Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 948.

• Black Market

blappo - - Feedback & Suggestions

Ive been getting OK loot tho, so how messed up could it be

• I support the idea, but it brings me back to an old idea i had where there is a seasonal BZ that holds all GvG points and nothing can be transfered to the island, essentially it would give u a separate destiny board for this "seasonal" island, starting fresh each season, but probably make 200% all fame types, gathering and silver drop as building the economy from 0 across a 3 month period barely anyone would be crafting T8 without some extra fame.

• Cursed Beam could use a % max HP 1% for the first second 2 , 3, 4 scaling up the longer the beam is active.

• Smart Cluster Queue-

it would make it very even fights if 4 guilds each got 3 parties in instead of 1 getting 45 ppl and 1 getting 32 ppl and 2 others with 19

• Quote from Idebenn: “Burning Field is a zoning skill and works very well for that. ” that is debateable tho, walking through burning field the damage you would take if it say took 2 seconds, and you didnt get the initial hit is only around 400 ish DMG before any mitigation, it isnt nothing but it isnt enough to really make you not cross it. also if it takes over 1.5 seconds you would be moving very slowly.

• I think nature would feel more balanced in ZvZ if only the first tick of HoT would apply the multi heal debuff

• Smart Cluster Queue-

Alter cluster queue current behavior it weighs players as individuals with IP including factors such as guild, queue priority in guild and more nonsense. Desired Behavior: the same thing, but 100% of a party gets in or none. no splitting the party

• Quote from Neef: “I like the idea, Though it would be nice if it wasn't just unlocked, Like you have to kill 3 different types of world bosses to unlock the ability to inscript on an item, Or any type of challenge to unlock it. Kill 50 people in pvp and kill the blank world boss. IDK but i like things I can work toward not just be given things all the time =)... Now not for everything but you know things to work towards is always good content... Or an even better idea would be that different com…

• I think the basic solution would be options on the same E that make it better at specific things, Like a Damnation staff - useful in big fights reducing resistances useless in 5V5 so a 5v5 E option would be reduce cast time 1.5 seconds, and reduce the radius by half, increase dmg by 50% Now it has a distinct E but 2 ways of using the same E - while different skills they have the same flavor, 1 for mass combat, 1 for small scale combat. I still wouldnt say it would be perfect for 5v5 but it would…

• @OceanSpirit You messed up a bit. for fire, the damage is meant to tick at 115 per 0.5 seconds, thus ticks 8 times 920 Dmg if they stay in full duration, It would be 2 seconds of dmg 460 - this doesnt include the initial 109 if you hit the player My arguement would be made that players would only stay in for perhaps 1 to 1.5 seconds thus rather weak, but also, that frost paired with scholar robes, over 8 seconds vs fire over 8 seconds would be better comparison. * seconds scholar robe + ice is 4…

• Quote from Draedark: “I guess I would like to hear more about your idea as it is very likely I am missing something. ” His point is in a Cgvg you will never see someone with a Damnation staff because its E is a massive area and is useless in small groups, That alone is not concerning, but this is multiplied across all weapons. so for an activity, Cgvg there are roughly 3-4 tank choices 2 healer choices, and 8 Dps Choices. out of all the weapons in the game the Cgvg content only has access to 14/…

• Quote from Norgannon: “The two most predominant suggestions in the RT are that to be able to launch attacks or defend a cluster (map) you must generate activity in that cluster, i.e. fill a bar through X activity (PvE/PvP) to be able to defend or attack. ” This is what New World has done, as well as instanced fights I think there is a 3rd option. I would remove the Attack all together, everyday the territories behave like they are attacked, meaning the owning guild must pacify them. This ensures…

• sticky pot

blappo - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

if not CD then buff area by 2-3 meter

• sticky pot

blappo - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

it seems to me sticky pots could have CD reduced alot. like 30 sec or 1 min CD

• Idea for Cluster Queue

i dont even care about ranking parties, i just want whole parties queued together having to count how mamy people made it in to the fight then realizing u cant fight yet is crap, then u cant get back out because the zone you left is also queued.

• so you agree there are tons of things ignored in order to add feature bloat. rather than fix they add new

• Quote from tabooshka: “literally has been said factions are getting a rework ” like over a year ago and no info on plans. its called an example bruh, how about wispering bow, new bows added but its useless. all the unused mounts we get rams are pointless. how about 1 dude owning 90% of all plots in royal cities

• Quote from PenguinSniper: “Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with SBI adding new content ” theres nothing wrong, the problem is new is prioritized over getting other things tuned right. Like factions all together are being used completely outside the scope of what they were probably created for, as most players dont go around taking outposts, instead we use it for ZvZ training mostly. which is fine, But factions could be great, but they have to make outpost a bit more rewarding or…

• Feature Bloat is the word your looking for, fixing something sometimes takes more effort than adding new, which kills games because anything included that isnt great is unused

• Selection makes no sense

The round table are a terrible selection of people. main problem is they must be a guild master - 99.9% of your players are not guild masters of a guild that has gotten gold - meaning large guilds almost exclusively and especially since queen. These people all play 1 game, but its so vastly different from everyone elses game. I love the guild season, but i hate playing them with the massive groups, i have moved around a bit and my favorite scale is 40-60 person zergs, anything bigger and its jus…