Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 91.

• Quote from Gimblewald: “Ah but pressing A again re-summons your mount which takes longer, not ideal in red zones ” Good to know. I don't even noticed this after houndreds of hours

• Just press the A button again and you don't have to move your mouse at all.

• Legendary Founder Legendary Starter 20.000 Gold Veteran Starter on second Account ~ $330 I regret nothing

• Quote from Neolus: “Hi, ich frage mich wieviel Geld gebraucht wird um die DDos Attacken abzuwehren und die Server stabil zu halten? (Entwickler bitte antworten) Wenn viele aus der Community einen kleinen Betrag spenden würden, würde doch eine beträchtliche Summe zusammen kommen!! All against the Gold Sellers!!!! Bedenkt, ein kleiner Entwickler hat nunmal nicht die finanziellen Mittel um so einem kriminellen Netzwerk viel entgegenzusetzten. Ich würde mich freuen wenn jemand sich die Mühe macht un…

• Quote from InsertNameHere: “Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from InsertNameHere: “Most of you are talking about the problems with the PC version of the game. But I am also talking about the ANDROID version. Lets not gloss over the fact this is a mobile game, which can be played on PC. The graphics, the gameplay, and it appears even the servers, are geared towards lower end PCU's to play. Yet the Android version is essentially NON EXISTANT. This is what irks me. In any event, I do not want to garner…

• Game price

Tenroh - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Tabris: “Why I just can buy game in a bundle with gold and premium? For 10 bucks game I must pay you 30 bucks, because gold and premium is a two-thirds af those Veteran (most cheap of all) bundle (10 for game key, 10 for premium month, and 9.95 for gold). When and whether there will be an opportunity buy JUST A KEY for playing a game without other donate stuff? ” Because the game is sold in the form of a STARTER-Pack. With the Premium-Time bundled you get the full experience. Also the…

• Quote from Ironjaw: “Not sure if this is just a display error or what but I redeemed my founders rewards but on the account page it still lists me as having no sub active and than it wants me to get a starter pack... ” Quote from Ironjaw: “Yeah its just weird I redeemed the 1 month premium but its not showing up on the account page. Seems to be working fine tho ” The reason for that is simple. Your included Premium is no Subscription as you don't have to pay for it monthly. But you can see your …

• Quote from Orlaz: “There is no "too slow", do what you enjoy. ” Exactly this! As there is no "Level-Cap" as in other MMOs just feel free to do whatever you want. To me this is why Albion is so great. Even if I'm only able to play for two hours after work I still get my daily dose of progress because I can choose what I'd like to do to do so. Just do some research on the Destiny Board and choose your own goals you want to achieve and work your way up. My very own progress for example is kinda slo…

• Welcome to another live BETA

Tenroh - - Rants

This looks quite interesting. Maybe you've unlocked the secret full 3D version of Albion and got rid of the isometric view

• bug

Tenroh - - Bugs

Quote from georgeglobalgrind: “I died to a npc was not in red zone and lost all armour t5 and mount equipped spent over 150000 silver which I payed real money for to buy in game products please help me ” Did you press the "or die" button on the bottom of the screen? You need to wait till you get automatically revived after a few seconds if you want to keep your stuff in blue and yellow zones. Also, just as a tip, don't spend your gold yet. The silver price for gold will rise over the next few we…

• Quote from Kinna: “but if you dont even win the bid, it should give your money back to straight away, only if you win the bid should it take your money. just seems silly to even take your money if you not winning bid ” I guess the reason for that is that they simply don't want everybody to place bids on everything till they got something cheap. You need to think about what you're exactly bidding for beforehand.

• Quote from Kinna: “Hi, I have just noticed that if you bid on a building but do not win the bid (current bidder retains bid as you have not put a higher maximum than them) you still loose your money. For example I had 200 in my bank, the current bid is by X for 50, I put in a bid for 100, but I did not win the bid as X still has highest bid at 101. I still got charged 100 so my bank balance now reads 100 instead of the 200 it should read as I did not win the bid. ” You will get your silver back …

• Quote from Thotor: “Quote from Tenroh: “Again, I'm don't saying that you are a liar. If all of your mentioned things are really happening to you daily it's really frustrating indeed. ” Don't worry no offense taken. I have played MMOs for nearly 20 years now and participated in a lot of launches but this is amongst one of the worst - but not in the same way as others. Other MMOs tends to lag on first days. Here we have a different problem, the servers has been restarted at least 3 times per day s…

• Quote from Thotor: “Quote from amethyst: “Been playing for about 5 days now. 1.5 downtime due to scheduled maintenance. And only once been in a que for 10 mins (but only because I wanted to see what 57 minutes actually meant) 1.5 hours not being able to play over a total of 5 days seems pretty reasonable to me. ” I lost nearly 50% of my time ( I can only play after work for like 4-5 hours and that's where problem appears ) due to the following reason : - Queue time. When you can only login durin…

• Quote from Skarnik: “Quote from GodZeus: “"acumantly if you add up the down time it starts to mount up" I'm sorry, but I cannot take this statement seriously and I truly hope you meant it as a joke. Every online game ever does maintenance. If they didn't, you would be here complaining about how s*** the game is. If you expect compensation for any of this, especially "mounting up", then from the entire Albion Community, please do not buy premium again. ” Ah the new wave of noobs who join albion j…

• Quote from GodZeus: “"acumantly if you add up the down time it starts to mount up" I'm sorry, but I cannot take this statement seriously and I truly hope you meant it as a joke. Every online game ever does maintenance. If they didn't, you would be here complaining about how s*** the game is. If you expect compensation for any of this, especially "mounting up", then from the entire Albion Community, please do not buy premium again. ” Sorry but I laughed sooo hard at this! Give this man a cookie

• Better late than never!

Tenroh - - Introduce yourself!

Thanks @Dagother! Now I feel even more stupid because I abused the report button in the hope that the thread will be moved. In the meantime you've already done that. What a shame but great and quick work thank you

Well this somehow went into the wrong category. Obviously whis was meant to go into the "Introduce yourself!" section. I would be very pleased if a Mod could move this thread

• Besser spät als nie!

Tenroh - - Stell dich vor!

Hallo Leute, nachdem ich diesen Post auch im englischsprachigen Teil des Forums erstellt habe dachte ich, dass ich mich auch einfach mal auf meiner Muttersprache vorstellen könnte. Manche von euch kennen mich vielleicht bereits durch meine Posts die ich die letzten zwei Wochen erstellt habe, aber es gibt auch sicher einige unter euch die nur den deutschsprachigen Teil des Forums verfolgen. Mein Name ist Dominique, in vielen Spielen auch bekannt unter dem Namen Tenroh und ich liebe Albion Online.…

Hello guys, after playing the game and using the forums for more than one and a half weeks I’d like to introduce myself finally. Though some of you might know me because of the several posts I’ve made the past two weeks. My name is Dominique, also known as Tenroh in many games, and I absolutely love Albion Online. I’m 25 years old and I live in Germany. The latter is the reason why I fail sometimes at the English language. I first heard about Albion Online after Fevir’s first video about this ga…