Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 694.

• Unfortunate that this occurred, but to be quite frank - not surprised either.

• The roads are pretty cool, it'll be interesting to see how they develop as people move into them. I don't like the changes to dungeons being un-dive-able entirely after a minute wait. I think if anything - make it more appealing to do static dungeons which gives you a reason to want a fame farm location. Make them super rewarding so that people go in with multiple groups and claim floors, this leads to other players wanting to come in and farm it but they have to clear the group in it first. Cor…

• I don't understand why the tournament doesn't allow the new weapons and armor. The argument that "the meta shifts too much" is such a terrible one considering the meta is already changing with other balance changes after the patch. A huge part of playing any game is adapting to metas as they change. The whole point of this tournament is to get viewership and people interested in the game, and I bet you 90% of the players that will watch won't know that the new gear isn't allowed.

• Quote from Tabor: “BZ random dungeons will function the same as blue zones. They will close shortly after entry for safe farming. I suppose you can still be killed wondering around finding portals but that is actually quite safe as well in most BZ areas. ” Wait, are we welcoming this change or rioting?

• We need some sort of mechanic that encourages people to fight, not only in hellgates but just in general. The average player in this game is so emasculated compared to launch. Patch after patch pvp becomes less common and less profitable as pve becomes safer. Massive mega alliances and coalitions form such that an entire royal city lock has no content. No one tries to straight up fight anything - it's all third party flanks and bloodletter rats just waiting to execute someone low on the outskirt…

• Really interested in how many L9 winners there's going to be. I'm hoping there's still enough 5v5 players to see a tournament of 16 or 18, but I'm very doubtful of that.

• I play this game BECAUSE of the grind. Every day I log in I work towards at least one specialization level somewhere on the board. Albion's kept my interest (mostly, I take a few months break when things get stale) since launch because there's so many different ways to play.

• Honestly, doing gates in royals is so cancer because of condition flag (the circle you're describing). If you're party is in the same city lock, just go to the black zone where there's no silly rules for pvp. Also, in the future if you're channeling to get into the gate, try to click it at the same time so you both go in without getting jumped. If you feel like you're going to get jumped and are ready for the fight, just keep spinning the gate (pretend to channel repeatedly) and you can bait the…

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Players who are force-dismounted, either by mob or player attacks, will now be instantly cleansed and will be temporarily immune to crowd-control effects ” Z One question, Why? This will only add credence to bring more people in gank squads, and actively stifle solo and small scale pvp. You're essentially giving everyone a free fort sterling cape without providing a reason as to why. This change would also actively encourage suicide bombers to run into zergs mounted be…

• Quote from haraj: “Why would they let in more people if this tournament is meant for the best of the best? xD ” It's advertised as a way to grow the crystal league and it's during the off season. Nowhere does it imply it's supposed to be for only the top elite teams, yet the barrier for entry is extremely limited.

• Quote from Crane: “Universally negative my ass. As a high end gatherer, I loved it. Full chests of resources all over; logistical issues. You know, things a real gatherer should experience. Now, I just do laborers. ” I was talking about the proposed changes to gathering that they haphazardly announced were coming with Queen - essentially removing 80% of large nodes and spreading t8 zones out etc. No one really asked for the changes, and since then most gatherers that played the game before Queen…

• The feedback before the gathering changes prior to Queen was almost universally negative. Now that people have given their feedback maybe they'll make more adjustments in the future, but I highly doubt it will come until season ten. This upcoming season looks to be fairly depressing with very minimal content changes, and no big changes to combat a lot of the game's problems at the moment.

• Stopped playing for a couple months since the open world is pretty much zerg or die, and genuinly forgot crystal league even exists. Then I remembered the bugs with free loot for participating on lvl 7 towers... I'm actually very curious about the metrics of % of population prior to Queen doing cgvgs and the % of population now. Removing gvgs from territory control may have involved more people in guild functions, but it certainly lowered the game's overall competitiveness. One look at season ra…

• There's something wrong with EAC loading the client. It won't let me load the game, even after repairing/reinstalling. "Game client encountered an application error. (Error Code:29)"

• Quote from Eternalhaze: “After today's patch, I currently can't load past the standalone launcher. I get the message, "Launch errror: Game client encountered an application error. (Error Code: 23) Tried repairing and reinstalling, the issue still persists. ” Still an issue, I tried two different PC's in two different locations/internet access. This is 100% not an issue on my end.

• After today's patch, I currently can't load past the standalone launcher. I get the message, "Launch errror: Game client encountered an application error. (Error Code: 23) Tried repairing and reinstalling, the issue still persists.

• Quote from hypnoticshadow: “Anyway a long time ago I already wrote the idea of the trash rate and I am still very convinced that is the real true solution, you will leave only people who don't care about loot at all. Because the trash rate should be 100% when you kill 1vs5. ” The problem with ganking is that the gameplay and mechanics often times require that many people to secure a kill. You can't kill a grizzly bear or a pest lizard without help from friends. I solo gank a decent amount, and m…

• Quote from tabooshka: “great irony is hideouts were meant to buff small guilds while they did the complete opposite ” Hideouts are like the equivalent safety of home plot territories prior to Queen, except you can place many of them wherever you want in any zone. The safety they provide is actually insane for an open world sandbox pvp game - more so than territories ever have.

• I really don't think 1 tick gathering is any fun whatsoever.

• I didn't realize that premium gave bonus kill fame since it gives no tangible benefit. Has it always been that way? I've been playing for years and I'm only noticing it now.