Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Everything in this first post still stands or is it outdated?

• Renting Island farm plots in Caerleon

acHater - - Trade

Quote from UlfxIronHand: “I have a maxed out island in Caerleon that I don't use, and I am looking to rent it out to someone. You would have permissions to plant and gather on all 5 of the plots. I would ask for a silver payment, or a portion of the crop daily to be deposited in a box on the island. Price negotiable. Please post your interest here as a reply or pm me in game. Note, I am open to converting the 5 farm plots to whatever you need, herb, farm, pasture or kennel. Good Luck Out There! …

• Im having the same issues, its been about a week or so and the game is simply unplayable, I have to relog every 10-20 minutes in order to play another 10-20 minutes. What is the reason for these lags? I used to play the game without any problems before.

• Dual daggers help

acHater - - Beginner's Questions

Help please?

• Dual daggers help

Are dual daggers now viable after the update? Which build would work best with them?

• Dual daggers help

Hi, I'd like to start playing with a friend mostly PVE, what's the best combo fo duo? I currently have a dagger's pair class but Im starting to learn its not as viable, if Im wrong - what gear would work best with dagger pair and which class would do best with him for duo? Quote: “ ” Quote from acHater: “Are dual daggers now viable after the update? Which build would work best with them? ” (We'll do pvp later aswell probably)