Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 197.

• Nothing but stupid trolls here

Rainphase - - Forum Banter

Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Rainphase: “Welcome to Albion Online Forums, You try to create a nice constructive idea and everyone trolls it for multiple reason. So i just delete it and move on... I don't even play the game anymore so not sure why I even bother.. Maybe just cause I don't want to see the game die. ” sounds like you're just bad... and you don't have any proof to backup your claims... so you're only trolling your own self... ” LIke i said I don't play the game anymore I qui…

Quote from Haha.Gamer.Guy: “>rainphase recently viewed your profile >rainphase posted thread "Nothing but stupid trolls here" feels bad ” Welcome to Albion Online Forums, You try to create a nice constructive idea and everyone trolls it for multiple reason. So i just delete it and move on... I don't even play the game anymore so not sure why I even bother.. Maybe just cause I don't want to see the game die.

• Quote from gmatagmis: “Unlike gatherer gear, game will have no leak into the trash of farming gear. Market will be owerwhelmed in days, and items will become useless like chicken eggs, or low tier trophies. ” Awesome Idea..... Make it only last 1 hour. So you would need to use a set every day.

• Quote from Rolu: “I'm not going to let this go. Thanks. ” Honestly... part of the game but you still play? and I thought you were solo?

• Laborer returns disappear

Rainphase - - Bugs

I don't think this is true Circe1872 as I have left my laborers for weeks before when i took a break and its still there

• Quote from marg93: “first) Is relative easy run or safe vs 2 players , you need a correct build and gg , claw e is so easy countereable , normally that skills is for dismount , bloodletter mechanic is difficult to escape ,but bringing corrects skills, that guys need atleast 10-30 seconds for kill you, and that time is so risky for them, because they are just 2 guys and need kill so fast, ... so for that reasons, this current mechanic is not abussive the reward is equivalent to the risk second)Di…

• Quote from Targun: “Quote from Rolu: “Yes, logging in and out of the game is a bug. ” Its an exploit. All ingame invisibility spells last several seconds have long cooldowns and can be countered with detection or AoE attack. Logoff allows to stay hidden for unlimited period of time and only pop out when weaker target appears while being safe from stronger teams. ” Well shit.... I have been logged off for several days now, They might as well Ban me because Im waiting for the weakest prey to come …

• Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Quote from Rainphase: “2 purges in the game. Fiend cowl and arcane w. Would you like this to be fiend cow hunter hood merc jacket claw online? Seriously people I die to hunter hood sometimes when it’s 1v2. , 1v3 and all 2-3 is running the same build. There is no counter for that. It just makes for boring unskillful game play. There needs to be a serious fix to bring back some skill to the game. Overcharge made all of this even worse. Stop calling people whiners and stop…

• if people can’t stop being lame losers and running cheese instead of skill then the developers need to adjust it so they can’t. Simple as that, who care about who died or who didn’t.

• 2 purges in the game. Fiend cowl and arcane w. Would you like this to be fiend cow hunter hood merc jacket claw online? Seriously people I die to hunter hood sometimes when it’s 1v2. , 1v3 and all 2-3 is running the same build. There is no counter for that. It just makes for boring unskillful game play. There needs to be a serious fix to bring back some skill to the game. Overcharge made all of this even worse. Stop calling people whiners and stop going. Run fiend cowl to counter. It’s dumb. 2k …

• Quote from Nvs1980: “They can't keep putting in stupid rules where X works as advertised except in instances of Y, and Z, and sometimes A, but only if B doesn't C. That's literally where we're going with Albion and its weapons that defy blanket rules. X can't be reflected. Y can move while being channeled. Z can stun, but not if the opponent is mounted. These kinds of things are a horrible way to balance a game. Ideally they'd make it not reflect 100% of the damage or greatly increase the resist…

• I have a great idea.. Un-Nerf HCE. All those wonderful blue portals out in the Black zone........ You wanna do an HCE you gotta bring your 8.3 MP shit out into the black zone and risk it to que up for the HCE. Done.

• reduce the amount of time it lasts to 2-3 seconds... but honestly I think they should just make more weapons and damage non reflectable

• Quote from AjaxHeadsplitter: “I think you can leave the skill itself alone if you just put it on a 30-45 second cooldown. Does anyone who isn't just a shitposter have any thoughts? ” Making the cool down longer would ultimately be pointless.. since you have a move speed every 60 seconds... if the cool down was 60 seconds you would still be screwed... Try fighting instead of running?

• So the idea behind this is to either fix Hunter Hood so its no longer 90% of players running it.....OR...... Make more damage and spells non-deflectable... In example Cultist cowl is a curse and you deal damage to yourself by using abilities or attacking.. It should not be able to be reflected.

• no its not, You use your E and you cannot use anything till its over i understand but add another 2-3 seconds after that with greyed out skills