Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 201.

• Quote from Draedark: “I am still unclear on the term "rat" in the context of Albion Online. There seems to be a couple of different definitions of the term. Since the option to avoid the PvP in Corrupted Dungeons is intentionally baked in, I am unclear as to how completing objectives as laid out by the developers could be called "ratting." Can anyone kindly elaborate? Or is "rat" just a term that gets thrown at anyone who does anything someone disapproves of? ” Rat is a term used in 2 players HG…

• This is something i posted not long ago and i still think this is how CDs should be. Basically when i first heard of them i thought "okay 1v1 hellgates r coming". Quote from Guilefulwolf: “I expected it to be a contest where 2 players would be spawned at 2 different corners of the DG at the same time and that the PvE would only be optional if players wanted to clean their way while looking for the other player. The size of the DG would be slowly colapsing and reduced in size until there was only…

• Guys. Fishing is fine as it is. I know, fishing didnt get taken in account for a buff at the avalon roads but havent u noticed? in the roads theres not even many water spots to fish at. I know fishing doesnt have bosses that grant a lot of fish at once like all the other gathering options. I know all of this because im a max spec fishesman and have done it for a long time already. But i will tell u something, if fishing were buffed at the raods and if fishing had bosses, the average income of fi…

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Even more banana then ” So u did think i meant 30 seconds for PvP encounters LMAO. And u dare to call others IQ of whatever. What an idiot. ” you are an HCE famer who just stepped outside to farm solos since the change, what you gonna do with your 280m pve fame since you don't even pvp outside of a zerg? Please, give me a break ” No im not a HCE farmer but i rec…

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Tomperon: “Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Why r u wasting ur time doing corrupted DGs if thers a higher profit at the HCEs? ” Maybe he cant and he jealous. Hce is hard as hell, i wish i had specs and a good party for it. ” What is hard about HCE ? u grab 8.3 masterpieces, put some fame into crap and go hard. Done. Mobs have few mechanics, and i am sure it´s all just repetition then. ” Go ahead, get ur 8.3 gear and go. Again, why r u wasting time not playing them?

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Even more banana then ” So u did think i meant 30 seconds for PvP encounters LMAO. And u dare to call others IQ of whatever. What an idiot. ” you are an HCE famer who just stepped outside to farm solos since the change, what you gonna do with your 280m pve fame since you don't even pvp outside of a zerg? Please, give me a break ” No im not a HCE farmer but i recently heard that those can be even more profitable in …

• Why r u wasting ur time doing corrupted DGs if thers a higher profit at the HCEs?

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Even more banana then ” So u did think i meant 30 seconds for PvP encounters LMAO. And u dare to call others IQ of whatever. What an idiot.

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Something like 30 seconds should be enough to allow other players to get in together if they want to. ” IQ of a banana, can we see your killboard? Edit: seen it. You don't even play the game anymore. ” No idea where u looked at but i play about 5 hours every night. Im mostly into ZvZ content and farming PvE fame at the corrupted DGs. PD: Perhaps u r the one with a banana IQ. Since i mentioned 30 seconds to be enough for players going together…

• Its fun to see how former diving squads attempt to claim they lost their 1v1 PvP content but they just cant because every time they do they get a (go to corrupted DGs) slap on their faces hahaha. Its obvius that SBI wanted the SRD to become a safe content for players wanting to do PvE since they added the CDs for those looking for PvP. Actually i wonder why they set the timer at 90 seconds, i think thats just a waste of time. Something like 30 seconds should be enough to allow other players to g…

• Here my two cents to what i think would inprove the territoy conquering system: 1. Remove AOE escalation completely. For small scale fights the focus fire protection is good enough to not be overwhelmed when fighting outnumbered but it isnt necessary at all in big scale battles. Fof these there is the zerg debuff which sooner or later u will find the right point of balance. 2. I think clusters should NOT need a 20h+ in advance attack declaration. Every day at the cluster´s prime time those shoul…

• Quote from PiclesFalante: “Quote from Guilefulwolf: “It looks like the real reason to allow escaping builds and a way to avoid the fights with those crystals is just to make them played for as many players as possible which would mean more trashed items which at the end makes the game earn money. I can understand that but it is just a purely business approach. I mean, if random solo DG r now just not diveable because all what players have to do is to get in and stand by the entrance for 90 secon…

• Quote from addidas: “Quote from OceanSpirit: “Quote from addidas: “AoE escalation is to counter focus fire which promotes hitting clumps. Focus fire is to allow 1v5 or 10v50 etc to have a chance. ” And that's where the design problems are.Why does Focus Fire protection even exist in the first place? I've seen cases of people in Hellion Jacket out-healing 15 people attacking them simply because of focus fire protection. If we want real balanced ZvZ AoE escalation shouldn't exist. Focus Fire prote…

• I dont think focus fire protection is a an issue at all but i do think AOE escalation is. I find it totally unnecessary since an AOE skill already can do a huge amount of damage without any buff mechanic. Just compare a "small" 500 AOE damage vs a 1500 single target damage. Yes the single target skill is 3 times the area´s damage but If the AOE hits only 5 players it would be already 2500 of total damage. Now imagine if it hits 10, 20 or more players. The total amount of damage is just insane by…

• Players claiming that CDs ruined their solo PvP in solo random DGs is pure bullsh.t. If they actually wanted 1v1 PvP CDs r much better for that. But... Since CDs were far away from what PvP players expected they do have some valid points about CDs issues like: -CDs should be a forced PvP enviroment with no vanishing option and the zise of the DG should be slowly reduced to force the encounter. -The highest level of CDs should NOT be able to be played from the royal continent. It would be better …

• Relative debuff looks good but then one shot attacks like Galatine or Weeping repeater will again be super strong even with the last AOE escalation debuff. Actually i wonder why the game needs AOE escalation. I mean, attacks that deal damage in an area of effect already have a lot more of potential damage than single targets so why should it be increased?

• It looks like the real reason to allow escaping builds and a way to avoid the fights with those crystals is just to make them played for as many players as possible which would mean more trashed items which at the end makes the game earn money. I can understand that but it is just a purely business approach. I mean, if random solo DG r now just not diveable because all what players have to do is to get in and stand by the entrance for 90 seconds before going ahead, why is it so bad and unviable …

• Hi all. I want to share how i thought this new solo content would be and how disapointed i am because of how it actually is. I expected it to be a contest where 2 players would be spawned at 2 different corners of the DG at the same time and that the PvE would only be optional if players wanted to clean their way while looking for the other player. The size of the DG would be slowly colapsing and reduced in size until there was only a central area alike to a duel size open field, so it was possi…

• Im not so much a pvp player and i actually see the corrupt DGs very frofitable to farm fame and loot since the way they r just makes it too easy for the invaded player to run around and break the shards. I can understand the point of vie of pvp players and these r my thought about corrupted DGs: 1. There is just way too much pve in between pvp matches. Actually, every DG should be a pvp match with someone else and just make them spawn away from each other so they have to kill some mobs only to m…

• Quote from Nazori: “Also to add.. this new design ENCOURAGES 1vX over 1v1. If the ONLY way to gank a solo player is to have your friends waiting outside for them to A out in the first minute we are essentially saying that you CANNOT 1v1 and HAVE to bring friends to your solo dungeon dives. This literally encourages the thing we want to get rid of. ” Its so obvius that u dont go alone to dive. Because if u did u wouldnt give a fk about this change but u´d be excited about the corrupted DGs and no…