Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

• Then you will get people that invade you to just run from you and harass you on the boss/lock you inside the dungeon forever until you accept the infamy loss and break the crystals.

• OgPajSy.png Its from a company called cogentco. maybe SBI can send them an email. @Korn ?

• Nice. Maybe now we can work on the 5 zone radius cluster queue at every cta timer in the game?

• You're on some sort of unfounded god complex, parallel. First of all, why don't more people hit 1b kf? cuz its a meaningless number. No one cares. easy as that. Its ironic that you are claiming you need a participation trophy for something, but if there was a real competition you wouldn't even be in the top 1000. I know this because I watched ur guild disband after trying for a week to take a teri. Then you claim, "oh diversity in leader boards." like anyone cares. You're playing the game in you…

• Quote from Tabor: “Hostility I think we can agree the first person to reach a BILLION PvP fame in a PvP focused game is a much more important unique accomplishment than the odd comparisons you listed. To the OPs point I have been torn on this gear issue since Corrupted launch. They could perhaps tweak the soft cap more but it is a fine line because I do think big gear needs to exist somewhere outside of just ZvZ and HCE. The main problem with BL specifically is it is extremely safe to play with …

• I'm upset at the absurd concept and entitlement you guys seem to possess. Lets frame your argument a little differently: At launch I rushed to get t1, and t2 mats, made a hammer, and I'm pretty sure I was the first player on the server to gather stone. Should I have a gathering item named after me? Probably not. Because, even though I was competing with the whole server, no one knew there was a competition, so why would they put the extra effort to have a hammer 1 or 2 min sooner? I was competin…

• Kill fame has always been useless. Before CDs people that GvG'd got the most kill fame. There is nothing new here. Also, regarding evilz claiming he deserves praise: The first person that hit 1k kill fame got nothing The first person that hit 10k kill fame got nothing The first person that hit 100k kill fame got nothing The first person that hit 1M kill fame got nothing I think you see where this is going. So why are you a snowflake and believe that because you got to be the first of something, …

• First, Tomes are a convenience item, meaning you, in the safety of town, can buy a massive amount of tomes and fame up a weapon/armor in safety. Where the satchels require you to put in time, and maybe even risk to get fame. So comparing the two items is pointless, and you should get more value from the satchel, because they require more effort. Second, the efficiency argument comes down to convenience again, which is the convenience of time. Higher tier bag, while costing more silver per fame, …

• Focus Description

Hostility - - Bugs

Screenshot_5.png This is wrong. Focus does nothing for quality.

• I'd enjoy a free respec too.

• Quote from agonyclutch: “Like the rubber band shoes, can we get PvP fame shoes to show how awesome this moment is ” Dip's Teardrop - using it places a puddle on the ground with a reflection of all the gear wasted while exploiting.

• Imagine you played the game since release, which was over 3 years ago, which is over 1,095 total days of playing. Then an exploit comes out, and you decide that this one day is the day to go crazy, knowing that there is a bug that would result in you earning up to 20x more fame than a normal day. and your guild makes over 3 weeks worth of fame in one day. This is Dip and Elevate. Not saying it's BS, but it sure is stinky.

• I wonder why all these elevate guys are so upset that this is getting fixed. 4vnRAys.png DNo3GVl.png

• maybe I didn't capture it very well. its actually a pain in the ass to time. I was able to go from one end to the other of the screen in testing. It is stupid hard to recreate, so its probably not a huge deal, but someone could master it.

• You should probably email support@albiononline.com so they can investigate what happened.

• Silver from The Marketplace

Hostility - - Bugs

ur right. and he described the reverse of what I said. lul gfg

• Stag Gallop

Hostility - - Bugs

up

• Silver from The Marketplace

Hostility - - Bugs

This is for live server bugs. edit: I haven't tested this since probably 2014. lul was bad/old info

• Not sure what you mean, but I'll explain how it works. AoE Escalation is when you hit more enemies with a single ability. In this case the mine hit a large chunk of players. For ever player hit the damage is increased by 10% (will soon be 7%) and maxes out at 200% when 20 players are hit, which is also the cap on how many targets an ability can hit at once. This isn't a bug. Also, maybe you're confused about how the counter mechanic works, which is Resilience. That is a buff on the player itself…