Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• So Queen launch I can't stay in the game for more then 30 seconds, I Get dced without and error message and send back to the login screen. In those 30 seconds i'm in the game Players don't move and things like the Bank/Market don't even load. Basically makeing the game unplayable. Like the last 5 fucking patches.

• Ah well not a bug i guess the swiftclaw mount ability put me into combat so i couldn't zone.....to bad it doesn't have one.

• So what happened was i got chased by a bunch of gankers, long story short i reached the zone exit right before i could zone out, one of them managed to get a fear with the raven mount on me. (Side note i was still mounted on a swiftclaw and was not dismounted in this zone before/ not in combat). The fear hit me and pushed my swiftclaw into the zone exit, but instead of zoning i got the error message that i am not near an exit. This contined for another 30 seconds till the gankers poked me down a…

• Quote from Zalrenic: “I thought solo nature 2v2 farmers were brilliant.... and easy to stop them from taking your loot.... Don't pick on them... let them play their own game in the sandbox. ” Sure enough it just becomes annoying when they combatloot their buddy that just died and you spend 20 minutes to take them down just to collect double the amount of trash! ALso they are literraly the only class that have a movespeed passiv for no fucking reason.

• Should definetly lose the movement passiv on the staff. It makes chasing natures in hellgates plain retarded

• What happened with the 2 man hellgates the respawn is unconsitent and varies from 10-30 min not including the time spend in the hellgates.

• 2 blood letters together do no harm

Renzgar - - Bugs

Can confirm this, noticed it mainly in PVE. If the E from Bloodletter hit nearly at the same time one doesn't aplly dmg.

• Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Renzgar: “Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Renzgar: “I'm a solo ganker and fairly sucessfull at it. Over the last patches solo ganking has become harder, a lot harder (Bigger name tag rangers, generally faster mounts, posion potion nerv etc). Now in fact I can tell you even if i get a "perfect engage" aka dismounting hit without using my wanderlust, if the gatherer uses a certain combination of skills he will get away 100% of the time because he can pull enough…

• Quote from Savvah: “Quote from Rainphase: “Quote from Savvah: “Quote from Renzgar: “I'm a solo ganker and fairly sucessfull at it. Over the last patches solo ganking has become harder, a lot harder (Bigger name tag rangers, generally faster mounts, posion potion nerv etc). Now in fact I can tell you even if i get a "perfect engage" aka dismounting hit without using my wanderlust, if the gatherer uses a certain combination of skills he will get away 100% of the time because he can pull enough dis…

• Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Renzgar: “I'm a solo ganker and fairly sucessfull at it. Over the last patches solo ganking has become harder, a lot harder (Bigger name tag rangers, generally faster mounts, posion potion nerv etc). Now in fact I can tell you even if i get a "perfect engage" aka dismounting hit without using my wanderlust, if the gatherer uses a certain combination of skills he will get away 100% of the time because he can pull enough distance to me in order to remount. The pro…

• I'm a solo ganker and fairly sucessfull at it. Over the last patches solo ganking has become harder, a lot harder (Bigger name tag rangers, generally faster mounts, posion potion nerv etc). Now in fact I can tell you even if i get a "perfect engage" aka dismounting hit without using my wanderlust, if the gatherer uses a certain combination of skills he will get away 100% of the time because he can pull enough distance to me in order to remount. The problem with is there is no possible way to cou…