat load of builds with massive mobility that have huge advantages of consistent resets when fights go badly. One flaw right now is the only counter to huge mobility is also playing huge mobility. Why isn't there better and more reliable options for slows? The leather helm slot howl slow ability should be major buffed so it has a much longer duration of slow and much longer hit radius. Mobility has got to be king in low man PvP for ages now give some sort of counter to builds a…

• Nature cancer

Tabor - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

I have noticed a severe lack of people using purge in Corrupted which is mystifying. Mage robe is continuing to be massively slept on especially in Slayer.

• Nature cancer

Tabor - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Are you running Slayer or Stalker? I love fighting natures but havr not seen any in Slayer for 4 days now.

• Total Net Worth stat

Tabor - - Feedback & Suggestions

Draed if you hover over your inventory value you can still see your equipment value separately as well. Net worth would be interesting but that would end up severely buried in their QoL list.

• You should get the infamy but yes you lose out on the PvP fame as currently designed. There are a few threads about this concern going now so let's hope the Devs takes notice. You certainly should not be able to suicide in HGs or Corrupted to deny your opponent the deserved kill fame.

• Probably option 1 but these shut downs are announced in game ahead of time right? Should not get yourself in this situation.

• Plenty you can do against bow. Use reflection or purge. Or kite during E. Point is that is a fight encounter. This sitting on trap stuff is just garbage. But yeah I said the option as well is just to leave and break shards. Doesn't take away from my original point though of do we want a trap troll approach to be a thing?

• I think anyone who runs Corrupted with any frequency has seen the trolls that just sit on fire traps with CC and graveguard armor. I am all about build creativity but do we really want builds to exist that can kill players while doing 0 damage themselves? The slow of the fire trap is great but the damage is way over tuned. The damage piece should be drastically nerfed. The environment should be a helping assist from time to time not the sole reason players win. As of now most people just leave t…

• Le knight armor.

Tabor - - Rants

100% agree the mindless mobility shit is terrible. No need to execute the use of defensives well or position correctly because you can always just leave/reset. Terrible gameplay.

• Agree. Should not be able to suicide in HGs or Corrupted. There is actually 0 reason to do so other than deny your opponents fame that they earned.

• You guys missed the boat some here on what was your best chance for streaming content (I am not one so this is not in self interest). I am not sure what the current logic is for taking random x minutes to even get a fight only to be compounded by needing to spend 5-10 minutes clearing a PvE dungeon before you can queue for the next after an invasion. Why not allow pop ups after invasion to immediately allow the player a choice to jump back in invade queue again if so desired? How about immediate…

• If they somehow made a full loot 1v1 death pit like double the size of the final Corrupted boss area for people to have constant fights the community would rejoice. No endless kiting, consistent fights, no unnecessary PvE.

• Le knight armor.

Tabor - - Rants

Make windwall stationary channel then it still works for ZvZ but not endless riskless kiting in solo/2s. Done and done.

• Well yes Gunnar obviously us PvPers want PvP. Crazy I know. Chasing kids around a giant maze is not fun content. We want to fight others players also wanting to fight. But alas we have this severe design flawed giant map to deal with. Hence why most of us say keep the PvE players in SRD and make Corrupted sole PvP focus design.

• While I do think more forced fight situations should take place especially in the Slayer top level the infamy penalty on shard breaking would not work. The rats instead would just run in circles perpetually until the aggressor got so annoyed/bored they would need to break the shards. Instead after x amount of time passes both players should be ported to the boss room circle area blocked in for a final fight. This allows kiting/reset builds time to try to escape via shards or win with traps etc b…

• Knight armor frost

Tabor - - Feedback & Suggestions

It is just as bad as a ranged to fight against as well. These frost kids just use E and run away the entire fight. Only made possible again because of cancer knight armor. Knight armor should be a stationary channel so players cannot abuse it for brainless kiting. Hope this is being looked at. Bringing a knight helm into corrupted for 1v1 fighting is like bringing knife to a gun fight not really a viable option. @Retroman

• Fire is a tough one because the burn damage is VERY high on the W for example. If you made this not able to reflect you would probably also need to tone the damage. But I agree fire is in a weird spot because how easy reflect hurts it.

• @DildoSwaggings yeah most are on druidic atm but they typically run merc jacket with it for additional healing need. Just the seed is not enough heal power. Or they run protection W. There is always something to purge on nature build.

• So for whatever nutty reason barely anyone is running purge. You play purge well against nature and it is a fairly easy fight.