Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

• Quote from Georg51: “Seriously SBI why is this a thing at all? It's ridiculous that while ROOTED a player can DASH or JUMP with an ability. Doesn't that completely negate the entire premise of being ROOTED? Come the hell on. ” Why? So you want them to turn root into a psudo stun so you can kill players easier with one-shot mechanics or trap mechanics?

• Quote from Piract: “Quote from Alysandra: “Quote from kheeta: “Quote from Alysandra: “Quote from CigNus: “Can't catch a rat? Try cheese and a trap ” So now corruptet dungeon is forced into a rat hunting competition? That sounds like fun to you? ” All this crying about rats in CD is like crying that you can’t catch bloodletter in open world with your halberd buildAbsurd ” Not even remotly similar but cool. ” You know people Gank in the yellow zones for the sheer pleasure of denying other players …

• Quote from kheeta: “Quote from Alysandra: “Quote from CigNus: “Can't catch a rat? Try cheese and a trap ” So now corruptet dungeon is forced into a rat hunting competition? That sounds like fun to you? ” All this crying about rats in CD is like crying that you can’t catch bloodletter in open world with your halberd buildAbsurd ” Not even remotly similar but cool.

• Quote from CigNus: “Can't catch a rat? Try cheese and a trap ” So now corruptet dungeon is forced into a rat hunting competition? That sounds like fun to you?

• Quote from Hypatia415: “Quote from Alysandra: “I'm 100% sure that it's 75% of matches end in pvp, and if there is then i'm almost 100% sure that they count yellow zone fights as "pvp" when you just get downed there. Watched a streamer the other day go into CD, after several hours he had maybe 2 fights, the rest were rats running. And myself, today i was just going to do a few CD's. ” This is incorrect. The official statement states: "Currently, more than 75% of invasions in Stalker and Slayer re…

• Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Alysandra: “Quote from Draedark: “Corrupted Dungeons are PvE with the option for PvP. It has been that was since Corrupted Dungeons were revealed. I am unsure as to how anyone could have expected otherwise. ” Currently Corruptet dungeon is PvE with a splash of PvP.Not to mention, they have a infamy ranking system where players that have legit zero kills are on the top 100, nice ranking. Players like you just want all the rewards with zero risk, it's disgusting…

• Quote from Draedark: “Quote from Alysandra: “Quote from Draedark: “Corrupted Dungeons are PvE with the option for PvP. It has been that was since Corrupted Dungeons were revealed. I am unsure as to how anyone could have expected otherwise. ” Currently Corruptet dungeon is PvE with a splash of PvP.Not to mention, they have a infamy ranking system where players that have legit zero kills are on the top 100, nice ranking. Players like you just want all the rewards with zero risk, it's disgusting an…

• Quote from Draedark: “Corrupted Dungeons are PvE with the option for PvP. It has been that was since Corrupted Dungeons were revealed. I am unsure as to how anyone could have expected otherwise. ” Currently Corruptet dungeon is PvE with a splash of PvP. Not to mention, they have a infamy ranking system where players that have legit zero kills are on the top 100, nice ranking. Players like you just want all the rewards with zero risk, it's disgusting and you are the reason CD is going downhill in…

• Quote from CigNus: “Quote from Alysandra: “So pve players should get all of the rewards with non of the risk? ” Nah that's what HCE's are for.... to say that there is 0 risk in CD's is laughable. The "fairness" level comes into play where 1 player invades and not 5+ dive ” HCE are more risky then CD if you are a rat. You can get downed in HCE and lose 100k+ in repair bill. Dying as a rat in CD, well that happens how often? Once in a blue moon, unless you play like shit, and if you die then, well…

• Quote from YUJlR0: “Yeah, most of you are full of shit. You just wanna beat up noobs. I rat in corrupted dungeons and IDGAF. Wanna know why, I been playing for about 8 weeks, just recently started corrupted, Im still at hunter level. I got 30k infamy, and most players that invade and try to beat my ass, have over 1million infamy with 6.3 gear or higher. I've only tried once to go to a red zone and do a corrupted and wont do it again. On that one attempt in a t6 red zone, the invader had full t8 …

• >We’re very excited for this new solo PvP activity, You mean the rat running race of 2020 with the occacial pvp?

• Quote from CigNus: “You could also... stop trying to force everyone into your playstyle as well. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ People like CD's for the pve/fame/convenience and fairness of 1v1 divers (invaders) ” So pve players should get all of the rewards with non of the risk? Is that what you think is fair? And you have SoloRandom dungeon with ZERO RISK EVEN NOW! since they fucking close after 90seconds.... Quote from Draedark: “>The dev description of Corrupted Dungeons clearly lists both PvE and PvP as viable in…

• And it's clear from the changes that all the developers care about is the casual playerbase. Why is the crystal still so damn easy to destroy? Why is the map so absurdly big so being a rat makes it 100% safe innside? Why is there no penalty for repeate crystal smashing invades? Why do you not care about your pvp playerbase? You made a pvp dungeon with so much pve that after a failed invade due to a rat, i'm now forced to pve for 10+ min. The PVEPVP aspect of corruptet dungeon is primarly just PV…

• > Don't you realize that when you kill a pve player he lose infamy too lol ? And you do realize that pve players almost never die?

• Quote from Headquake: “Corrupted Dungeons are a new feature designed to give solo players new opportunities for PvE and PvP. Why would they make it only for pvp player , when it was supose to be content for solo player both PVE and PVP ? ” Current corrupted dungeons are designed so bad. Right now you have all to risk pvping innside, you lose your gear, you lose a MASSIVE chunk of your infamy and you lose your god damn mind getting pair into rats that kick you out constantly. While pve players ge…

• Quote from Jexz: “I'm not sure I understand why ppl are complaining if they want to pvp and not pve is there not an arena or can they not just wonder around in open world bz? The devs have given the community tools for elitist pvpers to have what they want . Can't you all get together in a town and duel for money? Zero wait times and you can fight the best of the best. Not under geared under famed rats. ” Open world black zone is not fun if you are solo, you know why? Because people come with a …

• Quote from supapupa: “Hit and run - a rat. Dressed cheaply - a rat. PvE game and pvp avoidance is not a rat. Already dismantled. Players don't have any impact on balance if they don't want to fight in pvp. You attack me - I kick you out. It's simple. ” Spoken like the #1 rat in all of corrupted dungeon, you are the definition of a rat. I loath you so much and i pray they fix corruptet to make players like you have an actuall risk by doing it. You have ZERO risk and you get all the rewards and yo…

• Quote from agonyclutch: “Okay well do you want to kill rats or pvpers can't have the whole cake bud lmao ” That's rich coming from a guy that literally want all the benefits but zero of the risk.

• Quote from agonyclutch: “Tbh with the broken ass builds that are almost impossible to 1v1 like xbow damn right I'm just gonna crystal smash I'm not fighting builds where my win chance is 1% lma ” Xbow is broken and impossible? I've lost to Xbow maybe 5%. Not my fault if you can't play the game, no need to rat the dungeon, they even made solo dungeons undivable, go there if you want your safe space.

• Quote from Psyopy: “It's by design. ” So it's by design to punish pvp players in a pvp dungeon while giving rats free reign and free infamy / loot / fame? cool.