Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 459.

• Quote from Idebenn: “I'd take a look at curse first, which is mostly a joke. Fire isn't that bad. ” Nah, curse has place in various kinds of content , even in crystals and such. You dont want to make it even stronger. The problem with curse, let´s say 1H curse is that it´s just way too strong. Without guardian helm, rip. But curse seems like a joke in corrupted, since swords have parry - which negates E, ans daggers have W that negates E as well ( invulnerability). Man what a joke daggers and sw…

• Corrupted crystal IMMORTAL bug

Borbarad - - Bugs

that´s pretty bullshit lul. This dead sure wasn´t deserved. You could have easily run with your shoes. Also quarrier shoes pepega

• " Sword and dagger are balanced to each other, so there is something compareable..." --- well, they are both S tier. Then you have crossbows which are A+ Tier. Aaaand then you have rest of weapons that are kinda crap, some even worse than others like fire staff, spears and shit. S tier : sword, dagger. A+ tier: crossbows A tier: possibly frost B- tier: Curses, maaaybe bows. Hard to say with bows, since they just an immobile boring turret that anyone can disengage from whenever they want, so the …

• Nature cancer

Borbarad - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Great nature is a joke. Xbows destroy it, or whatever with mage robe. Great nature has shit mobility, so if you dont wanna fight it, just run, ez bruh

• Just stay at the entrance for 90 seconds. Why the hell would you run in 8.3 and not ensure it is safe ? Also, why the hell would you bring 8.3 to t7 ? Come on bruh. That´s too risky, and for what ?

• Quote from Dreadborn: “Usually the server returns the Wager ammount after the restart this has never happened to me before. and even if i did it on purpose What would it benefit me if i knew id lose all my money and do it anyways lol? Quote from JordWasTaken: “why would you duel someone for 600m before reset? sounds like you done it on purpose. ” ” The fact that you know it means you did it multiple time on purposes, which smells a bit fishy. Either you exploit things, or you try to bother devel…

• Quote from prostok01: “I guess root works as intended as SBI wants it to work. Bad thing is roots in most games affects all mobility actions, dashes included. And in albion roots looks kinda weird and useless cause of that. But if they want to revamp it, they should tweak a lot of skills. Iirc, we should get large combat balance update in this midseason, this can be nice timing to implement this. ” I wouldn´t say so. Dashes and jumps are already strong as it is. No need for them to be even stron…

• r o f l. You didn´t lost 600m due to server reset, but due to your stupidity. If what you say is true, than you pray sbi have patience with you l o l, p e p e g a

• Patch notes "[3. September 2020] Rise of Avalon Patch 3 Sep 3rd 2020+2 Rise of Avalon Patch 3 - 3 September 2020 Corrupted Dungeon Changes - Increased the chance that a Corrupted Dungeon chest will be a loot chest rather than a book chest - Resolved an issue that caused all Corrupted Dungeon hidden treasures to spawn at Tier 6; their levels and rewards now match the tier of their chosen difficulty - Resolved an issue that caused hidden treasures with loot to spawn less often than those with Tome…

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “If you think it just takes a "copy paste of code" you are fucking dumb - this would require SBI to rebalance everything regarding roots and dashes/jumps and whatnot. It would make roots too powerful and they will require nerfing/rebalancing. Your not dying because they can dash your root/them escaping, your dying because you are bad at the game and can't play around the fact that they can dash your root. Keep this energy and redirect it towards fixing/updating broken …

• oh yeah, this seems rather nice. Keeping the old Q and buffing it´s damage is very good - after all, the Q was very weak. Question is how the bleed will be applied with the old Q, can´t imagine it now. We will see. The jump being too slow and this making it faster is good, it was what i was afraid earlier - so we will see how it works when it´s up. And the damage on this new Q seems alright, so ... let´s see. Axes being mana hungry is a thing as always, but any buff for axes is good

• Just move away from the trap. If he wont fight you - well, he wont - just go break crystals, or just go kill mobs. Not much you can do. It´s like if you engage with a bow - which is a turret. Can´t do much there now can you

• It´s pretty stupid. If you get rooted during jump, it puts you into original position and your ability gets cancelled - ava axe, bear paws, dual swords. And yet you can jump or dash while rooted ? What kind of god damn logic is that. + the root should you root you in a place, but the skill shouldnt be cancelled . Oh well.

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “Gathering is already extremely profitable, and doesn't require focus. ” Gathering has nothing to do with crafting. I would like that spec had more impact. The way it is, it´s more profitable to have more gathering t8 unlocked, rather than having let´s say 100 spec in one. Not to mention spec in other tiers only increases IP. That´s a bit underwhelming. Aaand let´s not forget about stone - stone being 3x time more profitable than other gathering proffessions, making them l…

• Quote from Apotosariel: “Borbarad, that's heresy. Why would you separate PvP from PvE? It is all meaningless if you don't get ganked in Albion and lose your progress while minding your own business gathering or killing mobs. Non-consensual PvP gives meaning to everything! ” It´s not about separating it. When you go gank, you go gank - you don´t do group dungeons for fame farm with that build. Build is made for ganking and that´s it. When you go group fame farm, you aren´t looking for people to k…

• Quote from Gunnar216: “Do you guys really have a problem with corrupted dungeons? It sounds more like you don't care about pve dungeon aspect at all. Wouldn't you just want 1vs1 fights, in a small arena so there's no running obviously? Probably a ranking system to boost your ego in it and be best 1v1er? ” That´s what people are salty about, and yeah - people want 1 v 1. Honestly, when i first started with corrupted dungeons, i went with some pvp build, looking to fight and kill people - not kill…

• Quote from DaarioNaharis: “make both players banished for destroying crystal. So people that are beeing invaded will lose the final chest if they break crystals. ” as it was said, that will just punish both and that´s no good. You invade someone and if you decide to run and break crystals, then the person dived should be punished because you wanna run ? Not to mention griefers who will purposively dive in mobility gear and break crystals to piss other people off.

• + you shouldnt main a weapon that is not versatile. Deathgivers are only usable in very few scenarios

• Quote from Gunnar216: “Quote from Borbarad: “+ Reply to gunnar above: Just because someone gets lucky, it doesnt mean a thing. You might go 3 hours and get a milion or less. But yeah, corrupted are quite nice if you know how to play them. Yet you still risk, and skill is present. In HCE ? No risk, and a tiny bit of skill is required as the mobs have only basic mechanics and such ” First every aspect of the game is luck including HCE drops then. I would say corrupted on average pay more than HCE …

• Quote from Rangerrrr: “Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Rangerrrr: “. ” ” You miss the point, you can't compare thee top percentile of the HCE playerbase to the average PVP playerbase, that is not a fair comparison and again I am only talking about the silver gain per hour. Yes, there's not a lot of people that just go around spamming 15's, and there's not a lot of people in lets say the top 100 in CD, they both get insane reward, that's fair enough. ” I disagree with this completely. You say it…