Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

• Now that you see how much people love 1v1 pvp, its about time we get a CHOICE how we want to play the game. People who enjoy group play can flag for multi combat. People who enjoy solo play can flag single combat. It will literally make every single weapon viable for solo players, instead of us picking mobility only builds. SIMPLE AS THAT. If you enjoy hamburgers, NOBODY SHOULD FORCE YOU TO EAT PIZZA. (Unless you are ready to get married to my 500 pound trans-sexual sister, then just give me a c…

• imo, this game is WAY TOO GRINDY

miifi - - Forum Banter

Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from miifi: “you guys can keep clowning on my post. reality of the situation, you wouldn't dare say the same shit to my face, even if we lived in the same city matter of fact, imma take on both you cucks, at the same time, how bout dat? (New York) ” Who cares what you can do IRL? Lol This isn't a brawl. It's a videogame forum. You can take your 'big' e-p***s elsewhere. ” cool story beta male, are you finished?

miifi - - Forum Banter

you guys can keep clowning on my post. reality of the situation, you wouldn't dare say the same shit to my face, even if we lived in the same city matter of fact, imma take on both you cucks, at the same time, how bout dat? (New York)

miifi - - Forum Banter

Quote from Owlsane: “Imagine being so salty about grinding in a game and when people calls out the pathetic weak mentality he answer with a "ShUt Up U bEtA mAlE" Ur unemployed? So that means you have plenny of time to go bulk your mind and dedicate yourself maxing your spec. Honnestly with all that free time you have i believe in 2 week (if you're not a weak men) you can 400/400 your main weapon, head, armor, boots. It's like you want to be fit as fuck? Go to the fucking gym and sweat for that. …

miifi - - Forum Banter

1. how to get 400/400 in "days???" I soloed random group dungeons for 5-10k per mob, and its still slow AF. 2. alpha and beta are about leadership, it has nothing to do with silver platters LMFAO. I can just tell the guy is a little bitch, so he thinks trying to be mean to people online makes him cool.

miifi - - Forum Banter

not interested in your beta male opinion, bye bye

miifi - - Forum Banter

Takes so long to max out gear.. actually, that's the reason I stopped playing, because I realized I will probably never max out any tree. (Unless I get a IRL job and buy it for $$$, but I have been having crazy trouble finding a job) There is still fun content, don't get me wrong, but knowing that I will never be at my maximum power just pushed me away. After grinding my soul out for a month and realizing I completed probably 1/5th or even 1/10th of my goal, I pretty much burned out and lost int…

• Appearance bug?

miifi - - Bugs

Second time this happened to me in a month Character just starts changing into weird bugged shapes Any explanation why this happens? fH6Tc2z

• Armor ability usage overrides cosmetic

miifi - - Bugs

it makes no sense, because in dangerous zones they can see enemy armor anyway, there is an option for it well, so far then, unfortunately, rip guardian armor until they fix it

• Armor ability usage overrides cosmetic

miifi - - Bugs

I am using a cosmetic for my body skin. However whenever I use my armor ability, it shows the armor for a split second, and then back to the cosmetic. Is this a bug? If not, is there a way to remove this, so I can always see my cosmetic, even when I use the armor ability?

• Do all the retards who dive solo dungeons with 3-8 people at least acknowledge how EXTREMELY inefficient they are? Or is the fun of outplaying people 8 vs 1 worth the zero fame and the abysmal amounts of money compared to the actual dungeon rewards (on average)?

• its a high risk activity. You can make WAAAAAY more money in HG. dunno why ur complaining

• I'm just giving an example of how ping is jumping, which results in lagg spikes, which results in spells not activating on click. Jumping ping is NOT NORMAL. So I'm just trying to figure out if it's the server, or if it's my connection, thus asking if others experienced the same issue. It started ever since the albion team replaced their hardware.

• ping constantly jumping from 20 to 80 Sometimes when I click spells or mouse, the clicks aren't registering and I have to click it again, sometimes multiple times. Before this only happened in crowded city areas, now it happens in the emptiest of places.

• ping constantly jumping from 20 to 80, every 5 seconds my ping changes spell buttons and mouse clicks don't register a lot of the time, which is one of the biggest problems in a game like this

• 1v1 hellgates is literally the solution to so many problems. I just dont understand the DEVS logic.. and dont get me wrong, I do respect the DEVS and I can feel their passion and hard work. But jesus, some things are so obvious..

• Well yeah, I pretty much always go in t4 or t5. Chances of being punished for being created by god as a person who prefers spend his time alone are just WAY too high.

• So I decided to finally leave the yellow zone and go do some t7 red solo random dungeons. This is what happened in 1 hour: 1. I am doing dungeon, I see a hostile player, we start fighting. He is in t7 or t8, I am in t5. I almost win the fight, but he starts running away with 200 hp. I am more mobile than him, so I know I can chase him and kill him. But unfortunately, his 2 other hostile friends appear in 2 seconds, and I cannot 1v3, and die. 2. Next dungeon, I go in t4, a hostile player in t6 co…

• I have made many structured posts in the past they just don't realize the actual percentage of solo players in the gaming world because if they did, we would have at least a 1v1 dungeon. A LONG TIME AGO

• happy solo players (there are A LOT of us!) = more business for you guys wake up already, it's so goddamn obvious, how have you not gotten it yet THERE ARE A TON OF SOLO PLAYERS make a strictly 1v1 solo dungeon PLEAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!