Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from imbafromNorth: “I am 100000000% something is wrong. I updated my items again. 25-35 items (al x5+) and I got 2 sales in first minute, after that just dead.. ” Have you checked what's the price on buy orders compared to your sell orders? If someone is selling the same items for lower price than yours then your items won't be sold that often.

• Hey @imbafromNorth , could you tell us: - are you setting sell orders much higher than current blackmarket blackorders? say blackmarket buy order for the item is set for 1000 silver, you set a sell order for 1500, or you keep the difference minimal? - what's the current buy order price of the item - how many buy orders for the items there are Blackmarket buy orders are being updated quite fast and it will increase in price, which will fulfill some of the sell orders, but someone might insta sell…

• EASY ANTI CHEAT DISCONNECTS

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, so just a quick update - we've checked current EAC kicks and those are valid ones, it has nothing to do with the patch. With upcoming patch #6, which is already on the test server we've added additional message to EAC disconnect window, which will state the reason for the kick - in general if you're starting the game via launcher and you're getting kicked then there's a specific reason for that, and best way then as I stated before, is to check the guidlines and troubleshooting at easy…

• FIX EAC DISCONNECT

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, there's a thread about this topic already - please check my reply in EASY ANTI CHEAT DISCONNECTS

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, if you've missed my message on the first page, or you've already checked the troubleshooting guide at easy.ac/en-us/support/ and nothing worked, you can message EAC tech support at easy.ac/en-us/support/game/contact/tech/ - they might ask you for your account ID so I'd suggest you send it with your first ticket (you can check your account ID on your account page at albiononline.com/en/profile/ under Account Information). In the future patch we'll also add a reason to the EAC kick messa…

• Quote from Exotic13: “cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…6510386995210/unknown.png Try changing the region on window 10. I ran into the same problem But when I change the region in window 10 I can enter the game. I don't know why this is but it works. ” Thanks for the tip! I'd say worth trying, maybe it will solve it for other players too till we get a proper solution.

• Master Level Calamity Staff Skill Bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from tiantian: “It's a bug. It doesn't release, doesn't work. Now that skill is completely unusable. Releasing it consumes a corresponding amount of energy, but it doesn't work. ” Hey, the spell was temporarily disabled, was noted in [Known Issues] Patch 5 - bug in the spell should be fixed in upcoming patch, then the spell will be re-enabled.

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from DeaThMXL: “Quote from Dagother: “Quote from exetaz: “aint work i did it. ” If nothing works then contact EAC support from the link I sent above, they should be able to help you or at least tell you why you're getting kicked. ” Where I can get player ID? I'm new. This is needed to send a report ” Log into your account at albiononline.com/en/profile/ and your Account ID is below, under Account Information.

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from exetaz: “aint work i did it. ” If nothing works then contact EAC support from the link I sent above, they should be able to help you or at least tell you why you're getting kicked.

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, I can only suggest you to check the guidelines and troubleshooting at easy.ac/en-us/support/ - if nothing helps you can contact EAC tech support there.

• Hey @Ellessam could you tell us what happens exactly, when you start launcher and press on the play button the client doesn't start? Could you PM me your Dxdiag file, launcher.log and output.log? When you open settings in launcher there are buttons for both launcher log and output log files.

• Quote from Heyayajajaja: “Good, finally I have a reason to use linux. Any recommendations on good distro ? ” The game supports only Ubuntu and SteamOS.

• 1 Hand Mace bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Currently tooltips are not displaying values scaled with IP - the stats are increased correctly tho. We'll fix this as soon as possible.

• Quote from CielBlanc: “That's exactly the point. The spell direction shouldnt have anything to do with wherever the character is facing for the animation to go to. I am most certainly moving my mouse like crazy in these examples but thing is this is what would happen in fighting scenarios and the spell would sometimes hit backwards (unintended!). ” The spell will hit in the direction where you clicked, regardless of the rotation of your character, the animation in this spell is facing current ro…

• Curse / damnation nerf

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, the spell tooltips are not displaying correct info right now, the spells themselves weren't nerfed. We'll try to fix it soon.

• Hey @CielBlanc - the spell should be cast towards the location you clicked, it's swing animation faces direction you're currently facing so might be off compared to the direction of the AoE. Since you're moving your cursor like crazy there it looks like it actually casts the spell into right direction (the AoE, direction of the swing doesn't matter since it's only aniamtion, not spell effect area) and it's hard to tell where exactly you clicked to use the spell so could you maybe check yourself …

• Hey guys, devs are looking into a hotfix for this issue, for more info see: [Connectivity Issue] Android & iOS players blocked by Easy Anti-Cheat

• Quote from Marwinus: “Quote from Adalrikk: “Quote from Dinadin: “Quote from SaltySurprise: “Mobile improvement so good easy anti cheat keeps flagging and kicking me off the game on android. ” Same for me, now I can't play at all ” Same situation here ... ” same situation, right after download cant login for more than 5 sec. ” Hey guys, saw another post mentioning EAC, are you getting any message when you're getting disconnected? Could you take a screenshot of it and send it to me via forum?

• Quote from Smax: “At android version im kicked from the server after 3 secounds. It says that i dont use anticheat. ” Could you make a screenshot of that message and PM me on forum?

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Hellements: “Thank you for these ideas. I will bring them up to the devs 3. That sounds like a bug, we're looking into it. 9. Is planned in a similar form with loadouts, it didn't make it for the Rise Of Avalon Update and we hope to get it done for the next big content update. -Hellements ” Number 3 has been in the game since forever, its almost a feature now. "PARTY LEADERS ZONE IN". Should have been looked into it months ago tbh, but thank you. ” Yes numb…