Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Gunnar216: “I'd really like a further explanation of what is mean by "we've set our sights on an expansion of the Royal Continent. The ongoing growth of the player base has made Albion's blue, yellow and red zones fuller than ever, and we're currently hard at work on a comprehensive plan to expand these Royal zones". To me expanding the royal continent means adding more zones but later saying you plan to expand zones means making each individual zone larger so which is it or both?. Al…

• Thanks for the kind words

• Thanks for the report, we are looking into this.

• Hey there, here is a small clarification. - It is of course allowed to manually note down zone names and put them into a spreadsheet. Those notes can of course also be shared with other players. Manually literally means that you as a person make a manual note into a spreadsheet / on a piece of paper when you see the information on your screen, without the assistance of any special tool or software - What is not allowed is any sort of tool, script or mechanism that automatically extracts / gets t…

• Agreed that this would be an awesome feature. We'll just to so see when we find the time to implement it.

• Quote from Polymorphs: “I was wondering why Iv done 10+ t6 corrupted dungeons and only found one guy.. he found me lol even though I signed up to invade every time guess solo life will never be good ” We are aware of this issue. This will be fixed going foward.

• Corrupted Dungeons

Korn - - General Questions & Discussions

Hey there, just as a general heads-up, we are currently collecting all the feedback on corrupted dungeons and are evaluating all the data that we can gather on them on our end. Based on that, we'll be making adjustments and optimizations quickly.

• We are generally fine with dungeon diving, it's part of Albion being an open world Sandbox MMORPG. The purpose of the dungeon closing timer is for us to be able to balance the frequency of dungeon dives happening - to balance the risk vs reward ratios for both, the divers and their potential victims. Here is why: If diving is too prevalent, this heavily discourages Outland zone activity (and/or leads to the "mandatory scouting" meta that we currently have for solo RDs)This in turn leads to less …

• Quote from Equart: “Quote from Equart: “@Korn I like this change, but with one remark. 1. Implement this change for 1 month and collect data. But only in September , the reason behind it is only one - in August people will be hyped and will do new content non-stop , plus global population would be much higher. 2. Compare PvP activity , how it was before and how it is now. 3. If PvP activity will be the same (In SRD) , or higher - keep this change. If it will be lower - cancel this change. ” Also…

• Artefact from 400 to 83 ...

Korn - - Feedback Testserver

Hey there, I have to apologize to all here, I gave an incorrect / misleading answer to the question by not properly separating between item power bonus and and destiny board progression level. I have edited my response above. So what we want to make sure is that - after the destiny board split - players should not be downgraded when it comes to their total item power bonus. I.e. if somebody sits at +300 item power for a certain item right now, after the split, they should still be at +300 (in re…

• Artefact from 400 to 83 ...

Korn - - Feedback Testserver

*Edit for more clarity - and in hindsight, I got ahead of myself by answering the question too quickly - sorry for that* Hey there, the principle is that we do not want to players to lose effective item power bonuses from the split up. That means if you currently have a +300 item power bonus from the destiny board, after the changes, you should still be at +300 at least (depending on how the numbers add up, very small diversions could happen) We'll discuss what this means exactly in detail over …

• Hey there, our goal here is to have a mechanism in place that allows us to balance the solo random dungeon PvE / PvP "ecosystem". (Old discussion on this topic can be found here) What does this mean? In order for mixed PvE / PvP content to work properly, we need to create a balance where running this content solo (that's what solo RDs are for, ultimately) is worth it from a risk vs reward perspective. Only if that's the case will we get an environment where solo RDs are done by a lot of solo pla…

• Hey there, how would you solve the issue of players taking advantage of this by having a very large group of players queue from inside the hideout to buff up the queue weight? There wouldn't really be any counter-play to this, as queing from a hideout would be 100% save.

• [8. July 2020] Queen Hotfix 15.1

Korn - - Patch Notes

Hey there, the proper fix (making the auras non-stackable) will follow soon.

• Quote from Painolympion: “Quote from Joking_de_Almeida: “Quote from BurakOlmezz: “aE83aMzwtf i cant find albion? Edit: imgur.com/aE83aMz ” same hapenning here ” Maybe this means it is about to be added back on GeForce now very soon?? ” Hey there, just to reconfirm that we are actively working on it. That means that it should be back soon!

• Patch 14 Update Issues

Korn - - News & Announcements

Edit 2: Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi, For those who are still experiencing the stuck at 1% loading in the game client issue, can you please try the following: 1. Repair launcher 2. Reinstall through the launcher 3. If the above does not work, then - Delete the launcher - Delete the /Users/%username%/Library/Application Support/Sandbox Interactive GmbH/ folder (%username% is your account name) - Install the launcher again Let us know if this helps! ” Edit 1: Quote from Mytherceria: “Hey there, if …

• Patch 14 Update Issues

Edit: Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi all, for those having the issue where the download keeps resetting in the launcher, can you try downloading one of the launchers here and see if this resolves your issue: Launcher Resume Download Feedback Please let us know how it goes for you. Thank you! ” Hi all, we are still getting some reports from players not being able to install today's patch. If you are still having issues, please try the following: 1. Uninstall the game. 2. Download the game launcher h…

• Queen Patch 14 is Here

Quote from Badclown: “d8eeb968-4533-4ae5-99e2-39b404cf6467what the fuck is wrong with this albion patch? i been downloading many times and it reset back please fix this issue T_T ” Hey there, can you try to uninstall the game and freshly install the game from scratch?

• Hey there, the next update will have a very strong focus on small scale gameplay and small guilds. A key part of this are the Roads of Avalon: Quote: “These mystical paths through the mists form an ever-shifting network of roads which connect locations all across Albion, but they only let a limited number of players pass through an entrance at a time and each connection only lasts for a limited time. In this way, the Roads open up a vast number of different small scale gameplay options. As a sol…

• Quote from Wise01: “Quote from OVTSIDER: “Ok guys seems like Albion Online was partially added back on GeForce NOW and that one problem someone from dev team mentioned in this thread is propably Easy Anti-Cheat. I guess AO will be back on GFN tomorrow or next thursday. ” if it comes today do you have any idea which time it will come? ” Hey there, just to re-confirm, we are currently actively working with GFN in order bring Albion back to the service as soon as possible. There are still some tech…