Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Gathering skills question

Tygu - - Beginner's Questions

I just saw this thread: Why gathering is a waste of time 1) Is gathering really a waste of time? 2) How do you make gold in this game? If gathering isn't a waste of time: 1) What's the quickest gathering skill to level? 2) What's the most profitable gathering skill?

• Interesting, I had been wondering for weeks if it was just me... So 1H Dagger sucks I guess

• Unable to Open App When Installed in SSD

Tygu - - Bugs

Are you using the steam version?

• Albion chain restarting my pc

Tygu - - Bugs

If you are on Windows check the Event Viewer after the forced restart, then post here what's causing it

• Devs - Albion is using 100% of my 6C/12T CPU

Tygu - - Bugs

Probably a known bug at this point, it's rather hilarious lol The process can't go above 85% because at that point my CPU has 100% usage xExFFRc.jpg

• Quote from LordSilva: “If he is mounted, you either learn to play or let him go. You cannot want to eat without learning to hunt. ” Please tell me how do you 1v1 dismount anyone riding a swiftclaw, enlighten me big boy Quote from gideonflynn: “1) The mechanic is there to ensure it's not a certain kill whenever you chase someone. You actually need to have a group (and bee coordinated)( to gank reasonable/competent people, that's how it should be. 2) We could have people getting dismounted have th…

• I'm a new player, PvP has been fun so far but chasing people down it's ridiculous due to skill cooldown time on dismount, you need to coordinate an army to take down a single guy in swifclaw. How have you guys been playing like this for years? Now with black zone chests the risk to die its even lower, could you please cut down the cooldowns upon dismounting to at least -30% or even -50%?

• Off-hand stat question

Tygu - - Beginner's Questions

Whats the difference between Physical / Magical Ability bonus from Cryptocandle and Physical / Magical Attack bonus from Muisak? By my understanding Ability bonus would boost ability damage and Attack bonus would boost basic attack damage. Is that right?

• Quote from Amone: “Prices gets mixed up a lot, I recommend you to ZvZ itens. ” But can I make decent money from just refining?

• Which is better for profit: A) Crafting by buying materials from market (what to craft?) B) Refining materials (which material?) C) Refine a specific material to craft a specific item (which would that be?) Tyvm

• I been searching what's the attack speed cap for single dagger and I read its supposed to be 2.5/s The thing is my character shows 2.6/s and up to 3.8/s by using a buff, are those numbers bugged and my actual attack speed is 2.5/s??? Could someone please clarify what's going on? Tyvm

• I don't understand the point of a daily maintenance, could someone please explain me?