Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 102.

• Here use this you will get a larger picture so you will never be caught off guard again forum.albiononline.com/index.p…c3b92d3d7122a3ea339485af9

• Insert Dio vs Jojo reference here. Dio:ho ho you are coming closer to me? Jojo: i cannot hit you if i dont come closer btw the only bow that can hit you off screen is whispering bow. which has about 18 meters. your screen can see at normaly18 meters (bow q deadly shot) at a flat terrain but due to how the fix screen is placed as well as terrain height and environmental factors(looking at you hell gates) the top side of your screen can see up to 22 meters while at the bottom of the screen you onl…

• fyi bows and staff range basic attack is at 12 meters and most skill in their tree has a range 10-15 meters. most gap closers in the game have a range of 10- 22 meters. in my opinion that range is considered quite decent for bows to feel like a bow. (22 meters is shadow edge for dagger tree,10 meters is broadsword e,13 meters is claymore e for reference) the only reason you are complaining is cause of the fact you cannot deal with warbow or the hyper mobile daggers so shove it if builds that nee…

• just puting it out there. nature and holy has 0 mobility. you are not suppose to fight them head on but make them run into mana problems like they always have. . yes they have stupid healing so unless you can out burst them with black hands or bow or 1 hand dagger most builds cant do shit to it unless you run them out of mana first. unless you are running something like axes which has tons of mana issues most builds would have more mana than holy and natues.(natures is a problem if they use thei…

• There is a reason broadsword is in S tier list for a long time bro. in crystal and even in hellgates. you are melee dps and tanky as fk. not many can deal with a broad sword on your face. unless the broad sword lets you kite him i dont see any way broad sword with the fk ton resistance and respectable damage is a bad choice for 1v1 and use e to go through wind wall? sounds like a bug to me there is no way you can say a weapon is good just because of a bug like that

• hummm between hyper burst with hyper mobility cc and ease of reset daggers (cough blood thirsty blade, death givers, blood letter cough cough) and swords which deals decent single target damage with some mobility and a respectable constant dps/chase potential i perfer to face swords than daggers any day. though is just personal preferance cause i am a bow/warbow user also 1 hand dagger can also be used as melee dps in crystal league if u give him some guardian armor

• The tradeoff is you have less range on E and longer stand time compared to other swords and it is as easy to dodge if you have seen people eye frame claymore and dual swords. i think it is a fair trade off for such high damage single target with low cooldown cause you would not have the AoE of other sword types or their cc/range /utility /mobility that other sword choices have. well the only reason this has come front and center is because of the corrupted dungeon meta. if it was before this pat…

• personally i do not feel it cause i either use bows or fire staff. but for something like swords/ daggers i think you would feel it if you miss an auto i will do some testing and get back to you. but most likely its just a small thing. unless using cultist cowl can cancel some animations of ablities that is not intended it should not be a bug

• uh what you talking about. u mean when u cast cultist cowl your auto attack stops working or when you cast cultist cowl the other side stop autos? cause from what i know cultist cowl has a standtime casting animation where it stops my character for 0.2 secs before i auto again using left click same for mage cowl. and the other side is not encouraged to auto because they will take damage

• step back for a moment and even if you say that is true. u know that deathgivers can go plate armour like blood letter? and brawl? or go into leather armour? since black hands is a thing in corrupted dungs and how well they are doing are you not afraid of them actualy going the same build with assassin hood and actualy using their e's 4 times. i mean blackhands in corrupted dungs manage to deal damage and get 2 rotations of hellion shoes and kill their target. and if they run fiend robe / robe o…

• i got this feeling that the devs just winged it with curse staffs cause they wanted a 5th staff but ran out of ideas/motivation while at it the q choices are below standard the w's half of them are not usable and the E are so niched that they only hard counter some builds or as a support to some builds while being trash at everything else 1 hand curse easily to react to but does a ton of damage if it lands. viable great curse. double down on dots and removes heal over time. a good nature staff c…

• death givers is one of those weapons that can full send some one and remain full health there is almost no warning cause most of them run assassin jacket and stalker shoes too boot i have even seen some use invis pots to just reset or mess up someone's timing of activating their defences. i mean there is a potential of 5 invis. where you get 3 stacks e w and get out with second e or u can use your second e to get more distance or to just finish the job. there is rarely any time where death giver…

• you dont get the point evas. this is the point where sbi is looking to push pvp on fair and even grounds where both sides is ready to PVP. if you get a kick of killing PVE players just because you cannot win any 1v1 in corrupted dungs then you suck in PVP plain and simple ganking in the open world was hard nerfed via mount changes and cleanse on dismount and now portals close with a reasonable amount of time after entry is to push those looking for unfair fights away from those looking for peace…

• lets put out a scale here and let you see how bad is the skills just for comparison i do agree some skills need rework because it feels clunky and does not fit in the weapon's role. not only curse but arcane and some other weapons we start with the first W armour piercer. used to be hard to land but after some buffs it is bearable but still not suitable for 1v1. it shines in PVE and ZvZ cause of the armour pierce and range . i would say its the longest ranged W in the game and is good for poke w…

• Tip 1. gather hide only your skinner knife level is at. gathering t6 with t5 skinner knife takes longer and also only be able to gather flat 6 Tip 2. wear gathering gear. gathering gear is your best friend as it provides many escape options. Tip 3. use every option avaliable that you are comfortable with in losing when going for full loot pvp areas example. t5 blood letter t5 gather gear t5 torch. invis pots. pork pies. t5 or t4 journals if you plan on gathering t4 and t5s if its too expensive t…

• Previous Patch Me A Bow User with the highest Single target sustain Dps in the game aside from boltcasters and froststaff/frost prism dedicates weapon and at least 1 to 2 pieces of armour/defences Hellgate: dies to mage robe/and reflect on top of healer/sword combo Openworld solo: Unable kill healer without any cc. in solo ganking. he would heal every time he got low and keep on running leading me to chase him the whole map as a solo ganker Crystal league: On top of coordinated tank cc me and pu…

• Bro this just become a thing b4 the daggers nerf next patch just cause the youtubers want to meme with blood letters and deathgivers one last time b4 they get nerfed hard next patch along with the chain slash damage double blood letter/deathgivers is a legit thing in 2v2 hell gates but rarely in 5v5 hell gates cause of how meme y it was. let the youtubers have their last fun in the queen patch where daggers actually could do something(way too much in my opinion) for starter players and make it l…

• deadly shot does physical damage which can be mitigated by armour. though it provides some armour shred if you hit it and also provides some form of aoe damage to bow's Q but landing deadly shot is consistantly is hard unless you have a 100% hit rate but if you miss even one all the armour shred stacks fall off and you miss one Q worth of damage. though i got to agree it provides the longest Q poke in the game and that alone make it worth more than poison arrow this is also why warbow builds are…

• when we look at chain slash we do not loot at invis or mobility we only look at damage and cooldowns and the possible i frame dodge with invincibility and maybe the aoe daggers already have enough mobility as it is and even if they dont they have boot slots to cover for them so reducing the one shot potential by hitting the damage and survivability of death givers is a god send at least in my opinion as a backline dps player. i dont know about tanks though they seem to be able to ignore the dagg…

• Dear devs can you check the drop rate of T7 dungeon chests areas giantweald edge and wet grave marsh? they seem to drop less loot to their t6 and t5 counter parts. i mean t5 and t6 zones drops equipment often but t7 has almost no equipment drops since the last few days i have been playing since the mist of albion went away. before and during the mists the drop rates are fine but after the mists the drop rate went to almost nil the t7 zones dungeon chests still drop big items which i am happy abo…