Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 917.

• Black Market

ImaDoki - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Korn: “Hey there, we checked logs and could not find anything out of the ordinary. If you have more information on the matter, please share it with us. Also, anyone interested can check logs themselves by opening the price history on the black market for specific items. The chart there also shows the number of items bought by the black market. on the 30d view there you can see if there is anything odd with the volume or price. If you check it, make sure to check multiple items as of c…

• Corrupted crystal IMMORTAL bug

ImaDoki - - Bugs

This is a situation of 'aggro disaggro' instantly. Basically, the person who aggroed it was the frost player (thanks to the cape, which triggered when you got in the side of the shard). Since he was VERY FAR from the shard it disaggroed, and it takes 1-2 sec to fully disaggro. In this time, it ignores damage taken. This is why it 'looked like' it was immortal, but you can see in the end that the shard lost life, but took some instants to start taking damage. It's annoying, but still expected.

• Agree. To me the biggest issue is that hideouts are 'instanced safe areas'. Would make a lot more sense if it was possible to make a 'diveble' area, just like terries are. Guards, even turrets are ok, but let us dive it. Completely safe zones is complete BS.

• Dungeon Stealers

ImaDoki - - Forum Banter

Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from LootGoblin: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Olafxder: “they can just walk in and steal your fame and loot ” Its not your fame, and its not your loot. They have as much right to it as you do in an open-world setting. ” Quote from LootGoblin: “Quote from Geofors: “I have only one rule for solo dungeons: "Play SOLO dungeons SOLO" 1. If I enter a dungeon and find someone is there before me, I leave at once. 2. If someone follows me in…

• thanks godness... The sheer ammount of books i'm getting there is total nonsense..

• Crossbow is rly a little out of the curve...

• Quote from arionsxp: “Acho que todos concordamos que o novo sistema de sincronização esta horrivel, quando uma dupla vence uma HG o moscego demora MUITO pra nascer, ok, da pra ver que o loot deu uma melhorada, mas mesmo assim ainda esta desbalanceado, é muito ruim você entrar numa HG e cair de cara com uma dupla, digo isso porque aconteceu comigo e vice versa, ok isso foi pra se livrar dos ratos, até que funcionou mas agora está muito dificil querer fazer HG depois dessa att. ” faça dg corrupta,…

• Taproot has been OP for a very long time when soloing, no matter the content.

• This is a clear downside of "free dungeon for all" that came with 90sec closure of the dungeon entrance. If everyone is doing it the blackmarket can't keep up and overall loot drop is reduced.

• Funny how OP has 0 PvP fame.

• Quote from LetmeBurn: “Poor divers, now they have to go corrupt dungeons and fight people in pvp gear whit pvp skills. ROFLMAO ” fight people with RAT gear with ESCAPE skills. Just fixing your sentence, 2 hours into the CD and had exactly 0 actual fights, but 3 rats running from fights.

• The cheer ammount of people playing rose. Thats why.

• What we need is a battle Royale thing... closing circle of fire. It's a hellgate.. i wonder why it didn't happen yet.

• Any chance this will be fixed?

• Combat Balance Changes

ImaDoki - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Talk about kicking a man while he's down. Why nerf cursed skull? Isn't it bad enough already? Having it move so much more means it's going to be significantly harder to drop it on a clump and you actually slightly reduced the overall damage (250 < 263.28) Letting multiple areas stack again seems more like a bug fix than a balance change. ” its 100% a buff...

• Direwolf needs to become viable first

• Quote from Shevarage: “Quote from ImaDoki: “around 70~80% are tome chests, not counting the final boss one, that is never a tome chest. To be fair with everyone, those tomes could be at least tradable, so that i can choose if i want the fame or trade it for some silver. Or just make it more like 50-50. To someone like me, who is already max spec on what i want, those are just plainly useless. ” Welcome in Albion a game that doesn't care about old players. But be happy ... at least you're not a g…

• Corrupted Dungeons spawn

ImaDoki - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Equart: “Make spawn of new 1v1 Dungeons ONLY in Black zones, otherwise people would never leave Royals , it is already too populated. (for T6/T8) ” You can't join the T6 CD from blues/yellows already.

• Quote from Creammy: “SBI, HG and CD should only drop Tome of Insight and Bag of Silver non-tradeble. Like T5, T6 e T7. The other part of reward comes from your opponent's equipment. ” what use is an untradable tome for people that has already farmed everythin they want? At least reduce the frequency of those chests. Or put some tradable tomes.

• Quote from Twissa: “Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from Thorn-Delwyn: “Connections are not entirely random. ” there is a clear PATTERN(!!!) in how the connections are made.Each zone has a "depth" and connects itself generally to a lower and a higher "depth", when possible. You can guess some stuff from the codex posted on Reddit. ” Ah? Which codex? Do you mind sharing it please?Is this what you're refering to? reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…ough_the_mists_of_albion/ ” Yes