Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 670.

• Quote: “This time around, we've updated the entry requirements to include more teams while still representing Albion's highest-tier 5v5 players: the Crystal League Championship will be open to any team who wins one Level 9 match or two or more Level 8 matches. ” We would like to make a clarification on the above requirement: In order to qualify, you must either win one Level 9 match or two or more Level 8 matches with the same team. Players cannot switch teams and try to qualify for the Champion…

• Hi everyone, Thanks very much for providing the info requested earlier. I've already replied to those who sent this in to me individually that it has been forwarded on to the devs. This appears to be an ISP issue, however they are also aware that a number of you are still experiencing it and would like further info on this. In this case, we need an MTR to be done when the lag issue occurs: - Download WinMTR from this page: sourceforge.net/projects/winmtr/ - Run the program - Insert "loginserver.…

• Quote from Tabor: “On a side note @Obelis the shard health increase did not appear to take in Slayer. ” Hey @Tabor, just an update from our side regarding shard health. This has been added to our Known Issues: Rise of Avalon Patch 4 list: Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Known Issues - The overall health of Demonic Shards in Corrupted Dungeons was not changed in this patch as intended. This change will go live with Patch 5. Intended change: - Stalker: Demonic Shard health +35% - Slayer: Demonic Shard …

• Rise of Avalon Patch 4 Mobile Improvements - Chat window text content can now be dragged vertically - Names in chat can now also be tapped to open the chat context menu, allowing for easy whisper, party, and guild invitations, as well as stats and muting / reporting players - Added a "Text Size" option to the Chat Settings flyout - Added Chat Tab Settings to options - Added a "Tab Settings" button inside the Chat Settings flyout, replacing the tab settings elements inside the flyout - [iOS] Enab…

• Inconsistent Server Lag Issues - CGvG

Mytherceria - - Bugs

Quote from ToothlessRaider: “I am not giving you my IP address on a public forum. You have to be joking. Crazy Old Hermit Random Lag random times, usually between 11pm cst and 3am cst Happens in black blue and red zones My IP address isnt getting posted on a public forums. Comcast is my ISP provider Indiana USA WIndows 10 Home Premium 64bit ” Hey, as mentioned in my original post, please send me a direct message regarding the info requested.

• Quote from neo05: “Hello , i have same issue on mac now . ” Hi, if you have issues with this, can you please contact GFN's support? Thank you.

• Fixes - [Windows / Mac / Linux / Android] Resolved an issue where players received Season 9 tokens after winning Crystal League Season 10 matches.

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Please see our Patch 2: Known Issues list for further information ”

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Update (14:38 UTC): Server is back! ”

• Update (14:38 UTC): Server is back! Hi everyone, We are aware of an issue in-game today with the Black Market where Buy Orders are not fulfilled automatically, causing prices to be inflated. The server will be taken down to hotfix this issue at 14:20 UTC. This will take approximately 20-30 minutes. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. - Mytherceria & Dev Team

• Hi, we are aware of this issue that was in the game today, and it will be hotfixed very soon.

• Inconsistent Server Lag Issues - CGvG

Mytherceria - - Bugs

Hey, I replied on another thread about this: Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, could you please DM me the following info: - Character name - Issue (ie. lag, which cluster, time, etc) - IPv4 address (you can use whatismyipaddress.com/ to check) - ISP - Location - OS - The results of "tracert loginserver.live.albion.zone" in the command prompt I'll forward the info to our devs to investigate on this. Thank you! - Mytherceria ”

• Hi everyone, could you please DM me the following info: - Character name - Issue (ie. lag, which cluster, time, etc) - IPv4 address (you can use whatismyipaddress.com/ to check) - ISP - Location - OS - The results of "tracert loginserver.live.albion.zone" in the command prompt I'll forward the info to our devs to investigate on this. Thank you! - Mytherceria

• Hi, please note on the following changes being made: Quote from Mytherceria: “Update (Aug 25th, 14:05 UTC): The killboard adjustments to the PvP Fame that was earned while the bug was in the game is taking place within the next couple of hours. This means that fame on kills, battles and death will be removed for players and guilds. The statistics for monthly and weekly fame will also be adjusted. ”

• Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “share the scores? ” You can check out more on that here

• Congratulations to June Esports for securing their victory in the Offseason Crystal Tournament in an intense Grand Finals! Our winners are: - BEANED - Goof - EricWer - watano - Karvinen In case you missed it, check out the VOD for the Grand Finals! forum.albiononline.com/index.p…007505d4e4ac2274bdf85bc87

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, We hope you enjoyed watching our official stream of the Offseason Crystal Tournament: Group Stage! We have determined the 4 teams advancing on to the Semi-Finals and Finals on Sunday, 23 August, 17:00 UTC. Catch all the action live on AlbionTV! - Winner of Group 1: 2EZ4MG - Derrick - SkuzKabel2 - Cargera - Boedavildje - Shekri - Second of Group 1: Team PMA (Team Positive Mental Attitude) - Adorabubbles - Jemenex - Dip - Kivish - Eniex - Winner of Group 2: Ju…

• Hi everyone, We hope you enjoyed watching our official stream of the Offseason Crystal Tournament: Group Stage! We have determined the 4 teams advancing on to the Semi-Finals and Finals on Sunday, 23 August, 17:00 UTC. Catch all the action live on AlbionTV! - Winner of Group 1: 2EZ4MG - Derrick - SkuzKabel2 - Cargera - Boedavildje - Shekri - Second of Group 1: Team PMA (Team Positive Mental Attitude) - Adorabubbles - Jemenex - Dip - Kivish - Eniex - Winner of Group 2: June Esports - BEANED - Goo…

• Hi everyone, We've been receiving a bunch of requests to approve third party programs that serve as a mapping and GPS tool for the Roads of Avalon. These programs enable players to map the roads and/or find an optimal route through them, which in turn, gives players who use the program a direct advantage (which is also PvP relevant) over others. As it falls under the first bullet point of our thread on third party software, this is clearly not allowed: Quote from Mytherceria: “Hey there, Sometim…

• Hi, please note that the following changes have been made: Quote from Mytherceria: “Update (Aug 21st, 10:38 UTC): The PvP Fame that was earned while the bug was in the game has been removed. Please note that the kill count during this time does not change, only the fame has been adjusted. These adjustments have taken effect in-game. The killboard adjustments will take a little longer. ”