Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 115.

• George or uncle Ruckus, you are an interesting person. Can you tell me how you made the connection between my post and Retroman's? Could you also answer the following questions while you are at it: Quote from Korn: “On your other point about encouraging people to join guilds, etc. The entire game is very guild driven, so I think we are doing a good job here. However, not everybody wants to join a large, well-organized PvP guild. For the game, it is therefore very important that these players enj…

• END OF GLUTONNY

Apotosariel - - Forum Banter

I am already jealous of his charismatic persona. Has gluttony always been such a great person since he started playing Albion?

• 95% vs 5%

@Draedark you should have said that the OP is insulting you. There is a subtle difference which most people probably don't know about. Feeling offended is when you actually care about the opinions of others.

• 95% vs 5%

Why not let people grow T8 resources in their islands then? The unfathomable joy of being ganked should be enough of a reward for everyone that does PvE in PvP zones.

• Well... you should know that to SBI PvE players are more valuable than PvP-ers because they "form the backbone of the player-driven economy".

• A game of lunacy

That's your job. I see fusionbomb and sharky are longing for a forum clown so you can become that for them. You're already entertaining me. I am sure you can do better and attract a wider audience with another "hot take".

• A game of lunacy

Yes I have. This forum's madness is almost the same.

• A game of lunacy

Midgard, this is a game of lunacy. Feel free to go wild with your choices I will not dispute them. I don't argue with crazy. Take a firm stand and attract like-minded followers with disturbed thought processes if you want to get the crown.

• Scelty let MG win?

Quote from Desriel: “I'd hardly call letting someone beat you a gimmick. Against the spirit of the game sure, ” forum.albiononline.com/index.p…47732f61e5b7715e7b29560d5

• Quote from Borbarad: “It´s not about separating it. When you go gank, you go gank - you don´t do group dungeons for fame farm with that build. Build is made for ganking and that´s it. When you go group fame farm, you aren´t looking for people to kill ( umm unless ur me : p ) , you go to do fame farm. And now with disgusting scouts, that´s easier than ever. When you go gather, you don´t go fight or gank, you go gather ( unless ur me, since i like to gather nodes and people), and you escape ganker…

• Seek help: how to fix reading comprehension problems in adults

• A game of lunacy

Who are my alts from the listed profiles below: @Gurotesuku @Hypatia415 @AdamSmith @Someky @Skelst @Player112 @Piract @PenguinSniper @KroDuK @GokuBlackBR @SkylighterHK @Gunnar216 @Draedark @sandstorm22 @stkmro @Thisaoplayer @Evoque @KatherineKore How to win: get people to agree with your choices . The winner gets to wear the crown of lunacy with pride Current crown wearer: @TomatoBisque

• END OF GLUTONNY

This will be fun.

• Borbarad, that's heresy. Why would you separate PvP from PvE? It is all meaningless if you don't get ganked in Albion and lose your progress while minding your own business gathering or killing mobs. Non-consensual PvP gives meaning to everything!

• I am so pleased to see like-minded people. This is the path the success SBI.

• Quote from Georg51: “Quote from Apotosariel: “I don't play Albion. Forum posting is a nice time killer while I am waiting in queues. ” At least you admit you're a shit-poster and your opinion is therefore irrelevant. ” Weird... I thought this is what hardcore PvP-ers want and assumed that you would agree with me. Carebears out, open-world unrestricted PvP, true sense of hardcore sandbox game. If you are saying that this is shit-posting then I must conclude that everyone is shit-posting in your o…

• Okay, At this point, I am not sure I want to know what kind of financial hardships people must be experiencing on a daily basis to be thinking that money rules everything but the definition about nonsense should be cleared up. The world is not ruled by money = Reality; The world is ruled by money = Nonsense SBI's heartfelt and sincere wish is to share the old-school, hardcore MMORPG experience with as many players as possible. Unless you have substantial evidence to accuse them of greed to them …

• END OF GLUTONNY

Quote from GluttonySDS: “WtB4yHa.png ” That CAPS spam reminded me of this Quote from SteelHard: “ 1b76d7441ead59e5ffbd07ed5446a88c.png ” Is Orionsaiph someone you told to spam that for you or it's just your alt? I haven't met people mindlessly spamming in the /say chat in that fashion except for duel scammers and beggars who are known frauds. And since we are citing the Bible here let me add to the conversation: "Food gained by fraud tastes sweet, but one ends up with a mouth full of gravel."

• What do I want? Lol okay. - Remove Bubbles - Remove HCE - Remove Hideouts - Remove The Reputation system - Remove Instanced content - Remove ability cooldown when dismounting but retain the gallop mechanic - Remove cc immunity when getting dismounted - Bring back Character's base HP to 1000 or make it even lower - Make Carleon the only city of importance once again - Make all zones PvP - Remove every restriction of PvP interaction in the game - Deprive PvE players of every reason to click the in…

• Why do you keep insulting people? Aren't you on the round table for constructive feedback? PvE-ers are playing the game as the developers have intended and are dodging your dives. Why are you calling them rats?