Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

• Guild: Awful Company Title: Embrace Of The Undead & Domain Of The Ox

• Just tossing a few ideas out there for SBI consideration, if possible respond on a instance by instance basis for possible vs not happening Gathering Tomes Better Death Reports/killboard More types of food effects Assets Tab More variety for crystal gvg maps Avalonian Open world boss dungeon Avalonian Static Dungeon Timetable on mount skills revamp Drugs/Alcohol - food with positive and negative effects Node Reinforcement for high-attendance ZvZ's Multi-Person gathering nodes Mixed Resource Node…

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Queen Hotfix 15.1 Combat Balance Changes - Self Ignition (Specter Jacket): - Self Damage per tick: 50 true Damage → 3% of max health ” Does this also do 3% to the enemies as well?

• The key issue here isn’t the fact that we have a shitload of numbers, it’s the fact that we don’t. Due to arch refusing to disband our alliance do decrease our debuff cuz we like playing with our friends we get Zerg debuff from members queueing into zones as well as a smaller % apportionment in the fight for only having 1 alliance. Example there are 250 enemies and 150 arch in a zone. The enemies are 5 groups with 50 each and arch is split between 75 and 75 for its 2 subdivisions. Those 75 each …

• The map Deathreach Priory in the Black zone near the Martlock Portal (T8 Undead world boss location) is the only spot in the game with an outpost at the same location as the world boss (I've checked). This has the inadvertent effect of taxing the silver from the dungeon by 5% to the guild holding the outpost as a holdover from old Castle-Code. For the residents of Blue-Lock this has been looked at as a level of secondary income to any guild that wishes it, but the income is only as active as the…

• When does Deathreach Priory get its Veteran chests back? As of now the Hardest undead zone has lower tier chests that are less rewarding than a T5 Static!

• When you are faming in those zones inside the red circles, you don't get any reputation for killing mobs even though its the royals, is that intentional?

• Undead world boss dungeons chests bug

QuickSwipe - - Bugs

Quote from Thorn-Delwyn: “Sorry, missed to put that change on the patch notes. This was an intentional change. Those chests had wrong values before. They now follow the same progression in balancing as their Tier 7 versions. They had been flagged as veteran but where supposed to be flagged as standard. A similar thing happened to Tier 8 Undead Shades. They had been flagged as veteran but where supposed to be Elite. Those have been changed as well. Best regards, Thorn PS: the missing localization…

• Fuck it here we go Chests: So there were supposed to be 2 types of chests: standard chests: which were low value and low risk only protected by standard mobs veteran chests: which give significantly more silver because they are protected by veteran mobs Note 90% of the pre-patch 11 silver came from the veteran chests when fame farming inside zones such as Deathreach Priori Due to what I can only assume to be legacy code due to it being one of the oldest and most neglected zones in the game a num…

• Season 9 Change: Season Points from Veteran and World Bosses Veteran Bosses (found in static open-world dungeons) and World Bosses in the Outlands now give Season Points. These bosses give the following base Season Point amounts when defeated: - Tier 7: Veteran Boss - 4 points / World Boss - 40 point The regular bosses in deathreach aren't giving seasonpoints, is that intentional?

• Sorry, missed to put that change on the patch notes. This was an intentional change. Those chests had wrong values before. They now follow the same progression in balancing as their Tier 7 versions. They had been flagged as veteran but where supposed to be flagged as standard. A similar thing happened to Tier 8 Undead Shades. They had been flagged as veteran but where supposed to be Elite. Those have been changed as well. Best regards, Thorn Please revert the chests to their veteran status, the …

• Undead world boss dungeons chests bug

QuickSwipe - - Bugs

The dungeon chests in Deathreach Priory have had their HP reduced from 6k to 2k and their silver rewards for killing them pentamated, I'd say decimated but its approximately 1/5th of its previous value. This has created a net nerf in the silver coming from fame farming in those dungeons. I didn't see this on the test server or any patch notes so is this intentional?

• Hey I have a request, since SBI botched the 30% buff for from launch for half the map (undead world boss dungeons) when it gets fixed I request it be temporarily increased to 55% to co-inside with the lost time that would have been parallel to mists of albion fame buff! If they don't want to compensate for lost opportunity I want to hear why.

• When can we expect a fix? Also since the anticipated launch time for this feature was supposed to coenside with mists of albion can they be further buffed temporarily to compensate for lost opportunity?

• [7. May 2020] Queen Hotfix 11.2

QuickSwipe - - Patch Notes

When are they going to fix the 30% fame and loot buffs to undead world boss locations?

• Thank god, I thought I was crazy and was expecting to be severely disappointed. When should we expect the patch, Thursday or can it wedge in downtime since its just a numbers change?

• Title, SBI check the numbers I was Fameing those dungeons before and after the patch with Avalonian and Mists and I can definitely tell that the Veterans are not registering the 30% fame buff they should be.

• Glacial Staff Change

QuickSwipe - - Feedback & Suggestions

Lets be frank, the E is terrible and gets outclassed by the Icicle Staff. You don't need 2 weapons in the same tree that do the same job when 1 does it obviously superior so here is a thought for a change on the E skill. Instead of a creeping rain of ice like a "Glacial" how about summoning a Glacier, a large block of ice that people can't get around, it melts in a few seconds but obviously a large impediment. Anything else works as well but the Glacial has 0 uses as of now with the exception of…

• Just going to be blunt, are there going to be zones accessible only through Wormholes, and will we be able to place hideouts there?

• The Circling Vultures descend on the land The Graves of battles long past stretch on for Eternity A Hill of bodies mounded on Hollow Earth Hearts of men seeking glory in the Forest All foes fall down the Well of the World Mercia Beckons You