Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 425.

• Daggers are are mid-tier weapon at least after recent nerfs to Es and Ws Rly dunno what you crying about About 1h dagger ? There’s no problem to kill it with swords, spears, bows etc About bloodletter rats? Simple solution- don’t try to catch and kill the build made to run and kill you via kite and traps See rat - brake crystals by yourself and go next dungeon Face the fact you couldn’t catch and kill everybody Try to learn how to get fun and pleasure from this game Other way I don’t understand …

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Parallel: “Devs just need to rework the E. It's still stupid strong. It shouldn't heal. It's like they removed the one shot pike build and added one that doesnt need to be invisible and has stupid sustain/resets. ” The infinite reset problem comes from the versatile AoE Q.Theres no reason to use any other Q on daggers unless you are going for a oneshot get in - get out build. Lets take a recap of the Deadly Swipe - 3m AoE with 270 physical impact damage (1k IP)…

• Quote from Parallel: “"I can beat them in a duel" CDs arent duels. See attachment, I am just going by hard data not opinions. ” Saying duels I don’t mean duels itself but 1v1 OW fights to

• Quote from Parallel: “Devs just need to rework the E. It's still stupid strong. It shouldn't heal. It's like they removed the one shot pike build and added one that doesnt need to be invisible and has stupid sustain/resets. ” Argue that What build u using such suffering from 1h? Last days I fight a 1h daggers bunch of times using carving and dual daggers Died zero times Dunno what dissbalance or OPness you talkin about

• Quote from HCEPositive: “Quote from SaltySurprise: “This hasn't worked since windows 7 was launched. ” I see, Thank you. Quote from kheeta: “Quote from HCEPositive: “As title above. ” Yes it worksSome weird way but worksSometimes it shows ping even bit higher but overall game runs smother The must have script for all MMO players ” I was looking at some videos about this and it was 3-4 years old and mostly on one specific MMO only, but thank you for your feedback. ” The main thing with Leatrix - …

• Quote from supapupa: “Top 1 in cd is now on dagger. It's imba, but I still kick rats out of my dungeon. There is no balance here. While he's gone, I will not go into pvp. Pve in corrupted dungeon suits me perfectly. They can be killed on a hit-and-run basis. ” the reason why there is so many 1h in top of CD is because so many newbs believe that is OP and trying “rect all enemies with powerful weapon” And that’s not because it is rly OP Rly OP are taproot burst builds, swords etc I’ve done someth…

• Broadsword E do the same And what? That’s mechanic of windwall not the issue of some Es

• Quote from Parallel: “As you can see, dagger nerfs were not too extreme and most of you just sucked at dagger until someone else found a build for you. Dagger is again meta with nerfs, proving its still all powerful. Bloodletter is STILL meta with nerfs, proving its still powerful. It's more balanced, but still too strong. Claymore/crossbow/frost are not the strongest builds, they are the 2nd strongest still to dagger/cursed at the moment. The meta is rapidly evolving but dagger is undisputably …

• All in this game depends on spec If you have high specs in something like refining- you’ll get profit from that If you have low specs you should understand that while you’ll workin on your spec - you’ll lose some money compared to just buying Your Focus points are potentially a silver coins You are converting them into money using some high spec crafting or just wasting lvling some low spec crafting

• I think it’s just not real to implement that in current client If that is so easy you rly think that wouldn’t be done already?

• Interesting idea But should be done wisely not to ruin all market and crafters profit

• Quote from DaarioNaharis: “Sarcophagus are OK, have good defense with 0 disadvantage. Regular Shield needs some buff i think, the CC resistance could be buffed. ” regular shield definitely needs a rework

• Just use builds/weapons where you could reset and change skills to counter healers Nature is one of slowest builds It’s literally not a problem to reset and change skills Try to use swords Interrupt, daggers Forbidden Stab / shadow edge etc

• Quote from brig: “what is the bonus of using leather boots instead of plate boots if they both have the run skill? ” A little cd reduction from Refreshing Sprint Passive on cd All for lower cds of main skills

• Quote from Jurrow: “Already posted something to discourage ratting here The one who break 3 shards flee the dungeon and loose infamy --> less rats breaking shard without trying to fight Place an altar like in the arena that the player can capture to banish the opponent --> avoid rats running for 30 minutes if they see they can't beat you (+ the altar system is still inplemented in the game). With that PVEer and rats can still do what they do but they'll take a lot more time to reach high infamy …

• Quote from Alysandra: “Quote from CigNus: “Can't catch a rat? Try cheese and a trap ” So now corruptet dungeon is forced into a rat hunting competition? That sounds like fun to you? ” All this crying about rats in CD is like crying that you can’t catch bloodletter in open world with your halberd build Absurd

• Quote from SaltySurprise: “Quote from kheeta: “Quote from HCEPositive: “As title above. ” Yes it worksSome weird way but worksSometimes it shows ping even bit higher but overall game runs smother The must have script for all MMO players ” This guy still uses Windows xp. ” Practice shows it works If you don’t see difference- my congratulations

• Quote from HCEPositive: “As title above. ” Yes it works Some weird way but works Sometimes it shows ping even bit higher but overall game runs smother The must have script for all MMO players

• Black Hands Change

kheeta - - Feedback & Suggestions

I’ll say even more Black hands E should be skill shot like new ava claws To make it harder to land properly Because for now it’s to easy make that combo

• Quote from royal_assassin: “Wind wall is one of the best armor against daggers.If you nerf him, you improve the daggers in corrupted. ” Only vs brainless dagger Skillful dagger would never use its W until enemy uses his windwall And than dashes through the wall Cleric robe,assassin jacket ambush, fear robe, Ava robe, Ava heavy armor are much much better options to counter 1h dagger