Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 947.

• I think the resilience penetration should be overall reworked along with focus fire to bring single target weapons an edge in efficacity vs aoe weapons in zvz an small scale. So i kinda agree on your stance. Whispering bow as an identity crisis atm because of how normal bow avershadow him in every aspect. DPS, utility with the pierce, agency because of you can manage your amount and your cd. The 30%bonus range doesn't make up at all for everything bormal bow provides. What can bring an edge for …

• LET ME IN (Round Table Edition)

Owlsane - - Forum Banter

Quote from CaptainPando: “Quote from Georg51: “So, is there any way I can get a response to my application? ” I've applied also, I've played this game since Beta 1. And still won't get in. Plus they don't accept solo players in nda testing for some odd reason. ” Completely false statement. Proof? Yes, me.

• Nerf Normal Bow

Owlsane - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

I'm waiting somebody with a nickname NormalBow_DG_Solo to answer this topic

• Fuck CD's

Owlsane - - Rants

Or just hit crystal to deny rats 6Head

• Fuck CD's

Owlsane - - Rants

Can i have ur s.... GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

• 11% less explosion damage aswell. But honnestly by making knockback shot a skill shot i think exploding shot should get the same treatment. It will give a skillcap higher than just the current run into range press E 4head

• I can see 2 issues with the matchmaking system : - How the game manage which one of the guys use the map? - Trolls signing for a role and using a build that is not their role (They prolly won't get punished for that) What's ur solution for that?

• Quote from Bada: “just take a build that counter it and still is able to fight other comps, not that hard. Curse/heal for expl but many more works fine (fiend robe/cleric cowl on bump, root, speed on boots) ” Correct me if im wrong but both QS and dps prolly has a guardian helmet for that. So i don't think we'll see curse being efficient there.

• it won't be removed. It has to do with preventing Guilds and Alliances to have a huge power projection in the bz.

• Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Relative debuff looks good but then one shot attacks like Galatine or Weeping repeater will again be super strong even with the last AOE escalation debuff. Actually i wonder why the game needs AOE escalation. I mean, attacks that deal damage in an area of effect already have a lot more of potential damage than single targets so why should it be increased? ” I mean, even the current zerg debuff you still OS but difference is you only do when you operate outside ot the al…

Owlsane - - Forum Banter

Quote from Georg51: “Ok, then I'd say that @Elsa should add a note in the OP that it is invitation-only, and that one should not bother applying. Since the OP doesnt make it clear how the process works. Also, I am not the first player who has applied there; Parallel did, and I believe PrimoVato did as well, so I'm not the only one who was confused. Thanks for clarifying. ” Agree. Something in the lines of SBI will send you an invite when you meet the requirements so there is no need to bother ap…

• Quote from Odelll: “How is this going to effect large groups split into NAPS fighting against large groups under one banner? an example; Each side has 150 players. Side A splits into 3 NAP alliances of 50 players each Side B are all in one large alliance Under the new proposal, side A and B receive equal healing but side B gets its damaged to side A reduced. So how exactly is the new changes going to combat "strong incentives to split into multiple NAPs to circumvent the effects of Disarray"? ” …

• That's a shame. Si much potential for montage.

Owlsane - - Forum Banter

1466366209-risitas24.png

Owlsane - - Forum Banter

No other proofs? No bueno. Bye

Owlsane - - Forum Banter

Quote from Georg51: “Hey its ok if you think someone who uses racial slurs and calls people retarded are fit for the round table then yah I agree, I dont meet the requirements. ” Still waiting other Gank's skeletons just to prove us that he didn't change between 2k17 and now. You have nothing? It's ok if you feel insecure and try your best to save your pathetic ego. Either prove us wrong with recent shit or stop bitching around by not wasting your time/our time/SBI's time and give constructive f…

Owlsane - - Forum Banter

Quote from Georg51: “Quote from Gank: “Quote from Georg51: “So, is there any way I can get a response to my application? ” Sorry, declined ” imgur.com/a/yHekzToAlso, if this is the kind of people you consider eligible members for "constructive feedback" then I'm not sure I care enough to be a part of it anyways. "Community leaders" what a joke. ” Look, if you are salty about not getting to the RT to the point you begin to witch hunt and stalk profiles trying to find skeletons, you give more reas…

• Does anyone know a software that can replay a gameplay and allows you to define camera angle and stuff? (For video montage purpose) I know EOS guild has a member who made a video with unique camera angle for a zvz video but that's all i know.