Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• @Korn Well i don't know about you but over night gangsters don't lose their status

• @Korn What about those who dont want their rep to change? I love running around with my red skull because ive killed people. And i do want it to go away if i cant play the game for a day or 2. Is there any way of adding a toggle that stops passive daily reputation regen.

• Scythe

Beth - - Feedback & Suggestions

I did want that weapon, and I actually like using it. But it kinda sucks. I thought I would just share my thoughts on it

• Scythe

So today I unlocked the the T4 Scythe... and I must say, its absolute dirt. I mean its so underwhelming. Reasons why its weak - Reap has a really long cast time - Reap does really low damage - Reap can be hard to hit without taking a stupid amount of time to line it up - Reap can be easily dodged - Reap is weak - The bleed does really low initial damage and low damage over time damage over time - Easily kite-able Cleave seems fairly ok. You would think that a huge weapon such as a scythe would w…

• Countdown to Alpha start

159120 seconds.. Now you go.

• 1. Last alpha i joined grief because i heard it was a good PVP guild. I stayed because i respected you, i liked how you managed/ran things and i enjoyed PVPing under you command. 2. Beth 3. I don't have any personal footage of me showing how awesome and good i am at the game but, from the time i played with you in the beta you should know, that I follow orders, I have common sense which keeps me alive and saves other people. In particular i always hold a healing staff just in case, this staff ha…

• I am beth dworfz.

• Losing Control of Character

Beth - - Bugs

Quote from Nathoz: “just lost a repeater crosbow for that shit , even after the FROST OP SHIT was over , still stuck on the grond for more 5 secs” So it was you i killed :P. Yeah it really does suck, its the cause of alot of deaths

• Losing Control of Character

Beth - - Bugs

A similar thing happens to me when I activate sprint and the offensive stance from the chest piece or dual dagger spell embrace and the target runs away, I have to sit there for about 3 seconds if I want it to stop.