Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

• Laborers are no longer worth the effort. I like the system, but if this is the final version of that system, I think very few people will find it worth their time and effort.

• Quote from Korn: “Hi all, currently, laborer journals fill up too slowly. This will be fixed soon, possibly this week. All the best, Korn ” Good to hear. Especially the mercenary ones. But I also agree they shouldn't be included in travel costs, it get's ridiculous to take 6 of them from Dauntensea to QM.

• 4.2 Dagger Pair Sleep

Dreamusic - - Bugs

I noticed when I use sleep AFTER I've started a fight with a mob, when the spell activates, the mobs health goes instantly back up to 100%. Note, this is NOT when you use the sleep at the start of a fight. It seems to act correctly used at the start. Although the distance required from target 80% of the time ends up pulling the target, so sleep is ineffective. Has anyone else noticed this?

• Yup. It is a display error. U need to get to T4 tools to harvest rare resources. I.e. Grind through T3 tools on T3 and T4 (common) resources.

• Yeah it's a mistake in the ui. You can't harvest rare T4 until you've unlocked T4 tools (which is a laborious grind on T3 (normal) resources). Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

• the names of the hire-able labourers on the personal islands are not always intuitive... What on earth is a "cropper"? Also they don't seem to have descriptions anywhere to say what they do. Am I missing something? Apart from that, I love these guys... They multiply my efforts

• 2 hours 53 minutes...

• Aussie here... playing no matter what the ping. It's too good a game to not play!

• If there are significant changes between closed Beta and open Beta... sure, wipe. If there are significant changes between open Beta and final release... sure wipe. If there aren't, then the one upside, is that those who have invested countless hours in the game don't have to go right back to the beginning again. It's demoralizing when you've already spent hundreds of hours and just have to start from scratch. But where a wipe is warranted, I'm for it.

• If you want fun, and winning, and are pretty committed... then you want to be in Vendetta. Just saying

• Roadmap to Closed Beta

Dreamusic - - News & Announcements

Just echoing support for the changes. I appreciate the need to balance hardcore PVP with a broad enough player base to make the game viable, it's a delicate tension that should actually cause constant contention from both sides if it doesn't, it's pandered to one side or the other too much. REALLY REALLY looking forward to playing it on my iPhone6+, as it's always with me... they might need to pry my fingers off it after several weeks of non-stop play

• If there was any question... Vendetta is undoubtedly the best guild in Albion Online... so for those who are applying for November, I hope you're ready I look forward to seeing the worthy, in game!

• Yup pretty epic final hour! Intense... But what can I say, the best team one better luck next time.

• <Vendetta> Recognition Thread

Dreamusic - - Forum Banter

Thanks @Damo we did have a lot of fun in those quiet hours, but your fame grinding on gathering was particularly impressive!

• And that, ladies and gentlemen is what you call "trolling"

• Vendetta Guild Recruitment

Dreamusic - - Guild Recruitment

Quote from Rook: “If anyone can figure out 545, they get a cookie” 545 or 5for5 or 5v5 is our mantra for defeating our enemies?!?!

• Quote from Korolex: “What's the reason behind keeping the actual time from people who haven't bought it yet, I live in Aus and haven't decided whether to buy legendary pack or epic pack and if starting of the extra day is in a good time I would purchase the legendary pack.” yup... go Legendary Awesome, epic Vid.

• Vendetta Guild Recruitment

Dreamusic - - Guild Recruitment

Quote from Suuperdad: “They become great by listening to feedback even though it can be rough sometimes, being mature enough to grow from it, and turn that negative feedback into positive personal growth. The real world works like this, and I would say it's the single most important trait to career success in the real world.” I can see why you call yourself @Suuperdad that's exactly the type of advice I'd give my kids!

• Hail Albion community

Dreamusic - - Introduce yourself!

Not admitting to anything... but I may have played my first games on the Commodore 64 (which I had to program in first!) Welcome

• Hi, I'm a filthy casual

Dreamusic - - Introduce yourself!

CASUALS OF THE WORLD, UNITE... which umm wouldn't include me (You've probably got a much more balanced life than the obsessed AOers here)