Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

• I'm pretty sure almost everybody in organized chaos fuckin sucks too, if it makes you feel any better.

• Quote from Ognar: “The question for you is will anyone notice, or even care? ” Ognar, sweetie, you fuckin suck at this game, please don't try and be patronizing.

• Quote from BriarMoss: “A few of these points are good, but most are very strongly biased in favor of your guild's playstyle...a play style that is adopted by a very small number of the community. ” I mean, the *present* systems are all biased in favor of the only guilds that are left playing... which at this point is essentially 3 large alliances. Ask yourself if it's wise to continue to cater to the "what's left" factions, or to re-attract the people that left...

• Aaand now zalrenic is in the biggest zerg left in the game what a hypocrite

• Just fyi, doing damage never *used* to break ambush, at least not reliably. Whether or not this was changed, I cannot say.

• Hrm, maybe it's not working because you don't have enough members in your alliance yet? This game hasn't functioned at that size scale of Pvp .... ever. Could have told you about this a year ago. Not news to anybody who played and didn't have their head up their ass.

• youtube.com/watch?v=x4iUNXO7kHQ&feature=youtu.be I posted this on reddit a bit ago. It's a video presentation where I try to outline in short the most pressing problems with albion. Runtime is 19 minutes and change. My reddit thread is here, if you directly want to converse with me. I don't use albion forums too much at the present reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…/?st=j5kitxvj&sh=6b033409

• Don't pretend that this doesn't happen on strong rigs as well. Among the myriad of difficulties that this game has with its design, it's also the case that the large scale objectives are all seemingly built to concentrate as many people in a particular spot as possible. When you attract large numbers of people to the same zone (like a castle, or a chest, or whatever), you should do your best to spread people out, not concentrate them -- you got all the damn zone space anyway, why not use it?

• Except there was no epic loot in the first place, and it was a fucking chore. Now, it's a worse chore, and there still is no epic loot. Just more chores to maintain the same bullshit as yesterday. So, nah, fuck off nooblord.

• Is a creative design direction that encourages playing the game being *fun*. The base gameplay here is fundamentally decent (not stellar) compared to the competition. In the long term, an interesting metagame is the only thing that will hang on to players, but it presently seems like the design direction is to make having "fun" as difficult as possible. Too many hurdles in front of just playing the game. Doing GvG's is a pain in the ass for about 5 minutes worth of fighting (and the fight is ver…

• Just chiming in to add my opinion that gallop has completely broken the possibility of ganking Pvp. It was a very terrible idea to cave in to the people complaining that travel was too slow while most people were still on t4 mounts. Because now that lots of folks are on t5+ horses, direwolves, and etc, they're impossible to catch.

• Quote from Dragnark: “Actually not, is part of the game system, because you don't need to have multi-char or multi-account to get this, you can just ask your friends to let you use they farms. ” The part that you fail to factor in here is the inherent value that would have been lost if farms were more valuable in the first place. As is, the farm plots themselves aren't really all that valuable, because you can just create an alt account for yourself, if necessary, for a very reasonable amount of…

• Alt accounts, with alt islands and LP is the *most* broken thing in the game at the moment. It becomes even worse when you factor in the fact that the largest guilds are the ones who are able to abuse the system the best. Fixing Alt accounts with islands and unlimited guild size with zero maluses is the most pressing thing that needs fixing in the game at the moment. Already alt island farming has basically broken the economy to the point where even if alt islands were purged, it would probably …

• Quote from Seriously: “We are no part of 'exodia' alliance and i have no idea what you're talking about. ” My mistake, you're a meaningless face in a *different* zerg alliance. Point stands, however.

• Quote from Seriously: “@Jeradj My guild zero quality has about 15 core players that actually contribute to the guild in a meaningful way, we never group up and 'zerg' people or any of that, so here's your call. Everything we do is out solo gathering, solo EVERYHING ” Yeah, sorry bud, but bullshit. You're also in Exodia alliance, which, without actually counting, is certainly in the top 10 zerg alliances in the game at the moment. Think you would have any territory, at all, if you tried fighting …

• You have such a bass-ackwards view of the game. The so called "relevant" mega-zergs are the *least* interesting guilds in the game. The game is safer for you the larger guild you are in, and the more territory you control, the better gear you have, and so on. If you want this game to be harder, and more interesting, you might actually have to turn the difficulty knob up a little bit. It's hilarious that you consider a non-territory owning guild the "softies" when it's actually pretty much the op…

• Quote from Seriously: “You idiotic oxcart tycoon softcore bitches have taken the pvp out of the game with your crying. ” It's hilarious to me that you think you're hardcore when the pinnacle of a pvp situation for you is ganking gatherers. Maybe step up to the big boys plate and start fighting someone worth fighting. Cry me a river if you have a hard time finding solo gatherers cause it takes too much walking. You're a carebear, bro. Carebears Shine!

• I actually like the big maps, and think they could be even bigger. The game isn't supposed to be about randomly ganking people trying to solo gather. The PVP in this game needs to revolve around major contention points. More open world reasons to fight (like the treasure chests, but probably something different) is all that's necessary. It would also help if some of the bigger guilds would voluntarily break up. If the game is too boring / easy because nobody can fight your zerg, that's partly yo…

• Quote from di5cipl3: “The game is not more difficult, it's infinitely easier to do everything this beta because there is no chance of being ganked while you're doing it. ” You must not have done much gathering, because I've already been ganked multiple times.

• I hope SI and the devs don't give in to all the casuals in so called "hardcore" guilds whining about travel distances, the rep system, and so on. Too many people got used to having *everything* in the last beta, and now the game is much more difficult for basically everyone, and they're upset. I'm not that big on even re-enabling fast travel with gear in green zones. Lets not let the caving commence already please... it's only been a week