Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

• Love the design and the cause, wonderful job! :>

• Quote from Ravenar: “Quote from Giggle_Herb: “I made over 50 accounts putting in various alts of mine. ” If this was a scam, at least they could have posted in each video comments Giggle did 50 times, that is smart But, maybe the winners all removed their comments or we misunderstood the rules. I know I did post in-game first before realising the rules meant the comment section of the youtube videos. ” The players that "won" do not exist. It was clearly a scam.

• I think that settles it, then. We can conclude this was a time-wasting scam for views, and Shadrick can be appropriately branded a piece of T4 trash, from now until the end of Albion. So it shall be, Shadrick the Scammer.

• Quote from FirstTimeKarma: “I am a little bit confused. Are that really the winners of the giveaway? I know that the post has been updated 11 hours a go but there is something strange. I wanted to add one of the named players there in order to buy an item from him. I tried to add him ingame. But the player does not exist ingame. As following I tried to add one of the other names. The other players do not exist ingame too. As following I thought - well then that is his YouTube name. So I went to …

• Can you please announce the winners here or on a video so we know to log in or can give you our Discord details for contact?

• This is an insanely impressive set of giveaways.

• Notice: Mobbaren

Giggle_Herb - - Forum Banter

Mobbaren, who is in the guild Njordheim at the time of writing this, had this short conversation with me today: 8r3dJJv.png This was the entire conversation from first contact to last. I've no clue why he tried to sell me his 8.2 hellion jacket. Pretty interesting imo, thought I'd share.

• Hey hey Elsa

Giggle_Herb - - Small Talk

I bet you can't guess why I go by my name.

• Notice: SuAbuela is a scammer

Quote from Carpazzo: “in game Scam it is not against the game policy! same way some one can call you claiming to be from Microsoft. be always aware, if the price is too good ,make sure if it is the right measurement. ” Quote from ImaDoki: “This is a PvP game. Scamming isn't against ToS. However... i would fight scammer actively if i were the Devs... new players already have a harsh world to face. ” I never stated it was against the ToS, and I don't believe this player should be punished at all, …

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Maybe they didn't get kicked because you provided 0 evidence? ” SuAbuela didn't deny it when confronted and was openly mocking the player, so I didn't need evidence. However, you're right. I'll provide evidence for future scammers.

A new-ish player was scammed by SuAbuela of the alliance/guild "[FRND] Be Careful." I reimbursed the money that the person lost because they were clearly a newer player, and 400k means a lot more to them than me. I contacted the GM Raampx, who turned out to be in the AH too, and he said that he'd talk to SuAbuela. SuAbuela is still in the guild. Another guild member was also in the AH, naked as well, named Sekdos. I asked him if he knew his friend was scamming new players. He then put on a full …

• [Made Redundant]

Giggle_Herb - - Trade

---

• Bumping this thread for support of the idea of a gender change. It'd mean a lot to me, personally. I'm very glad to see it has been acknowledged as a possibility. I hope to see it someday in the future.

• Friedwater and Furaudorin were working together on the usual naked-to-armor dueling scam. I just thought I'd let everyone know since I don't trade/donate/party with people who are known to deceive, for obvious reasons. Friedwater is in the guild TheKingsmen. Furaudorin is guildless.

• You have on auto-respec. This costs silver.

• [Made Redundant]

Giggle_Herb - - Trade

Edited by the Herbaceous Giggler

• Quote from Ravenar: “there might be some collectors who took advantage and bough hundreads ” Cor blimey! Those wretched scoundrels buyin' up explorer hats for 800 silver each... I'v'eard they even bought entire founder sets for nothin' more than a T4 bow. Sick and depraved hoarders, the lot of 'em, if ya ask me. Great thread, m'lord. 'Twas eye-opening for common-folk such as myself.

• Quote from solventh: “Quote from Giggle_Herb: “It's a multiplayer online battle arena massively multiplayer online? Are you sure it's not a multiplayer online battle arena massively multiplayer online role playing sandbox game video game visual and interaction game of game of videos? ” it s a moba style mmo. i just name it mobammo. ” Nah mate, you're the mobammorpsgvgviggv.

• Quote from solventh: “not triple. total unique players' population is around 7-8k in my observation, which is twice the population before f2p and keeps decreasing slowly. and this s not a free shard server. this s a mobammo. ” It's a multiplayer online battle arena massively multiplayer online? Are you sure it's not a multiplayer online battle arena massively multiplayer online role playing sandbox game video game visual and interaction game of game of videos?

• WTB Ghostwolf for Trade

Giggle_Herb - - Trade

Bormp